Poll: How much Gold do you have?

Page 3 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    had like 2k gold got hacked and got 10k refunded.... have been slowly burning through it, down to about 3.5k..

I can't make gold whatsoever... any tips?

Mmm, you guys are making me want to farm gold until Cataclysm. I don't really have a main realm/faction, so it's difficult to choose a place to really farm up a lot of gold; hopefully Blizzard lets you start mailing stuff besides just BoAs to characters on the same account across faction.
    OT: Alt-o-holic says 1600 on my one server, and 800 on the other, 100-400 on random servers. :P I don't really have the patience for mining/dailies and I don't have the excessive funds to do AH gambling to try and make money. :[

farming what

All 50 of my characters are gold-capped. Even those level 1's you make out of boredom. Yes, I own; 'cause of my superior awesomeness.
    Quote Originally Posted by Negridoom View Post
    Bolvar: Dammit! Kel'Thuzad, its happened again! I need you to go to get me more ice!
    Kel'Thuzad: But my master, the corner store is all the way in Kalimdor!

Quote Originally Posted by Yseran View Post
    Mmm, you guys are making me want to farm gold until Cataclysm. I don't really have a main realm/faction, so it's difficult to choose a place to really farm up a lot of gold; hopefully Blizzard lets you start mailing stuff besides just BoAs to characters on the same account across faction.
    OT: Alt-o-holic says 1600 on my one server, and 800 on the other, 100-400 on random servers. :P I don't really have the patience for mining/dailies and I don't have the excessive funds to do AH gambling to try and make money. :[
    I wouldn't call the AHing I do a "gamble" because the risk is virtually non-existent.

I buy gems for less than the cut version sells for, cut the gem, and sell it.

I don't see the risk.
    I run a satire / humor blog site very The Onion-esque. It's like taking trolling to another level.

www.spinatlantic.com

Interesting results :P Shows that some people really have tons of gold and most people are above the 2k

men i feel poor with the amounts i see here

Stood in the Fire
    10+ Year Old Account
    somewhere in between 15-20k.
    im too lazy to grind/ farm , mostly comes from selling gems via honor

500.000g

ingame prostitution

Over a million.

Quote Originally Posted by Jerakin View Post
    10-50 is nothing. That 15% have 100k-gold cap is crazy :S
    Gold cap is 250k.
    Real tanks don't use that foo foo magic stuff...we use steel and harsh language.

My faith in humanity before WotLK : ------|---
    after : -|--------

Quote Originally Posted by zeo View Post
    Gold cap is 250k.
    Think gold cap is 214k to be accurate. Can't remember the exact numbers after 214.XXX

Quote Originally Posted by robzombay View Post
    6.4k but im s frequent raider and get upgrades rapidly.
    A frequent raider wouldn't still be getting upgrades rapidly.

On topic, only 6k, still haven't recovered from all the saronites at the beginning of 3.3.

Quote Originally Posted by Peanus View Post
    Think gold cap is 214k to be accurate. Can't remember the exact numbers after 214.XXX
    The gold cap is: 214,748 Gold 36 Silver and 47 Copper.
    That is 2147483647 that's the maximum value of a 32bits integer that stores the gold you have in a character.

OT: Got arround 30K total, only browsing AH for cheap greens, DEing and reposting.
    Last edited by otinar; 2010-07-16 at 12:51 PM. Reason: got duble info on the same post

10+ Year Old Account
    I have a whole 500g across my three 80's at the moment =\

Sorry to stray from the topic a bit but if anyone could give me some tips on how to make gold with jewelcrafting and alchemy i'd be very appreciative. I've tried prospecting and selling flasks but the market on my server doesn't allow for it at the moment.

15+ Year Old Account
    I don't really consider my lack of gold "Slacking",
    I just don't find grinding gold that much fun :P

And I play to have fun to be honest.
    Dawwwwwww

just get 1 alt with herb and mining get that macro to change the 2 search options. pick a movie and just fly mindless trough wintergrasp/sholozar/stormpeaks for 2H+ and u just made 500g+ cheers =D

C.M.S, My favorite thing to start the morning with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Not enough...
    Garrosh did nothing wrong.
    #MakeTheHordeGreatAgain