Poll: What race combi

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Dalinth View Post
    Oh, the naga are really likely to join the Alliance. Y'know, what with the night elves not being Alliance and all. Oh wait

Also, the title is misleading. You imply that you have found evidence that Pandaren may be added in game. However, you have yet to provide said evidence.
    Sir,

I did'nt give any evidence of the Pandaren joining any faction nore the fact that they will be planted in the game? you assume that, it was just a suggestion.

The pandermama on the screenshot from the OT looks strangely shopped! I can tell from the pixels, and...
    The picture has been edited by me just to show what it could look like.

---------- Post added 2010-06-25 at 11:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ripponesan View Post
    well i prefer:

- not having to work
    - always sunny wheather
    - temeratures between 22°C and 28°C
    - endless supply of cuba libre, without getting any stomach problems
    - a switch where i could get sober in a minute if needed
    - a cabinet full of women, one nicer than the other, which you can take out for fun purposes and which wont comply when not used at the moment
    - my own cook
    - an endless jack herrer weed bag

and still i dont really think about this but try to get along with what i have. And well actually i have NONE of above.

i dont see tha sense i such "What would you if you had the option - which you do not have...". sorry maybe i´m just too dumb?
    Am i forcing you to vote? am i forcing you to comment?
    nope

Quote Originally Posted by The Painkiller View Post
    I'm not sure what's with people and Pandarens. Everyone is so quick to say "nope, never gonna happen" when blizzard would be a fool to not include them in any way.

Think about it, sure they were only added as a joke, but they got great feedback. Great as in that was a couple years ago and people are still talking about it.

Also, and this really bugs me, is that for some reason people think blizz is incapable of adding lore to WoW. Sprinkle a little lore on top of Pandarens and they're in.

After creating something so popular, why would blizz not even try to build on it? It only makes sense to give the people what they want.

Also, if they were added, I believe Samwise said himself they'd be horde.
    They don't even need to add lore to it. Look at Draenei...

The problem are the Chinese. They're the ones making the Pandarens not appear in WoW

Quote Originally Posted by Moletta View Post
    Sir,

I did'nt give any evidence of the Pandaren joining any faction nore the fact that they will be planted in the game? you assume that, it was just a suggestion.

The picture has been edited by me just to show what it could look like.
    i almost was china once for vacations and i can say from experianse that chinese culture praises pandrabeards so its like blizz makin fun of an important part your culture and im not shure if id like that...
    E! 1 fury each faction is enuff anyway
    Last edited by nhomizz; 2010-06-25 at 12:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by nhomizz View Post
    correct, pamredans will NEVER enter the world of warcraft (because the chinese)
    Because Chinese hold copyrights for Pandas.

15+ Year Old Account
    Blizzard -at this point- doesn't really care for lore. if people want Pandaren and blizzard sees that theres profit in it they'll make it.

as for chinese...they have banned WoW in china and it makes sense if Blizzard tries to piss em off by giving Pandaren to players and give them a "japanese" theme.

there are tons of people who want Pandaren to happen. we have egyptian cat people, greek style titans, the kaluak represent eskimos and their head statues are from a south american civilizaion (I think). the Worgen have a victorian theme and etc etc.

I dont see why an eastern themed race wouldn't be welcomed. I know pandaren was supposed to be a joke...but it was a really good joke at least .

Blizzard -at this point- doesn't really care for lore. if people want Pandaren and blizzard sees that theres profit in it they'll make it.

as for chinese...they have banned WoW in china and it makes sense if Blizzard tries to piss em off by giving Pandaren to players and give them a "japanese" theme.

there are tons of people who want Pandaren to happen. we have egyptian cat people, greek style titans, the kaluak represent eskimos and their head statues are from a south american civilizaion (I think). the Worgen have a victorian theme and etc etc.

I dont see why an eastern themed race wouldn't be welcomed. I know pandaren was supposed to be a joke...but it was a really good joke at least
    Yeah i agree with this, wow being a world does have a lot of different cultures, most of whom are taken from our own.

But on the Pandaren topic i could see them being Blizzards first neutral faction in which that you get to decide on which faction to join.
    All Pandaren are brewmasters (they just have to be!) and once they finish there starting zone much like the Deathknights then they get to go to either Garrosh it will be or Varian and choose which side to start playing for.

Quote Originally Posted by nhomizz View Post
    correct, pamredans will NEVER enter the world of warcraft (because the chinese)
    No, pamredans will NEVER enter the world of warcraft because there is no such thing as a pamredan, and no such word as pamredan.

Holy shit, seriously, am i the only one finding newfags in this thread? It seems that people haven't read the news like 2-3years ago when TBC was supposed to come out and Pandaren were supposed to be a playable race, but it didn't happen due to the Chinese Government demanding blizzard to not create the race playable due to their "sacred" Pandas which is their "National symbol/pet" or whatever. Even blizzard themselves said this on their site.

I'm kinda chocked due to so many retards in this thread.

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    When will ppl get over this pandaren crap ?!? It's a joke of a race, much like gnomes and if they ever get implemented, then wow is not far from becoming a girly, kiddy game with fluffy bunnies singing happy songs.

I hope you're trolling dude.... Or you're just a dumb kid who haven't played since the Alpha of WoW.

---------- Post added 2010-06-25 at 01:42 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Chomag View Post
    New to the Internet, I see.
    How can you make that statement? In what way am i new to the internet? I think i've seen stuff that you'll never see kid.

People need to give up on the idea of Panderans being a playable race. Even if they were going to be put in the game it would be (following the current pattern) 3 x packs away which by that time I wouldn't be surprised if "the new MMO" was what we all played.

Pandaren will not happen because of China
    Enhancement Shaman, Kalokagathós, Burning Steppes-EU
    Death is a gift, Life is just the paper wrapped around it.

Quote Originally Posted by narayan9 View Post
    People need to give up on the idea of Panderans being a playable race. Even if they were going to be put in the game it would be (following the current pattern) 3 x packs away which by that time I wouldn't be surprised if "the new MMO" was what we all played.
    You should read all the replies dude.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vajjo View Post
    I hope you're trolling dude.... Or you're just a dumb kid who haven't played since the Alpha of WoW.

---------- Post added 2010-06-25 at 01:42 PM ----------

How can you make that statement? In what way am i new to the internet? I think i've seen stuff that you'll never see kid.
    Funny.

I love watching arguments over the internet, and seeing which side resorts to calling the other a kid first, like it helps their argument. Especially once the "K" word gets thrown around. There's nothing wrong with being a kid. WoW is a video game, designed for kids; Not 40 year old virgins who live with their moms.

On topic: Pandaren would be a cool race, sure... but I don't think they'd be added anywhere in the near future. With BC we got new races, with Wrath we got a class, with Cata we'll get new races, with _______ we'll (probably) get a new class, with ________ we'll (probably) get new races. If WoW is still kicking by then, 2 expansions after cata is when you'd have your best chance at pandaren. maybe then whatever is China's beef will simmer down and Blizzard can use their mascot (or whatever) in the game. If not we should boycott them using one of our animals, scan china for any use of the eagle and call blasphemy on it! In time they will admit defeat, and we can use the panda, because everyone knows eagles > pandas.
    "Always wash your berries before you eat them...And fly towards the sun!"

I did'nt give any evidence of the Pandaren joining any faction nore the fact that they will be planted in the game?
    That's exactly what I said. However, saying "Potential Pandaren!" is saying there is a potential for Pandaren to be in-game.
    Quote Originally Posted by Abandon View Post
    I think this should win some kind of award. I mean, we must now have had one post about literally EVERY SINGLE FEATURE in the ENTIRE GAME which "ruined wow".

Personally I'd really like to see panzerdamen in the game, they're kinda cool.

Deleted
    the discussion that the chinese wouldnt allow is it flawed.
    the only thing that the chinese had problems with was Pandas dressed in samurai armour which is japanese not chinese

I find it hilarious that people think for even a second that a company like blizzard would bow down to china. Especially seeing how there are already games active in china that actively show pandas being killed. The sheer stupidity in this post is beyond amazing. The only issue that the chinese have ever had with pandarens is when they were depicted in japanese clothing. I know it's hard to do research or use anything called a brain but jesus think before you talk.

Sorry but peascnreangsans wont be a playable race. =/

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ItachiZaku View Post
    Can we make them alliance instead? I'd love to see bloody, dead panda's all over the place.
    According to lore, they were pretty tight with the Night Elves way back when.

Personally, as so many people want them as a playable race on both factions, if Blizzard were to make them a playable race and put them on a faction, it would cause more QQ damage than dividing by zero. The favoritism calls would go through the roof way way more than they already do now.

The stars sweep chill currents that make men shiver in the dark...

Deleted
    dsyxelia much ?