Deleted

Nexus-Walkers Gambit

Hallas shivered as he looked over the ledge he was stood upon. He was nervous. Not that he didn't have faith in his ability to complete the task at hand; it's just that stealing things from Orgrimmar had the tendency to bring the wrath of the Horde upon him, and of the two factions, the Horde tended to throw him in jail less. Despite remaining neutral in his endeavours, he did prefer their company; should the occasion arise when he wasn't fleeing the scene of a crime. However, money was money, regardless of whoever put it in his bandaged hands. He took a deep breath in, regulating the airflow through his body that had been upset by his little moment of panic and soldiered on, shimmying along while wondering why the Drag was called the Drag.

Deleted

Re: Nexus-Walkers Gambit

((No takers? >:|))

10+ Year Old Account

((I COULD join in, although i'm not a horde ...yet ))

10+ Year Old Account

(( double post, but srz buisness ))

As the Nexus-Walker was stroling trou the Drag, a Shimmering light appeared behind him.

Do not look back nor slow down, Merchant.
    I have a request from you, an essence of fire, i will pay you greatly for it here and now.

Telcular caught up in speed and was walking right next to Hallas, his cowl covering his head.

((Bed time.))

(( Ooooh continuation of Ethereal's Bargain. Don't worry I won't derail this one. ))

(( Grabs popcorn. ))
    ~ ♥ { Face of Death | The Cast } ♥ ~

Deleted

((Im on a ledge?))
    Hearing a voice from below, Hallas panicked, almost dropping from his perch. His satchel swung on his belt, and a number of trinkets and reagents spilled out onto the Drag below. He grasped at the air for them, cursed in his native tongue and proceeded on his way.

((Tel, maybe you should check that pile of my things))

10+ Year Old Account

(( My bad :P ))
    Telcular had to move away from the falling items, altou one of them looked vary familiar.
    An essence of fire!

I shall pay you back when i got more time, Merchant, but for now i got an experiment to fullfill!
    A smile came across his face, as he ones again disapeared on a flash of light.

(( NOW it's bedtime))

"Blood Guard, we need more help in the Plaguelands if we are to drive off the remaining Scourge!" Relys yelled in frustration at the pitiful excuse for a Horde ambassador.
    "Captain, there is no need to shout. The Horde has supplied all of the troops and supplies it can for your war effort," the tauren said in his deep, slow voice, "and we cannot afford to take soldiers off our already existing fronts."
    "If you do not help in the destruction of the Scourge in the Plaguelands, their last bastion, then Quel'thelas and Tirisfal will both be consumed! Then you will lose all of your major footholds in northern Azeroth!" Relys ranted. ((Azeroth=Eastern Kingdoms to Eastern Kingdoms natives)).
    "Right now, we have our own problems: the quilboar, the resurfacing silithid, and enough food to feed our children! We cannot be bothered by the likes of the Argent Dawn!" the ambassador replied in frustration.
    "I've wasted enough time here, then," Relys replied furiously. "The Horde owes my Dawn a debt of honor for our help in the Barrens War! Hell, we're the only reason that your offensive survived!"
    "Be as that may, Captain Sunwalker, we repaid the Dawn in full, and then some. Your work has already been paid off," the ambassador replied.
    "Next time, the Dawn might just throw its weight in with the Alliance," Relys warned.
    "Then we shall crush you and the Alliance under our boots, Sunwalker. Now get out of my sights!" The ambassador replied.
    "Fine! The Dawn shall have no dealings with the likes of the Horde!" Relys replied as he furiously walked out the door and into the Drag.
    Soviet Russia was merely a setback!

Relys Sunwalker
    Rakzor Frostwolf
    Descle Dubraig

Vol'Jin, aware of the dangers, slowly walked down the Drag. He saw someone, standing up on a ledge. "Who dat be?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Aranor emerged from the cleft of shadow, and was surprised to see a familiar face. Well, face wouldn't be the right term, I suppose. Let's say he saw a familiar set of Bandages. Everything in the trader's movements, however, indicated stealth and secrecy, and, being somewhat of a creature of shadow himself, Aranor let him pass. He heard Vol'jin, the Troll Chieftain, call out to the trader. He decided to intervene, so as to allow Hallas the opportunity to pass.

Aranor approached the troll chieftain.

"Troll! I'll have words with you this instant, if you would be so much inclined." His voice was icy, and though Aranor knew the power of this backwater-dwelling chieftain, he still spoke in a disrespectful fashion. His intent was only to draw the troll's attention from the trader.

As he waited for the troll's response, he cursed Hallas under his breath for his stupidity. Hopefully next time the ethereal would be more... subtle... with his intrusion attempts, instead of waltzing through the drag in broad daylight.

((Hallas, if you're wondering, My character knows you. Check my Bio. History you need to know is that I indicated in my bio that you are my chief supply of all things questionable, including Saronite, so My character kind of "owes you one." ))

"Yoo be gone pest! Yoour black madi'c be unwanted! Now go else I be using da voodoo to do eet myself"
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Kalecgos swept up in the natural gust of Azshara, his flight elegant and precise. His eye, purple as the arcane magic that flowed through his veins,caught the sight the bustling city of the horde, Orgrimmar.
    He picked up his flight and ducked into the torrent of wind which he used to manoeuvre his way down to the streets of the drag and then into the cleft of shadow.
    http://img197.imageshack.us/img197/9205/kalecgossiggy.jpg

Deleted

Hallas watched in awe as a huge azure dragon glided in through the open top of the Drag. Realising his 'encounter' with the mage, Telcular had left him stood more in the open than intended, he climbed up to the next level of the building ledge he was on and slinked around the corner into the Valley Of Honour.

Something had awoken, something....

Harrmood quickly jumped out of bed.

But what?

These visions had been clouding his dreams for days now, and something must of happened.

Kalecgos....Malygos....freedom....

"Drats..."

Through the Roof 'n' Underground. It's the only way to go my friend...