Thread: -Closed-

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ...
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raesa View Post
    ((I think that's partially correct, but also that because there are so many really powerful characters already around, (Atleast in my case) people feel the need to make characters that will be able to contend with them so that they can actively participate.))
    ((If you read my posts as Valakin, you can see that I am hurt pretty easily, yet I am still fairly powerful. He even dies, but is resurrected. Note to RPers: IMO, resses are a long and extremely hard process, not all people can perform them. But your character can die and be ressed.))

Deleted
    (( Xana has been completely vanquished aswell. So did Taisha, long ago. ))

((I've never had a chance to even RP my quillboar..., but I wouldn't have a problem with him losing a fight if it is a good one. I just don't want people to act like I instantly lose the fight cause i'm a quillboar...))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((Well this is probably the wrong story for you Jarg. Also, as a quilboar, you would almost certainly lose a fight to a dragon very fast.))

((I've now lost three characters to RPs. Two were non-intentional, and one was.))

((Anyways, if you're starting up with your quillboar, I would reccommend trying out an easier RP, or make your own. This one has a complicated history coming with it, so this might not be the ideal place to start.))

Quote Originally Posted by Valakin View Post
    ((Well this is probably the wrong story for you Jarg. Also, as a quilboar, you would almost certainly lose a fight to a dragon very fast.))
    ((Not neccesarily. This is what i'm talking about, you just assume my character loses because he is a quillboar. Yes, he would lose to a dragon aspect obviously, but it's not fair to say every dragon could defeat him when he is a powerful warrior. Eventually this will just come down to something like "My character is a druid and you can't defeat a druid cause you're a quillboar lol."))

10+ Year Old Account
    ((I did not say he couldn't defeat a druid. I said he PROBABLY couldn't defeat a dragon. Dragons are hard to kill))

((Then again, Arygos is over 10,000 years old, and his Dragon form could most likely kill you by stepping on you.))

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan-Amuno View Post
    ((Then again, Arygos is over 10,000 years old, and his Dragon form could most likely kill you by stepping on you.))
    ((Surely not all dragons are as big and as strong as him.))

((Maybe a fresh start would be nice, have certain parts limiting how many people do what, so we don't have this clusterfuck of a fight.))
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

((Soooo..... yea I havent posted here in a while. I thought we were going to invade undercity after this, and thats when I would pop back in, as the whole magic edredar fight thing dosent work for this guy. Thats my explanation. My bad?))

Quote Originally Posted by Vadoor View Post
    (( Well I never intend to make things easy for my opponents, and while normal Eredar wouldn't be that difficult to contend with, Vadoor isn't normal, just like everyone else in the thread. While playing a normal character works for some, most of us here like to play unique characters with unusual powers or abilities. I'm sorry if Vadoor seems OP I'm just playing him like I imagined a powerful Eredar to play. If you want me to end the battle I can do that without killing anyone, I just thought that with Arygos shield you guys would teleport away, and come better prepared to our next encounter))
    ((Characters who are very powerful, like eredar or dragons, generally shouldn't be used in a war RP if they are going to be fighting other players. It just isn't fair for that party. In this particular story, you should have only fought Arygos, because he is literally the only one who could fight you in a fair battle.))

((EDIT: changed my mind. I'm going to delete a LOT of posts, bringing us back to a point where we're still preparing for the fight at the Undercity))

((nevermind... keeping it locked))

Madgod, let us discuss this matter further.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!