10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Axalicious View Post
    I would love a sig of the amazing quality I've seen around here at MMO-C.
    I'll claim this one. I love trolls, DKs and that font you wanted

EDIT: Done! Once again I've made 2 versions. The first one is the regular one and the second one has your toon desaturated a bit so he blends with the background a little more.

Last edited by CrazyTaco93; 2012-03-10 at 07:54 AM. Reason: Zip zopped but forgot to zoobity bop.
    Requests: CLOSED
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

PMR:

Non-mmo

mmo
    Sig PMR ONLY: Closed | Queue: 0
    WP/Twitch: Deviantart | Queue: 0

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aryiana View Post
    PMR:

Non-mmo

mmo
    Looks outstanding! Thanks soo much!

10+ Year Old Account
    Maaaaan, I wish I was as good with fonts as you guys are. I struggle so much with those names and makin' 'em purtty... Btw, thanks for the welcome backs
    To tell you the truth, I don't actually think I'm crazy. I think I'm perfectly normal, and it's the rest of the world that's wrong in the head.

Hi all, i need a signature.

Visible text: Benzotopor
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: Cannot post link so - Бензотопор (name) , Борейская тундра (realm) Goblin Warrior
    Gear set: normal T13
    Helm visible: Yes.
    Your pose: I want just a head and shoulders(a little) and weapon if possible to be shown.
    General colour scheme: Mostly dark\red color scheme.
    Any extras: Background with something burning or exploding

2 weeks bump )

10+ Year Old Account
    PMR;

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

aaaaand I'm back, finally. <33333333
    I will open my SIGNATURE queue up for a little bit. No Wallpapers Please
    and I will also try and grab some from the thread if my queue stays low.

Some ideas of what I look for in requests:
    - I don't normally pick up requests that want crazy spell effects or mounts
    - I prefer artiststic freedom, but I still like it if you give me an idea of your preferences
    - I generally work in a 400x 100 size... so keep that in mind when you are deciding how much text you want included
    - If you double PM, your request will be ignored, and you will make your way to my s**t list as far as future requests
    - Use the template in the first post or you will also be ignored.
    - Please respect the fact that I do have a job and that it may take a few days for me to finish your request, however I will correspond back to you with updates if it's taking longer than normal.

Much Love
    xxxx
    i4ni/Candi

Here is an example of some of my recent work:
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-03-13 at 12:34 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Renewing banner request.

Guild Banner
    Size: 1280x200
    Visible text: <Soulbound> in large text with "Where nothing is out of reach" as a subtext just beneath it. Preferably in some cool font!
    Logo: Preferable get the Horde faction logo in somewhere where it fits.
    General colour scheme: TBC Green, preferably abit harsh looking yet still soothing.
    Any extras: Would be cool to have some sort of raiding environment in the banner!

Tyvm. <3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    aaaaand I'm back, finally. <33333333

<text and pretty stuff>
    Welcome Back!

aka maybenotquiteasheavy/torgerd

Sorry, I know I'm taking forever on pm's. If you want to request from someone else, I understand. Also, as stated a few posts back, I'm not doing any multi-character requests. I'm sorry, they just never come out like I'd like. I also prefer taking requests for personal guild forums, so I have a little more room to work in, and can save at a higher quality. And yes, I'm still taking iphone requests, they just take a bit more time.

Sorry for any inconvenience.
    No multi-character requests, please.

Twitch | Deviantart

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by CrazyTaco93 View Post
    I'll claim this one. I love trolls, DKs and that font you wanted

EDIT: Done! Once again I've made 2 versions. The first one is the regular one and the second one has your toon desaturated a bit so he blends with the background a little more.
    Thank you so much! They both are beyond my expectations, and in the short time it took you....I am truly amazed!

Quote Originally Posted by Aigilas View Post
    Hey guys I'm after a wall paper and a signature

for the Signature, I'm just after a shot of my Hunter and Priest just using the from the shoulders up in this stance http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...mokthar/simple http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...gilas/advanced
    the priest on the left hand side and the hunter on the right had side, and in the middle the word "Aig" and underneath Aig the words "the Late Shift"
    This was PM'd to me.
    I'm not doing the WP, so that's still up for grabs

Quote Originally Posted by mountandpetlover View Post
    Would love a nice signature and/or wallpaper. Not allowed to post links as yet.

Visible Text:
    Serendia
    Gilneas [EU]

Server: Gilneas [Eu]
    Character: Serendia
    Helm visible: Don't matter - don't like most of them.
    Pose: Sitting on/leaning against Pureblood Firehawk or a nice pet and me in caster position.
    Colour scheme: all sorts of yellow/orange (red?)

Description: Playing a troll mage - fire skilled - and a mount & pet collector I thought of something fire-ish with some pets/mount included if possible. Think T12 (nonhero) and Pureblood Firehawk from Ragnaros would look nice. Would like my name and server to be seen on it.

If you want wo put a bit of time and effort in it I would appreciate it
    This was PM'd to me as well. Only doing a sig.

IN QUEUE: Aigilas, Layla, mountandpetlover

OT: Ty Torgerd & Elyaan for the warm welcome back xx
    Last edited by i4ni; 2012-03-11 at 01:46 PM. Reason: added queue and additional sig info
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

thanks I4ni, i did just PM the sig details without the Wallpaper stuff, love your work so far, can't wait to see it

Deleted
    Visible text: Painovertime
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu. battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Painovertime/ advanced
    Gear set: TBC season2 Merciless Gladiator Warlock set (Tier5 but darker colors)
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: no special pose
    General colour scheme: Red, yellow. destruction specced so want samething to reflect that
    Any extras: My Imp in the background. Tempest of Chaos in MH and Telestra's Journal in OH

Hi, I'm looking for a new signature since I changed server. Hope someone can help me out

Visible text: I want this to be a humoristic signature. Since I'm in a guild called Fun Light I reckon a bottle of Fun Light (https://www.google.dk/search?q=fun+l...L8LLsgaGkpXzBQ) should figure there somewhere. Otherwise as for text, only my own name and guild name should be visible.
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/en/characte...vrantia/simple
    Gear set: Let's try tier 5 this time
    Helm visible: Yes please.
    Your pose: I'm imagining that my character should be somehow displaying awe/amazement in regards to the Fun Light bottle. Maybe the /gasp emote?
    General colour scheme: Scheme is secondary, although not too bright colors please.
    Any extras: If you need any info, feel free to PM me. As stated, I hope you can make an amusing signature that is less serious/gloomy compared to my current. I'd also like to request an avatar, which is just a snip from the signature, if possible. Thanks!

PM request:

And welcome back i4ni!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bubbeloseven View Post
    Visible text: Painovertime
    Armory link/Facial screenshot: eu. battle.net/wow/en/character/draenor/Painovertime/ advanced
    Gear set: TBC season2 Merciless Gladiator Warlock set (Tier5 but darker colors)
    Helm visible: no
    Your pose: no special pose
    General colour scheme: Red, yellow. destruction specced so want samething to reflect that
    Any extras: My Imp in the background. Tempest of Chaos in MH and Telestra's Journal in OH
    Aaaaaaaaand here is your sig. That'll be one waffle iron please.

A few I made for a friend.

(Non MMOC)

These are all fantastic! It inspires me to go download the programs and learn but I don't think that would work out to well. Artistic nature does not bond with me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Skywallx View Post
    These are all fantastic! It inspires me to go download the programs and learn but I don't think that would work out to well. Artistic nature does not bond with me.
    There are tutorials on the first post to get you started, all you need is inspiration and the eagerness to try it!