Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Shedeo View Post
    Zandalari also get druid, I believe.
    Yup and it was said their travel form is a raptor.

There were zandalari in that northrend troll zone, so logically I'm not sure why they couldn't be DKs as well, beyond race vs class balance.

Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    I wonder if Zandalari will have paladins.
    this is what i'm expecting actually.

zandalari: paladin, warrior, rogue, shaman, mage, possibly druid, hunter

dark iron: paladin(because there's a lot in blackrock depths), warrior, rogue, mage, warlock, shaman(maybe? they summoned ragnaros.), maybe hunter.

What if dark irons get druids to balance horde getting 2 new druids? I know random as fuck, but think about those dark iron forms!

no dk's?
    kinda odd
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    wE doN't kNoW wHaT pLaYeRs WaNt FoR cHarAcTeR CrEaTiOn MoDeLs

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shedeo View Post
    Zandalari also get druid, I believe.
    Yep, and their Travel Form is a raptor.

The Unstoppable Force Lorgar Aurelian's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by zlygork View Post
    What if dark irons get druids to balance horde getting 2 new druids? I know random as fuck, but think about those dark iron forms!
    Could do something like new Druids of the flame. There are worse ideas.

Quote Originally Posted by Kellorion View Post
    no dk's?
    kinda odd
    Not really. Allied races start at 20 already, so giving them the class that starts at 55 would be weird. Also, from a lore standpoint one could argue that most zandalari weren't around to become DK's, and dark irons weren't helping the Alliance when Arthas struck in Northrend (they were still dealing with Moira marrying the king of the Dark Irons at the time).

As to classes, I'm looking at the chart. Dwarves have everything except druids. Trolls have everything except paladins. The logic for dwarf getting warlock is their ties to the dark irons, so we know they'll get that class for sure. We also know they'll get paladin, warrior, and priest (default for all races). I actually think they won't get monk, but I could be wrong. Which leaves us with.

Dark Iron: Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Warlock, Warrior
    Zandalari: Druid, Hunter, Mage, Paladin, Priest, Rogue, Shaman, Warrior

The missing class from dark iron would then be made up for either with another combo on alliance (I'd love to see worgen or night elf paladin, myself) or a future allied race. Or they could give monk to Dark Iron to even it out.

I always wanted to play Zandalari Paladin. It's the icing on cake for me. I guess we need to tweet devs to make this combo mandatory. I mean it's justifyable due to presence of Praletes in WoW which had renamed paladin abilities to combine it with their Loa (and not Light) worship.
    I miss Mists of Pandaria

Deleted
    I'd be tempted for a zandalari druid, providing the forms are dark and grufty (as opposed to brightly coloured ones we currently have) OR if they can be dinosaurs/viscious Loa spirit forms. Like that huge snow leopard and rhino etc we saw in WoTLK, I loved those

2 pallies for alliance
    2 druids for horde
    seems right to me

They are the only 2 "classes for all" we have. I was never really fan of pali-shaman comparison as one class can be tank but other cannot.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dark Irons should have all the same classes as Bronze Beards and Wildhammers (Technically you can make one as of Cataclysm) except maybe DK but it would be cool to include it. Same with the Zandalari.

Quote Originally Posted by Bumbac View Post
    2 pallies for alliance
    2 druids for horde
    seems right to me

They are the only 2 "classes for all" we have. I was never really fan of pali-shaman comparison as one class can be tank but other cannot.
    The only three classes all Races get are Warrior and Priest as of Cataclysm and Hunter as of Legion for Gnomes. Worgen and Goblins still don't have Monk (I think it was mentioned they would get it at a later point), not sure if any of the Allied Classes mights might get DK or DH later (though some have Monk).
    ...Ok, time to change the ol' Sig ^_^

This time I'll leave you the Links to 3 of my Wordpress Blogs: 1. Serene Adventure 2. Video Games 3. Anime Please subscribe if you like what you see. As a Bonus, I'll throw in my You Tube channel =D

Quote Originally Posted by Maljinwo View Post
    Which classes do you think will be available for them?

If I had to guess, it'd be:

Dark Iron: Warrior, Rogue, Warlock, Mage, Monk, Priest
    Zandalari: Warrior, Rogue, Priest, Shaman, Mage, Druid
    I do not think Zandalari will get Druids because The new taurens already have them and that would be 4 horde druids to the 2 alliance, unless that is what started this war

i want a light forged rogue

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    i want a light forged rogue
    All class race combos are on the website, just not zandalari and Dark Iron
    Spoiler light forged get rogues

Deleted
    I want to be a dinomancer <3

Someone come up with some lore pretext for Nightborne to be druids so this subrace feature won't be almost completely wasted on me

Quote Originally Posted by MayhemPenguin View Post
    All class race combos are on the website, just not zandalari and Dark Iron
    Spoiler light forged get rogues
    oh no shit? thats awesome

after checking, it does not say that light forged gets rogue
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ba...s/allied-races
    Last edited by truckboattruck; 2017-11-06 at 09:21 PM.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    I think the only class avaliable to Darkspear that Zandalari shouldn't have is Monk, and maybe Warlock and Rogue (they don't value swiftness very much)

Zandalari Mages - Troll's Arcane powers are said to surpass the elven in strenght, since it's the raw stuff.
    Zandalari Priests - It just fits. Rituals, chants, chat with the divine, etc.
    Zandalari Druid - DA DINOMANCER, MON
    Zandalari Shaman - It's almost a Witch Doctor, like the priests.
    Zandalari Hunter - Gotta hunt those dinousaurs.
    Zandalari Warrior - They value strenght. The Might of the Zandalari.
    Zandalari Paladin - Warriors of the divine, freethinkers, blessed by the spirit to smite down the enemies of the empire.

Quote Originally Posted by truckboattruck View Post
    oh no shit? thats awesome

after checking, it does not say that light forged gets rogue
    https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ba...s/allied-races
    But I got you to check =}