Deleted
    Ok I'll give it a go tomorrow! Thanks for the quick reply though!

I'd imagine there is something similar I have to add for bigwigs?

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Hi sorry if noob but I remember there was an option to always view a miniature version of the Map in Battlegrounds. Where in the menu is it?
    Back in the day it was in the dropdown menu when you right-click the PvP icon on your minimap, don't know if that is still the case. But there is also a keybind called "Toggle Zone Map", it is under "Interface Panel".

Quote Originally Posted by Fincher View Post
    Hi sorry if noob but I remember there was an option to always view a miniature version of the Map in Battlegrounds. Where in the menu is it?
    If you mean the smaller World Map, you just click that diagonal arrow in the upper right corner. If you mean the really tiny map that stays on the bottom right corner of the screen hit shift+m on default.

Anyone know if you can add lua code to create an icon of role when u zone in a dungeon or something? Thanks.

Quote Originally Posted by Penegal View Post
    Hi, I'm looking for an add-on that will help me skin my item, bag slots, micro menu borders to something like this:

and

This is from the add-on Skinner. My problem is that when I enable this option for the micro menu a black bar pops up behind it and it does not work for my bag/items. Also, how do I get the chat tabs and the tabs that say 'Character' 'Reputation' 'Currency' etc. in the character panel to have a border with Skinner?

I hope I have managed to explain this properly, as I suck so hard at explanations it's laughable.
    I believe you are looking for something like this: http://www.wowinterface.com/download...ons-Crisp.html

It doesn't work like skinner addons but rather replaces all the icons in the game with custom icons that have the graphics in your screenshot. Because if this the icons work everywhere, bars, auras, debuffs and bags.

Is there any easy way to move a UI from a 17" nonwidesccreen to a 27" wide without having to re-locate everything?

"easiest" way as of now is align and a screen shot and just waste time but hell it's taking ages
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.

Quote Originally Posted by tordenflesk View Post
    Code:
    --- insert this ---
                    if not bar.bg then
                        local frame = CreateFrame("Frame", nil, bar)
                        frame:ClearAllPoints()
                        frame:SetPoint("TOPLEFT", bar, "TOPLEFT", -1, 1)
                        frame:SetPoint("BOTTOMRIGHT", bar, "BOTTOMRIGHT", 1, -1)
                        frame:SetBackdrop({
                            edgeFile = [=[Interface\ChatFrame\ChatFrameBackground]=], edgeSize = 1,
                            bgFile = [=[Interface\ChatFrame\ChatFrameBackground]=],
                            insets = {left = 1, right = 1, top = 1, bottom = 1}})
                        frame:SetFrameLevel(bar:GetFrameLevel())
                        frame:SetBackdropColor(0, 0, 0, 0)
                        frame:SetBackdropBorderColor(0, 0, 0)
                        bar.bg = frame
                    end
    --- end ---
    at line 342 of bardisplay.lua
    expanding on this question, is there a way to put the same border on the icons for the skill breakdowns?

Quote Originally Posted by Sunnydee View Post
    Is there any easy way to move a UI from a 17" nonwidesccreen to a 27" wide without having to re-locate everything?
    "easiest" way as of now is align and a screen shot and just waste time but hell it's taking ages
    Not without going back in time and doing it "right" the first time, sorry: if you locked things to the appropriate screen corner, or center, and offset from that you would have it adapt to the size fairly automatically. If you have to do if from scratch, try using that model instead of absolute positioning so that next time it doesn't hurt as much.

Quote Originally Posted by Juvencus View Post
    Any idea why, since WoD, DBM timer bars have spacing between them? I've looked through the options (extensively) and I can't find an option that refers to spacing or how apart the bars are.
    Any help with this?

Any help with this?
    In "bar setup" there is "Offset Y" for Bar1 and Bar2. Should be 0 for no spacing.

I am trying to make a WeakAura to track the Butcher debuff for swing group. The player names are Katsomi and Astrothug who are swinging if that helps. Not sure how I would do this because I can only see to get it work for my own debuff.

Quote Originally Posted by zvvl View Post
    I am trying to make a WeakAura to track the Butcher debuff for swing group. The player names are Katsomi and Astrothug who are swinging if that helps. Not sure how I would do this because I can only see to get it work for my own debuff.

In the Trigger tab, you want Type: Aura and Unit: Specific Unit. Once you select Specific Unit, an entry box will appear where you can type in the player name. Then just put in the Aura Name and select it as a Debuff like you normally would.

Quote Originally Posted by Crudor View Post
    In "bar setup" there is "Offset Y" for Bar1 and Bar2. Should be 0 for no spacing.
    Cool, thanks! Was under the impression that it would just move the bars in the y axis. Never occurred to me to just try it.

Has it always been there?

10+ Year Old Account
    Cool, thanks! Was under the impression that it would just move the bars in the y axis. Never occurred to me to just try it.

Has it always been there?
    As long as I can recall, yes.
    That is not dead which can eternal lie.
    And with strange aeons even death may die.

Im using Stuf for the first time in a LOOOOOOONG time and struggling badly

Copied player for target, but background @ Target portrait isnt able to get removed.
    I can't find any option to change the angle target portrait is facing (want both to face center)

any ideas?

also: any way to remove the Timer on weakauras from blizzards side? just want to circle thingy
    Last edited by Sunnydee; 2015-01-21 at 08:58 PM.

I'm pretty new to WeakAuras and i was wondering if there is a way to track how long i have been in combat with a specific boss (Imperator Mar'gok for example).What i am trying to do is have a message or icon appear after being in combat for like 6 minutes.

Deleted
    Im using Stuf for the first time in a LOOOOOOONG time and struggling badly

Copied player for target, but background @ Target portrait isnt able to get removed.
    I can't find any option to change the angle target portrait is facing (want both to face center)

any ideas?

also: any way to remove the Timer on weakauras from blizzards side? just want to circle thingy

Change that to 0 opacity and you're good to go!

Quote Originally Posted by ErayoEU View Post

Change that to 0 opacity and you're good to go!
    It is at 0 tho, hence the issue

Deleted
    It is at 0 tho, hence the issue

Wut.. Well if so I have no idea. That is the option for it.
    But in that case, isn't it possible to change the backdrop texture to "none"?

Can anyone tell me what that addon is that is labeled as Bartender? I couldn't find what kind of option it is under BT and it's similar to classtimers.