Thread: Post Your UI

Quote Originally Posted by Zoaric View Post
    Not ashamed to say, I use the default UI. /duck for cover
    So brave!.. Why are you posting here again?

Quote Originally Posted by Birgwow View Post
    Absolutely stunning.

I take it you use Stuf for UnitFrames? Out of interest have you set up a target (and focus) frame?

Tempted to whip up this UI for my second shaman <3!

Quote Originally Posted by Mayati View Post
    ...snip...
    It looks like you have some UI buttons that will make an action bar or something appear - how do you do this? I'm not sure how to combine the texture with whatever script is required - is it a Weak Aura?

Thanks

Quote Originally Posted by Anzen View Post
    I take it you use Stuf for UnitFrames? Out of interest have you set up a target (and focus) frame?
    It is indeed Stuf. Target frame is to the right! No focus frame unfortunately, but if you know how to work the addons you can easily just copy the target frame and place it somewhere suitable.

P.S. we're in the same guild, gurl!

Attempt at a protection warrior UI. I haven't gotten it to 90 yet so all I know is dungeon tanking..
    Last edited by Birgwow; 2014-04-16 at 09:20 PM.

It is indeed Stuf. Target frame is to the right! No focus frame unfortunately, but if you know how to work the addons you can easily just copy the target frame and place it somewhere suitable.

Attempt at a protection warrior UI. I haven't gotten it to 90 yet so all I know is dungeon tanking..
    Absolutely sick. I love your work. Could you tell me what addons are used? Stuf for unit frames but then what are the others? What are used for making your spell cooldowns on your player frame, as well as your debuffs on target? Looking forward to seeing more of this, as well as trying it out some of this on my own warrior tomorrow

Also wondering what font you are using? It looks great. Quite often I find myself finding a cool font, but then I use it in the wow font folder as well, and it ends up not looking good. What looks good in the menu screen might not look good when trying to view guild members etc. Any tips for this kind of thing?
    Last edited by Winfield; 2014-04-17 at 12:48 AM.

Your work is Beautiful! - Now if only you make one for Monks and upload it... /wink wink. :P
    Very impressed.

Quote Originally Posted by Winfield View Post
    Could you tell me what addons are used? Also wondering what font you are using? Any tips for this kind of thing?
    I always use the same addons, only changing configurations on Stuf and WeakAuras.
    Stuf for unitframes. Raven for debuffs/buffs/cooldowns. WeakAuras for any "art". Chatter for chatframe. Kong to hide ui elements such as the minimap. (thanks shanthi!)
    Font is Imagine. I have the same problem with not finding fonts that fit right in the game so I've come to use this one for every UI I make. No idea how these things work, unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Manu9 View Post
    Now if only you make one for Monks and upload it... /wink wink. :P
    Hah, sorry to say I don't like much about the monk so I probably won't be making a monk UI. Magicaldandruff has an awesome monk UI on his youtube channel though that is way more implemented than anything I do!

Birg thats awesome ty, im only lvl 85 so im not 90 yet either so it helps haha, How do you have the action bars setup? i know you have them hidden...

Damn Birg...
    I want something simple like that for my lock, but I suck at these things :<

Here are my keybindings if that's what you mean? I haven't played this character for like 10 months, currently leveling a new one who's only 28.

Quote Originally Posted by qweez View Post
    I want something simple like that for my lock, but I suck at these things :<
    It's actually very easy to make once you get a bit familiar with using addons. You'll find most of them have a similar configuration.
    I suggest you download someone's UI to get a base, which is the toughest part about making a UI. Now I basically just move things around and change the textures and colours.

It's actually very easy to make once you get a bit familiar with using addons. You'll find most of them have a similar configuration.
    I suggest you download someone's UI to get a base, which is the toughest part about making a UI. Now I basically just move things around and change the textures and colours.
    I'm personally a SUF user, and StUF is just confusing me.
    Would it be possible for you upload or somehow share the StUF settings you're using?
    Not interested in the WA's since I'm not a warrior.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayati View Post
    My freshly redone UI, I love it I couldn't stand ELV Ui Anymore, far to many use it. It felt limiting for what I wanted, Didn't look pleasing too me and and felt really cluttered.

Whats the text addon your using, to modify the damage text?

Quote Originally Posted by Relent View Post
    Probably NiceDamage or xDamageFont

Well "his" ui is LUI. Probably part of that package I would assume.

Did good on my promise and finished the warlock specs. No lock spells in the vid, though. Just too many to show, so I didn't bother. I'm sure I'll come up with something better for Demon Form during a sleepless night.

This is the list of addons I'm using for my UI, LUI has the damage font built into it(Can't remember where thou) and the font I'm using is Nureopo or something like that. You can install more Font types for it and add it too the UI by going Interface > Addon of your choice > Fonts and adding it there.
    Sadly, My YugoMonk addon clips with the side of LUI

Addon List
    Skada
    LUI
    YUGOMONK
    ButtonFacade
    Deadly Boss Mods
    Weakauras 2
    Grid
    MonkTimers
    BlockChinese
    GTFO
    Error Filter
    Masque
    Postal
    Auctionator
    KlaxxiTargets
    Bartender 4
    Addon Control Panel
    AtlasLoot

Theres a few addons in there that weren't there when I took the screen shot, and I've moved a few things around and moved 2-3 addons in order to lower clutter and make it cleaner looking. (Also, They were giving me LUA errors)

More cleaned up version(For some reason, it won't allow me to resize the picture or link a smaller version of it here like a few others have via imgur, So Imma just through out the link. Note, On the right side of my action barss is my threat meter/healing I have to set to switch in between depending whether or not Im in combat. Thank you skada for having this option<3
    http://i.imgur.com/mvrgUl1.jpg

Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Well "his" ui is LUI. Probably part of that package I would assume.
    You put quotations around "his" as if I stated the idea for my UI was original, and not inspired at all, Which is incorrect. I saw my friend using the LUI during one of his live streams(He just rebuilt his UI too), I liked it and wanted to do something with my UI was getting tired of my old one. So, Took his LUI set up(He sent me his WTF folder) and went from there, combining a few of my old addon's that I felt were a must keep with LUI and a few others.
    Last edited by Burnick; 2014-04-18 at 12:56 AM.

Deleted
    New pvp UI, wip

Keeping blizz unitframes because I can't stand any unitframe addons, datatext in right and combat text will be changed. Maybe thinking about a castbar addon.

Quote Originally Posted by Otzsx View Post
    New pvp UI, wip

Keeping blizz unitframes because I can't stand any unitframe addons, datatext in right and combat text will be changed. Maybe thinking about a castbar addon.
    What bar texture is that? for like your arena frames and stuff could never find out what the name of it was. looks good though! really clean and easy to see what you need to know.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Wujong View Post
    What bar texture is that? for like your arena frames and stuff could never find out what the name of it was. looks good though! really clean and easy to see what you need to know.
    What would be ElvUI norm, I'm considering to make a custom one thats a little brighter

New project. (edit with updated pic)

XCT, skada, Bigwigs, buffs (god i hate Raven isn't there something else?!?!), and weakauras to go

Cant tell for sure since im basically stupidly blind when it comes to these things but are the boss frames 1 pixel off from map?

Last edited by Sunnydee; 2014-04-18 at 04:35 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ulfric Trumpcloak View Post
    People on this site hate everything. Keep that in mind.