Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst
... LastLast

Re: Why be anything but a DK?

Being Dk means:
    You are hybrid but still you can be happy cause nobody can force you to heal.
    You can be specced as tank and in average pve aoe encounter you could do dmg more then average hybrid
    You have 3 talent tree which all can be your tank or dps tree
    As DK you have posibility to use best dps enchants for free
    As Dk you can say to every1 how imba are you and pro in Arena no matter that class exist only for 5 months.
    As Dk you can insult others how they dont know to play no matter that you reroled cause of frustration of your playing on previous class(read as: Priests/Warior/Druid/Mage/Lock-> classes from most rerolers come)

Thats short list why to rerol Dk and reasons why not rerol... well cant find any atm except if you really like your class and wanna understand his mechanism of playing in pvp/pve no matter how much it sux in comparison with dk

Quote Originally Posted by Maneken
    As Dk you can insult others how they dont know to play no matter that you reroled cause of frustration of your playing on previous class(read as: Priests/Warior/Druid/Mage/Lock-> classes from most rerolers come)
    I'd like to see evidence for that statement. Unless you can't provide any kind of census proofing that the mentioned classes make up most of the DK crowd, you are just a bitter troll. Also, if you'd like to continue down your path, you should add rogues.

Wait... you are a rogue yourself, aren't you? Sneaky rogues, always distracting everyone from their own class strength.

Why be anything but a DK?
    Because, and this may come as a shock to you, some of us actually play to have fun with what we do rather than dominating some silly virtual world.
    This is my signature. You will now remember me.

15+ Year Old Account

Quote Originally Posted by Drawz
    Because, and this may come as a shock to you, some of us actually play to have fun with what we do rather than dominating some silly virtual world.
    You sir, speak the truth.
    Quote Originally Posted by Qieth
    I don't do math, blind assumptions work so much better for me.

Quote Originally Posted by Zwai
    I'd like to see evidence for that statement. Unless you can't provide any kind of census proofing that the mentioned classes make up most of the DK crowd, you are just a bitter troll. Also, if you'd like to continue down your path, you should add rogues.

Wait... you are a rogue yourself, aren't you? Sneaky rogues, always distracting everyone from their own class strength.
    Asking for some real mathematical or statistical evidence of that is like asking to Give evidence that there isnt life in universe except on Earth, ofc i cant give you evidence for that its empirical conclusion from my exeperience on Lightning's Blade server EU and from reading forums on net last 6 months.
    But its nice that ppl ask for "hard" evidence which they know it isnt possible to give.
    P.s. I didnt so too much rouges rerol on my server, btw im paladin imagine that i still didnt rerol or respecc into Holy
    Also giving own point of view doesnt meannt to be trolling try to see difference.

Why be anything but a DK:

1. U play what u like and are careless about balance
    2. U hate playing mirror matches in arena
    3. U are terrible at rolling and being a DK means always having others rolling against u
    4. U hate being a overpresented class
    5. U want to play a proper ranged class not a Icy Touch spammer
    6. U hate being kited
    7. U want to experience low lvl pvp and content
    8. U like being killed and ganked in outland

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by gobtol
    If DK's are so good, then why are you winning 70% of the games? I find it hard to believe that you're simply outplaying them if they're rated 2400 as well.
    The 70% represent the "decent" (note decent) DK's, which automaticly means that if they have a decent/good partner they are instantly at 2.4k as well as I am. The 30% are incase crap ones get lucky (since well, it's not hard to slam in 20k burst as a DK if you get some crits) and the actually good DK's (incase their partners suck and/or they're steamrolling their way up the rankings) at 2400. This is why we win, hardly any of them are as good as we are (modesty aside), or as anyone else NOT playing a DK is at a certain rating. Point I'm trying to get to is the fact that being a DK gives you a FAT advantage rating-wise over any other class/comp (talking about 100-200 rating more here, not just 20 or 50), for us to meet equally skilled DK's we must face a 2600 rated team, which doesn't really happen that often.
    All the GOOD DK teams (mostly DK/paladin in 2v2 and DK/Lock/healer) in my battlegroup, and on any other I reckon, should be at least on the top 10, all times.

BUT I LIKE FRENCH TOAST!?1
    I participated in the legendary BACON thread.

Because my Rogue does far more single target DPS than a friggin DK (god I hate that class - they ruin the game).
    WoW Gear Wishlists - WoW-Wishlist.com
    Try out my Signature Generator

"To celebrate diversity"

Every1 is bored with the over population of DKs, just change the way they are made... make ppl suffer more than lvl if from lvl 55... make it start from scratch.

Because Death Knights make Discipline Priests giggle.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Also because they're boring. I'm having more fun on my level 41 warrior than I ever have with my epicly geared out dps DK.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Deathcold
    Every1 is bored with the over population of DKs, just change the way they are made... make ppl suffer more than lvl if from lvl 55... make it start from scratch.
    Having less people reroll could help, but it doesn't change the fact they're still a broken class. Small fish, big sea.

Quote Originally Posted by tjanson
    You know what's more annoying? Getting your face smashed in by the ten thousand new deathknights riding the wave of their incredibly overpowered class. When that stops, people will move on. Not before then, just because it bothers you.
    Another QQ cry baby that got rocked by a DK. That other post is right this is beating a dead horse from beyond the grave.
    WoW made too easy, DK's being OP, Arenas being Broken are topics long played. I think Blizzard heard your big baby crying. Do they care? (thats another story). We had to go through this with Rogues, hunters, retpallies, locks, arcane mages. All people crying about how powerful they are (or were). Do everyone a favor and just quit the game if everything bothers you so much cause it seems like your not having fun anyways.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by darkdestiny

Another QQ cry baby that got rocked by a DK. That other post is right this is beating a dead horse from beyond the grave.
    WoW made too easy, DK's being OP, Arenas being Broken are topics long played. I think Blizzard heard your big baby crying. Do they care? (thats another story). We had to go through this with Rogues, hunters, retpallies, locks, arcane mages. All people crying about how powerful they are (or were). Do everyone a favor and just quit the game if everything bothers you so much cause it seems like your not having fun anyways.
    Arenas weren't broken ever since S2 (ish) untill WotLK hit. And now they would be fine (or close to, bar some problems with locks, ret paladins and hunters) again if it wasn't for DK's. And the QQ thing is getting old, Jesus, people can't even express their opinions anymore without someone going "lol l2p crybaby" mode on them.

Quote Originally Posted by Obelodalix
    Arenas weren't broken ever since S2 (ish) untill WotLK hit. And now they would be fine (or close to, bar some problems with locks, ret paladins and hunters) again if it wasn't for DK's. And the QQ thing is getting old, Jesus, people can't even express their opinions anymore without someone going "lol l2p crybaby" mode on them.
    I think opinions were heard the first 5000times it was posted, 50001 is a bit too much. Blizzard has already heard the concerns and said they were working on it......that means STFU and move forward it's being worked on.

tbh blizz could jsut make mark of blood stackable with lwoer cd and give dk's ability to heal others with deatcoil

Then they could just remove all other classes from the game
    Quote Originally Posted by Darhaja
    bad math ur doing 1.5.... its 150% sooo 100 haste rating = 250 after the buff or 300 haste rating 150% = 750 haste dunno how u got 1.5 or 15% anywhere its giving u 150% more haste from the haste u already have why do ppl try to always complicate things.

DKs need a healer? What happened to the 15K+ self-healing DS on PTR?

Quote Originally Posted by Dyo
    tbh blizz could jsut make mark of blood stackable with lwoer cd and give dk's ability to heal others with deatcoil

Then they could just remove all other classes from the game
    So kinda like druids?

Ya know...it's funny to me that everyone whines so much about DK's...especially in Arena. Has everyone totally forgot the hell that was S3 and S4 due to druids being completely and utterly OP? Has everyone forgot that Blizzard admitted that they LET druids become OP in PvP just to make them decent in PvE...and then everyone bitches about PvE nerfs to balance PvP...when it was the exact opposite for 2 whole seasons?

DK's have been on the scene for 1 season...and they still aren't as OP as druids were in 3 and 4...but yet everyone complains like they are ruining the game...fact is they're not. If holy paladins weren't so ridiculously hard to kill atm then DK's wouldn't be nearly as hard to kill and no one would be comlpaining.

Imo I find it absolutely hilarious that for the first time since the game went live Warrior's and Rogue's aren't dominating PvP...but I guess that's just me.