Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ...
    Quote Originally Posted by Lord Lichfury View Post
    A rationalisation such as the absolute impossibility of a resurrection on the premise of common sense certainly does not seem like an insult to me. If anything I was patronising, but such an ad hominem stance is often required to an extent where logic fails. With regard to your unwarranted self-entitlement to "respect" (i'm assuming in the religious sense, and religious tolerance by it's very nature is a red herring to the effect of; "i'm right, and you're wrong, but it doesn't matter now as we're not dead yet") and your profession of Judaism (respect certainly not being shown when it comes to the traditional practice of genital mutilation, by which many young babies, who do not have a choice in the practice, die), it really is much too late for me to be arguing such vast moral issues. If you want to have a moral discussion about it today (03:35 where I live: UK, so in about 12 hours), be my guest, but I would appreciate it if you refrain from throwing accusations around such as those that pertain to my having a lack of common human decency, among other things.
    Echidnas have a 4 headed penis.

Quote Originally Posted by Mende View Post
    It's nice that even though I'm not currently playing WoW, I can still get all the benefits of trade chat on a forum like this. I mean, who would have thought someone would manage to turn a thread about Cenarius and Illidan into a thread where people start talking about their religious opinions as though other people cared?
    It's more a subject of random bashing of religion inappropriate in a public forum.

Quote Originally Posted by Vorack View Post
    If you had ANY knowledge of the subject, you'd know it's common Christian practice to treat even those they view as evil with respect.
    Maybe a common ideal, not a common practice whatsoever. Don't kid yourself

Quote Originally Posted by Voltair View Post
    Maybe a common ideal, not a common practice whatsoever. Don't kid yourself
    Not the point. perhaps common "teaching" is a better term.

Likewise, very few Christians actually believe the whole "everyone is damned but me" thing in modern times.

Who knows, id guess in some future expansion where we go and attack the legions home world we'll end up doing a quest about a rumor of a prisoner being tortured in a prison saying the rumor said this prisoner was a great demon slayer and enemy of the legion and when we get there we'll see illidan stormrage in chains with wings cut off.
    The spirit of the alliance will never die even when all is lost

Not the point. perhaps common "teaching" is a better term.

Likewise, very few Christians actually believe the whole "everyone is damned but me" thing in modern times.
    Of Course not, the majority of religious folk in America are P&C

Pickers and Choosers

You'd be hard pressed to find someone who believes Verbatim

If you had ANY knowledge of the subject, you'd know it's common Christian practice to treat even those they view as evil with respect.
    yes the gifts of one's oral juices being projected at another being is a display of utmost respect.

now onto something more on topic....jesustapdancingchrist.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Illidan has full potential to come back. will he? probably not even if blizzard were to a demon hunter class still unlikely as he is a anti hero and quite frankly hes insane after his defeat i would surmise that he would have quite insane but there is still any chance of him coming back

I HAVE SEEN THE FUTURE, BEHOLD IT!

we'll see Illidan back in the next-next expansion (90-95) called World of Warcraft: Twisting Crusade, where we'll fight alongside heroes such as Alleria, Turalyon and Med'an against Sargeras, Kil'Jaeden, Dreadlords and other demons of the Twisting Nether

Also, Illidan will be a NPC in Shattrath which will give us a breadcrumb quest to take us through a portal to the Twisting Nether starting zone, the planet Argus

... I actually challenge Blizzard to make things different than this.

Quote Originally Posted by mickybrighteyes View Post
    yes the gifts of one's oral juices being projected at another being is a display of utmost respect.

now onto something more on topic....jesustapdancingchrist.
    see previous posts