Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...

Re: Can I report someone to GM for undercutting ?

Yea, WoW isn't allowed to have an actually economy at all.

goddamn op is a retard.

99% of the people on this site don't know what the f**k they're talking about 99% of the time :

World of Warcraft Exploitation Policy
    World of Warcraft has been carefully crafted to provide a level playing field for all players. Any activities not intended by game design which affect the economy, the client, player characters or the world itself have a tremendous negative impact on the potential enjoyment for all players. The effects of these activities take many forms including a bloated game economy, server instability, and allowing unauthorized access to accounts, computers, and player data. As such, we take the following issues very seriously and take swift and appropriate action on all players involved in these malicious activities related to World of Warcraft.

Blizzard can and do ban for exploiting the economy, if you don't believe me L2Read and not just talk shit 24/7 please kthx </3

Two things are infinite: the universe and human stupidity; and I'm not sure about the universe.
    Better to be silent and be thought a fool, than to speak and remove all doubt!
    When in doubt, Google.

Deleted

Just incase none posted this before i'l give it a shot.

Report it to the GM, worst case scenario he will tell you there is nothing he can do. Why is it even worth having so many pages about...just do it, GMs are there to help. They won't bite.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Tulkas44
    99% of the people on this site don't know what the f**k they're talking about 99% of the time :

Blizzard can and do ban for exploiting the economy, if you don't believe me L2Read and not just talk shit 24/7 please kthx </3

When in doubt, Google.
    Are you really that stupid? It only says you can't bot farm stuff because it affects the game negatively, the EFFECTS of these are bloated economy. Spamming AH in't one of those things, not even remotely.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by ita
    Are you really that stupid? It only says you can't bot farm stuff because it affects the game negatively, the EFFECTS of these are bloated economy. Spamming AH in't one of those things, not even remotely.
    Yes but keep in mind that when like in the case of this topic some ppl undercut AH every day same time there is a big chance it is linked to goldselling/powerlevel, etc...

I agree with you but Blizz should atleast investigate it to check what is behind this undercutting.

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by Sarac
    Yes but keep in mind that when like in the case of this topic some ppl undercut AH every day same time there is a big chance it is linked to goldselling/powerlevel, etc...

I agree with you but Blizz should atleast investigate it to check what is behind this undercutting.
    Yea, but if there's no bots or goldselling involved, they don't do anything which is more likely - goldsellers usually don't last that long, especially if they annoy people and aren't that arrogant, trying to keep a low profile.

Quote Originally Posted by mirks
    Hey

Ive a question regarding udercutting, I know that most of people do it every few hours or sometimes often but on my realm there are 2 nubs who undercut every 1min or sometimes less. They are online for about 1-2months now, each day they login at same time around 1pm and logout ~1am so each day 12hrs and only thing that they do is undercutting people who posted auctions with lower price so others sellers cant sell anything tbh. They are selling gems and enchating materials.
    Can someone like this who is trying to monopolize market be banned for it ? They are using low lvls bank chars, changing nicks every few days (same guild), they never go afk, each day 12hrs in city and the only thing that they do is undercutting every 1min. Im not sure if they are gold sellers but their english is terrible (I know mine isnt perfect:P) and like I said they never go afk, login every single day and stay online for around 12hrs. Thos people are ruin economy, some prices of gems already dropped from 40g to 10g :/
    Go take a bath with a toaster and let natural selection take it's course please.
    http://eu.wowarmory.com/character-sheet.xml?r=Outland&n=enbee
    -> I might be logged out in protpvpgear

Deleted

Quote Originally Posted by ita
    Yea, but if there's no bots or goldselling involved, they don't do anything which is more likely - goldsellers usually don't last that long, especially if they annoy people and aren't that arrogant, trying to keep a low profile.
    /Agree

If they're undercutting up the point where you just hadddd to post about it, buy the stuff they're selling and repost it. If it isn't cheap enough for you to buy them out, it isn't a large enough issue to where you should have considered posting.

How is this thread still going?!?!?!
    "This one time, I died and lost all my lifes in Mario. It's not fair because I should be able to save the princess too." -Offhand

Deleted

THE PROBLEM IS... Bot users have learned to protect their bots... dont know how theyr doin... but i reported a bot many times... (stalked him in friendlist) was a typical farm bot.. nerver was banned... hitted 80 without getting banned..

maybe the bot programs sends message out when gm ticket opens.. or the botusers watching over their bots.. when a gm ticket pops up... the botters talk to the gms.. and no problem.. they didnt get banned...

i deleted the F*** ... cant watch this anymore...

This IS a serious problem and Blizzard knows about it...

Read my post at the official forum (with a semi-lame Blue response) and help in the fight to get these goldsellers out of wow! It's posted with my second account (char Damu) instead of Dawon as I happend to name the damn bots in the first thread I wrote and got a 2 WEEK ban becoz of that.... >

Post: http://forums.wow-europe.com/thread....21351366&sid=1

This crap is ruin the game for lots of people and will be my reason to stop playing as soon as Aion or StarWars (or Diablo 3 ) lands!

Deleted

Undercutting is not a bannable offense. Try your government.

Deleted

To clear it up:
    Third party programs that alter the game = bannable
    Botting = third party programs that alter the game
    Undercutting = Not bannable
    Undercutting with bots = Undercutting with third party programs that alter the game
    Undercutting with bots = Bannable