Page 1 of 19
... LastLast

The Cursed Tower (Closed SRP)

The tower of Karazhan, once home to Medivh, one of the most powerful, and mad, mages to ever be known on Azeroth; now the home of shades and demons. Amoungst them, there is a being which they dare not touch, for he is not of them. The being is known only for his unholy eyes, and demonic grin. Some of the demons whisper that he is one of Sargeras' lot, though that is not true. His evil is greater.

Recently, strange magics have emenated from the tower. The red dragonflight, ever vigalent, has decided to lead an expedition. Mental summons have gone out to the heroes of Azeroth, to find out what is happening.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

Cast: (Main character on the left, disposables on the right)

The Madgod - Arilistrasz, Archilios Lightspire

Garots - Garots, Matt Moreen (Warrior/Very angry, hot tempered, loves to fight)

Theodekk - Nikalus Giorgivo, Larres Loraine (Rogue/Cocky, stubborn. Good at getting himself in trouble. Young and quick on the draw)

Stalling - Strider Montferret, Skylar Montferret (Cultist/A true psychopath, he will not hesitate to kill to further his cause, morals you ask? what morals! Deeply spiritual, disgusted with anything that appears weaker than himself, incredibly cocky and icy cold, don't piss him off)

Thd0710 - Milly Novabolt, Agatha Montenel (Priest)

End'Ghao - Arygos, Draley Dewtoungue (Adventurer/Always happy, makes friends easily, but is a little bit of a dare-devil)

Nexerima - Vexdin Shadowheart, Vanessa Morring (Paladin/Very energetic, talkative, inexperienced, Jumps into a situation without thinking. she has been traveling with Vexdin per request to help her calm down and think before she acts)

Aramore - Vetreth Morrowdawn, Beldruk Rockblesser (Priest/Gruff, reckless, detatched from people)

Underfetter - Thorok Chillwing, Alexander Barthelum (Ranger/If theres gold to be had, Alexander will be there. Hates being shown up in a battle (if anyone kills more than him, goes into a battle he fears, or does anything else he would not/could not, he does his best to do the same, simply for his ego))

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~ ~~~~~~~~~~

NOTICES:

1) Any disposable characters can be injured/killed/captured at any time, to the OP's (IE: Muah) will. Kindly trust in me to do this appropriately. I promise that it will be done properly. However, it is up to you, the castmembers, to roleplay them within the personalities you created (conviniently placed above ^^), and to follow through on any action inflicted upon them.

2) This RP will be in stages. Within certain stages, only certain people can roleplay at a time (Think of it like scenes in a movie). Please respect this, and only post OOC comments when you are not in the stage.

3) People who auditioned for the RP (you know who you are) are able to RP as certain "NPC's". These points will be noted in the RP when they come up.

4) For referencing, here is the original thread

Arilistrasz, in the guise of Arilios the elf, paced around the center of Darkshire, waiting for the ones his flight had summoned, so they could venture into Karazhan and find out what was happening.

A lone blood elf, wearing a tabard of an Argent Crusader, walked over to him, sipping on a wineskin. "So you're the one who sent those summons, eh? You must be more powerful than you seem, to be able to do that."

"Perhaps I am, but for now, that will have to remain in question. We should wait for the others to arrive."

"Mmh.."

Dusk arose, as Garots stepped out of the Darkshire inn.

"Captain Garots" Meleneu Talkar, captain of the 45th armed regiment of the Shattered Sun offensive, said.

"Yes?"

"It has come to my attention that a lowly bag-boy has been following you, it seems he was going to trail the expedition."

"I see, and what of him now?"

"He is under our care."

"Let me take him with me, it seems we will be needing extra bags being carried on this trip."

"Right away."

Garots began unfastening his horses reigns from the moist wooden polt attached to the ground.

"Here he is." Meleneu said, throwing the man down..

"You will follow me, and will speak when I tell you too. If you do not comply, I will take serious actions. DO you understand?"

"Yessir!" The man studdered.

"Excellent, then let me tell you about Karazhan"

Garots walked back into the inn, waving for the bag-boy to follow.

"Farewell Garots, may our paths cross in good fortune soon!" Meleneu waved, going south with numerous soldiers of the Sun.

Garots sat at the bar, waiting for the Man to sit.

He sat, and Garots began.

"Read this, it's going to be a long trip." Garots said, handing a book entitled 'The many mysteries of Karazhan, volume I'

The man rotated the book in his hands.

"Thankssir!" He splattered, spitting in an outward motion.

"What is your name, boy?" Garots asked the man.

"Well, gee, I am Matt, Matt Moreen, I am training to be a warrior!"

"I see, does hygiene come with training?" Garots laughed.

Matt seemed to be angry.

"DON'T MOCK ME OR ILL STAB YOU OLD MAN!"

Garots kicked Matt's legs from under him, and watched Matt grab his knee.

"Rule one, I am not old." Garots laughed, taking a drink of an ale the bartender had just set down.

Matt stood. "You're an evil old man!" He said.

Garots kicked him down again, and then took a sip of his ale.

"Rule on in affect, eh?" Garots laughed.

Matt stood, his face looking like a beaten puppies, and he sat down.

Matt eyed the book again.

"This looks like a long one, what am I putting myself into?"

"Well...err...how do I put a summary of Karazhan?"

Garots though.

"It is simply impossible, you must read."

Matt looked horrified.

"I...don't...know...how to read..." Matt said, hoping it would get him out of reading this godawful book.

"That may be a roadblock, but nothing that hours of studying won't fix!" Garots happily said, taking book after book out of his satchel.

Matt's face fell at the sight of all the books. Perfect, what Garots wanted.
    Last edited by Garots; 2010-06-28 at 06:00 AM. Reason: Uhhg, revisions
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    There was a quiet 'pop' outside the Darkshire inn, as a slowly rotating rift opened in the dank air. A gnome stepped through it, and after dusting herself off rather comically turned and beckoned for for someone to follow her. A tall human female, clad in pristine white robes carefully stepped out. With another 'pop', the gnome closed the rift and the two began to walk towards the centre of Darkshire. "It's awfully dark here, Milly. It was day in Stormwind." The gnome smiled.
    "It's still day here, Agatha. It's not called Darkshire because of how nice and bright it is."

Garots stood.

"I will be back, for now, begin this sheet." Garots said, handing him a sheet.

Garots walked into the town square, and walked up to a Blood Elf, heavily armored and wearing a Tabard of the Argent Crusade.

"Karazhan?"

Garots asked.
    Last edited by Garots; 2010-06-28 at 05:39 PM.
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

((Making another quick disposable character; It fits in dont worry ))

Niklaus was walking quietly through Elwynn Forest, making sure not to be heard. He was patiently tailing a man he had come to know as
    Darrath Forten, a Master Warrior in service of Stormwind. He had received a summon from a certain member of the Red Dragonflight, and though
    he rarely entangled himself in the workings of the Dragons, decided to tag behind him to see if he recieve help for his... "condition"; And the occasional gold bullion always helped. As they reached the bridge traversing the southern river of Elwynn into Duskwood, Darrath stopped; Nicklaus quickly jumped behind a tree as to make sure he wouldn't be caught. Peeking behind a tree, he saw a shortsword come down on his neck. As his body fell, he saw the wielder; a skinny man in scruffy leather armor, covering his face with a red bandana."Sorry my friend" He said to himself, raising his rifle. With a quick shot, he hit the man between the eyes, and he instantly fell lifeless. He got up from his position behind the tree and walked over to Darrath's body. He closed his open eyes in compassion before taking the bag on his back and trifling through it. He discovered his journal, and began to read it as he walked over the bridge into Duskwood. After several minutes of reading, he discovered there was no physical invitation to this crusade, but that a dragon known as "Archilistrasz" who had sent them out mentally. He would have some explaining to do. He continued to walk, until he heard the snap of a twig;

"Reveal yourself!" he exclaimed, drawing his dagger and sword.

"Don't kill me! Please!". A man stepped from out of the shadows.

"Don't you remember me Nick? From Ravenholdt? You taught me a couple things you did" he said smiling and trembling.

"I could have sworn that one of those things was not to follow me Larres"

"Well I've no where to go, I left the Mansion when you did!"

"Why would that be?; and as you answer that question, think of this one; why shouldn't I kill you where you stand?

"Well I uhm... wanted to follow you?"

Nick dived for his throat, pushing them both to the ground. He pulled his dagger to Larres' artery; but stopped.

"WAIT! WAIT PLEASE! I can help you! Please don't kill me!"

Nick stopped. "Maybe he can" he thought to himself. "A guinea pig would help in a certain situation..."

"Fine. Get up."

"Huh..huh.. thank you.. thank you! You won't regret it!"

"We'll see about that." He muttered to himself.
    Last edited by Theodekk; 2010-06-28 at 08:32 PM. Reason: Color Changes
    “The shadows will hide me until my true power is recognized.”
    RP Character -- Niklaus "Nick" Giorgiovo (My First)

((Glad to see that you learnt the color coding system works wonders ))

Matt looked at the paper. He knocked it down, and walked up stairs.

He grabbed a bowl, and filled it with water.

It's what mom would've wanted.... He thought to himself, splashing his face with cool water.

He took a Dry woolen towel, and wiped his face with it.

"Greeting sir, you are in my room." A kind mistress said.

"Oh...Uhh, I am sorry..." Matt said, blushing.

"I am new here, so I do apologize."

"It's no problem." She said cheerily.

"Thanks." Matt said.

"What is your name stranger?" The woman asked.

"Matt."

"Oh, nice to meet you Matt, I am Clarissa Stillwater!"

"Glad to meet you." Matt said.
    Best of 5 years!

10+ Year Old Account
    Where was he?
    The last thing he remembered He was riding through Duskwood, on his way to stormwind.
    But now...
    As he stood up Strider pulled off the purple bandanna that was wrapped around his face , again, and tucked it into his back pocket. In the distance he could hear the telltale sign of a settlement.

Darkshire? But I was on the other side of The Twilight Grove...

Rubbing his temples he made his way towards The town.
    Last edited by stalling; 2010-06-28 at 06:37 PM.

Skylar, The Twilight Shadow.
    Shan'do Ninsho Wisepaw, Wardancer and future Shodo-Pan.

10+ Year Old Account
    Morrowdawn awoke with a start. He had felt something in his mind as he slept, compelling him to travel to Duskwood, the voice did not seem to be malevolent though and he was inclined to trust it.
    He got up out of his bed and equipped his armour, sheathed his sword and holstered his rifle.
    Looks like my life in Redridge wasn't to be he thought to himself and sighed.
    He left his blacksmith, locked up and placed a notice on the door stating:

I'm leaving here, anyone that wishes
    to take this blacksmith as their own
    during my absence may do so. If I am not
    back within five years, you may keep the
    property and all the possessions within.

He warpped himself in his cloak and brought his cart out to the road. He climbed into the driver's seat and took the reigns. He had ridden only a few hundred yards when he noticed a short figure walking quickly along the ground. He recognised him immediately.

"Beldruk Rockblesser? Is that really you?" he called over to the dwarf.

The dwarf turned around and looked up. "I shoulda known that yer'd be summoned lad."

"I'm not a lad these days old friend, I'm an old man..."

"Compared to me lad, yer a child. Now let's stop with the talking and you can drive me to Darkshire and fill me in on what I've missed!"

At the human's question, Archilios nodded."Yes. We are part of the group heading into Karazhan. What be your name, stranger?"

It was a glorious day in forest of Elwynn everything seemed at peace. Vexdin and his companion had stopped at a small Ardent Crusade camp to report on Vanessa's progress. Vanessa was off prepairing her bags and getting minor repairs done on her armor, while Vexdin was reporting to the commander of the camp who also happened to be Vanessa's father.

"So, How has she been coming along?" The ageing commander asked as he sat behind his makeshift desk reading over papers and signing documents.

Vexdin sat down on a chair opposite the commander looked at his feet then back up "Progress is slow, she still speaks without subject and will jump into a battle she is not fully prepared for. However I think the meditation is helping allot with her wandering mind, I find I don't have t repeat myself as often."

"Good, well I guess that is all." The commander said and he looked up from his work. He then looked right into vexdin's eyes and said. "Thank you friend"

Vexdin smiled and gave a nod as he left the tent, just as he got outside he was greeted by the smiling face of a young human girl. "So! what did he say?" Vanessa shouted "Is he impressed by my progress?"

Vexdin looked down eyebrows raised "He said nothing, I just gave him a quick report. You father is very busy but he IS aware of your progress."

"Geeze you know I wish he'd have said something at least, I mean how hard is it to just." Vanessa stopped. Images flowed through her mind of dark tower and a small bleak town. A voice called to her beckoning her to a small town called Darkshire.

Snapping out of her vision she looked back at Vexdin "Please tell me you just just saw that."

"I did." said Vexdin as he looked to the south, he knew of the town and of the tower in the image.

"Well? what do we do?" Vanessa said softly to Vexdin. Looking at his face Vanessa knew that Vexdin knew more. "What were those places?"

Vexdin paused for a moment thinking of the right words. "The town you saw is now called Darkshire, it lies south of here in the tainted forest of duskwood. As for the tower, it was once home to Medivh one of the most powerfull mages in existance."

"Ok so what do we do? should we go to the Darkshire town were the voice said to go?" Vanessa said looking a bit confused.

Vexdin looked down at the paladin. "I need to talk to your father. Tell noone of what you saw or heard and get your things packed up."

Vanessa hands cleched as she jumped up and down a bit. "Oh boy something fun this time, hope theres plenty of action." she then walked briskly towrds the blacksmith to retrive her armor.

Vexdin turned around and poked his head back in the tent. The commander looked up and asked "Back already? what has she done this time?" he chuckled as he looked back down at his paperwork.

Vexdin walked inside sat down and pulled the chair in close to the commanders desk. "Something strange just happened. It seems she and I have been summoned to Darkshire, and apparently it involves Karazhan." Vexdin whispered.

The commander stopped his work. "What do you mean it involves Karazhan?" The commander said in a hushed tone.

"I am not sure, But it seemed dire. With your permission I would like to take Vanessa with me to at least investigate." Vexdin leaned back slightly speaking softly.

The commander looked down tapping his thumb on the desk thinking. "Alright, but you keep this between us for now. Keep Vanessa out of trouble if you can and be careful" Said the commander with a stern look on his face.

"Yes sir" Vexdin said as he got up and left the tent once again.

"Almost ready Vex, just waiting for my sword to be sharpened then I'm good to go." Said the now fully armor clad Vanessa.

Looking south again Vexdin said "Good, say goodbye to you father then meet me at the south end of the camp, we'll be cutting through the forest to save time."

The pair met up and went off into the forest, walking briskly they would soon reach the cursed town of Darkshire.
    Last edited by Nexerima; 2010-06-28 at 07:30 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    As He climbed over the hill Strider got his first good look at the town.
    It was quite small, and the buildings all looked like they had been abandoned years ago, yet there were still people here.

Life goes on, thought strider as he marveled at the high spirits of the people moving around the town square.
    As he skimmed over their faces one in particular stood out:
    An elf, with Violet eyes and long, silky, blood red hair. Something was different about him though, but he couldn't put his finger on it.

Without thinking Strider began walking towards the Figure, still transfixed.
    Although he was ignoring it, he had developing another headache.

Skylar, The Twilight Shadow.
    Shan'do Ninsho Wisepaw, Wardancer and future Shodo-Pan.

Garots turned to the other Elf.

"Garots."

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
    ~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Matt stood, chatting with Clarissa.

"...And that's why I am here."

Clarissa giggled.

"You better get to him before he kicks you down again."

She giggled some more.

Matt sighed, and waved goodbye.

He walked downstairs, and out of the Inn.

He walked next to Garots.

"The paper is done."

"Oh, and what was it about?"

"Excuse me?"

"The paper, what was it about?"

"Uhh..."

Garots laughed.
    Last edited by Garots; 2010-06-28 at 07:17 PM.
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    Milly continued at a brisk pace towards the people gathered in the centre of Darkshire. "Did I hear someone mention Karazhan? I signed up for a Karazhan thingie. So did Agatha here. well I made her but that's not really the point because she owed me a favour and this is how I'm choosing to use said favour," she paused to breathe. "But yes, I'm going to Karazhan. I presume you two are too?"
    Last edited by mmoce7d5856052; 2010-06-28 at 07:20 PM. Reason: I wants me some feedback on my new character. Comone guys, some bios go on for pages and I don't get one lousy comment? >:|

Garots turned around, then looked down, seeing the talking Gnome.

"Yes, I presume we are."
    Best of 5 years!

Nick and Larres came upon the far reaches of a patrol of Guardsmen from the Night Watch. After a quick check, they let the pair continue on to Darkshire. They entered the town slowly and quietly. Larres looked at Nick with a pleading face as the passed by the Inn, no doubt with a bar inside. "Shoo." he said, and Larres ran in like an exited puppy. Nick looked around slowly, seeing heaps of people; Not what he was used to in a town such as Darkshire. The Argent Crusade had a presence there... probably important. He saw several people walk up to a table and sign some sort of waiver; probably what Darrath was seeking. He walked closer, but was disturbed by a presence he felt nearby. He looked quickly before noticing two blood elves. One bore the tabard of the Argent Crusade; quite normal. But the other was tall and suave. He had blood-red hair, which intrigued him, as he had not seen any form of elf with such rich hair. Shaking off the feeling, he walked to the signature sheet. He hoped that his signature in place of Darrath's would go unnoticed, especially by this Dragon he knew could be around. "Maybe its the elf?" he thought to himself. He completed the "o" at the end of his last name before clenching his wrist in pain. He quickly pulled out his pocket watch as his wrist trembled... It can't be this soon!" he said under his breath as his mind raced.
    Last edited by Theodekk; 2010-06-28 at 08:30 PM.
    “The shadows will hide me until my true power is recognized.”
    RP Character -- Niklaus "Nick" Giorgiovo (My First)

Deleted
    Milly appeared rather fazed by the mages abrupt answer. "Oh." She sat down on a biggish stone. "So, erm... yeah. Who else is?"

"I Don't know, but it looks like a small crowd."
    Best of 5 years!

Deleted
    ((I'm off for the night now guys))

((Archilios is the elf with the tabard, and is a paladin. Arilios is the blood elf with blood red hair, violet eyes, and the red robes, and that's who Arilistrasz is... also, why do you break up your paragraphs like that, Theo? It's weird and hardish to read haha))

Responding to Garots' answer, Archilios states "I am Archilios Lightspire, paladin of Silvermoon, and of the Argent Crusade. A pleasure."

Looking down at the newly arived gnome, Archilios nodded. "Yes, we're going to be heading into Karazhan." Pointing at the elf in the robes, "This is Arilios. He will be leading us"