Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Raynfal View Post
    Here's what I've finally come up with after some fiddling around to see what looks nice:

It's taken from the beta, because my live account expired a few weeks ago. Right now bar mods aren't working correctly, so the pet bar isn't properly hiding and a few buttons are in the wrong spot.

The only thing not in the screenshot is Grid, which sits on top the target cast bar and has the same color scheme.
    Hey, what's the mod that gives you a different skin for recount / makes those pretty lines come out of some of your bars?

Quote Originally Posted by metaphysics View Post
    Hey, what's the mod that gives you a different skin for recount / makes those pretty lines come out of some of your bars?
    KGPanels. I used it to create the boxes you see behind most everything. I reduced the alpha of Recount's and Omen's backgrounds down to 0% to show it.
    The lines are created by another KGpanel with no background but a black border.

10+ Year Old Account
    I've Edited my UI for both my tank/DPS spec and would like some feedback if possible on how it looks, anything i could improve.

This is Protection(tank spec) out of combat.

This is Protection(tank spec) In combat.

This is DPS spec out of combat.
    - couple things to note, In this photo I have all power auras active and every Icon showing.

This is DPS spec in combat.

Hope you enjoy.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-10-31 at 11:06 PM.

Shadow priest ui:
    http://i53.tinypic.com/v9xzp.jpg

Taken right after i got my Salty title

This is mine:
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-01 at 09:38 AM.

Recount?

Alvedon: how did you skin recount?

Quote Originally Posted by Aves View Post
    Alvedon: how did you skin recount?
    He didnt skin it, that's just a panel behind a transparent Recount.

My holy paladin ui. Ive gone for a minimalistic look, and its still a work in progress. Atm im not happy with the minimap and going to skin/change it some. In a raid enviroment recount/omen pops up on the right corner, and in solomode i got the tradechat and other spam channels showing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-01 at 10:14 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    my homebrewn UI!
    I use it for all my chars, with corresponding classcolors obviously ^^

Idle:

Solo:

Raid:
    maybe later :P

"ImpUI"

Update to my current UI. Unfortunatelly I had to go back to Pitbull as oUF_Simple aren't updated yet (Iam kind of noob with .lua, Simple laylout was the only one I could modify to my needs).

Rest of AddOns used are quite light and simple as is the UI. I have no reason to push the MB used to absolute minimum, so there are some a bit fatter addons.

OOC,focus,pet,casting

Group,combat

AddOn list

Let me know any suggestion to make this better, or send PM with any question.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-01 at 01:53 PM.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    So I picked up some textures for a bottom bar, and decided to try to build a new UI with them. This is what I have so far. Trying very hard to stay away from the "Giant Bottom Bar of Doom" concept. :-)

The UF's are a tossof - I'm trying to find a UF concept that's "new", functional, and attractive, without being too large, goofy, or ugly. They're what I came up with last night in about 20 minutes, while dealing with a headache. :>

I would LOVE to get some comments and constructive criticism on the UF's, as well as the rest of the layout. Thank you very much. :-)

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    So I picked up some textures for a bottom bar, and decided to try to build a new UI with them. This is what I have so far. Trying very hard to stay away from the "Giant Bottom Bar of Doom" concept. :-)

The UF's are a tossof - I'm trying to find a UF concept that's "new", functional, and attractive, without being too large, goofy, or ugly. They're what I came up with last night in about 20 minutes, while dealing with a headache. :>

I would LOVE to get some comments and constructive criticism on the UF's, as well as the rest of the layout. Thank you very much. :-)
    The unit frames are definitely distinct. And I really like the party frame layout. I like the look of it, but I couldn't do it for functionality reasons. The data readouts on the bottom frame seems tightly bunched, though. Not sure if you'd considered moving 1 or 2 readouts to the corners. But I think it might give it some breathing room and balance.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    I may consider spreading out the broker displays at the bottom a bit more, but probably not all the way to the corners. :-)

For "functionality", what do you think is missing? I plan on using the UI I end up with for levelling several toons (warrior, mage, druid, hunter), and for 5-mans and raiding on 3 others (the ones in my sig). I haven't gotten around to Raid frames yet, of course.

Quote Originally Posted by Taryble View Post
    For "functionality", what do you think is missing? I plan on using the UI I end up with for levelling several toons (warrior, mage, druid, hunter), and for 5-mans and raiding on 3 others (the ones in my sig). I haven't gotten around to Raid frames yet, of course.
    By functionality, i was basically talking about my nit-picky setup. It absolutely wasn't meant as a knock on your UI. I only PvP. And I need everything set up in the play area so that I can keep an eye on the action while seeing frames.

Scarab Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    Ahhh, okay. I wasn't taking it as a knock - I was like, "Wait, I missed something important? What is it? What did I forget to set up?". :> I was honestly asking - what does it NOT have that makes you think of it as "missing functionality."

In combat right after our Heroic LK Kill:

10+ Year Old Account
    Information
    Screen resolution is only 1280x768 because I'm playing on a ghetto system at the moment.

The main bar switches to other pages when shift and alt are held.

Idle

Party

Raid

Quote Originally Posted by DerGenerale View Post
    In a bg, raidframes look horrid with 25+ in raid, Power bars are coulored by class and the HP remain grey.
    data. fuskbugg .se/
    Out of raid/combat
    data. fuskbugg .se/

Do need to move my stealth icon.

WARNING! Site is not sife popped as red in WOT and Mcafee Siteadvisor!!!

Because a .jpg can give you any kind of virus.
    Enjoy your vacation.
    ~ Treeston
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-02 at 05:45 PM.

10+ Year Old Account

Still got a little tweaking to do, but I'm quite happy with it. Wasn't able to get a shot from a raid. In a raid, you would see grid fully, DXE bars and scrolling combat text. You would of course see debuffs on target aswell along with target's target (same placement as my focus target, but on right side instead)

Everything is set up from scratch and it's my first attempt at creating my own UI.
    Last edited by mmocba105e19de; 2010-11-02 at 05:45 PM.