"King Arthas"

Also there's Pulyx too, he's done some great ones and it'd be a shame if his work got passed up.

10+ Year Old Account
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    I've got one.

One of exactly that colour actually.

(It was the Lurky that all EU TBC CE owners got as a appology for a fuck-up on Blizz's behalf. )
    Well damn you, sir. I've been wanting a baby murloc since I saw the pair in Zangarmarsh, but I guess I'll have to deal with my plushy and grunty.

I am officially inspired, brb drawing!

Keep it coming guys! My new favorite thread. <3
    Last edited by Splenda; 2010-09-26 at 07:03 AM.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

10+ Year Old Account

a beautiful tree
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

I know Lysah will like this one
    Pardon the one liner, but,
    wat?

10+ Year Old Account
    Not all finished and probably never will be XD I also apologize in advance, I have no way of scanning so I resort to taking photos. Yay me.

v My rogue, Murkimus, random pally and hunter.

v My shaman. Was going for a Echo Isles theme but school started and never got around to finish it.

Pretty much all my WoW related art. Usually draw real people xD

Those are really good pieces
    Quote Originally Posted by Mortis Darkskull View Post
    1st south park garots... now happy garots... next one must be overdramatic seinen manga garots...
    Best of 5 years!

theres a lot of good art in here

10+ Year Old Account
    what should i draw next, a Troll or a Goblin ???
    Their filthyness STAAAINNS me~~

10+ Year Old Account
    And another.
    S (moderator)
    P (WoW Gen, Pets/Mog/Ach, Fun/Chat Zone)
    L (guidelines*)
    E (WoW gen rules*)
    N (my art*)
    D (Pikachu BEST Pokemon)
    A (Sensational™)

Quote Originally Posted by Mistress Elizabeth View Post
    Those two succubus were pretty much made that way :]
    You're the Playful/Lurking dog from IRC!

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    You're the Playful/Lurking dog from IRC!
    Yes..... There was an unveiling and everything, with naughty things all over the place :c
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

10+ Year Old Account
    ok, so back on-topic...

EDIT: by personal experience I know you guys will now say the dragon is creepy...
    I love this. LOVE it.

Deleted
    My silly draenei barmaid, Azaya:

here's my cutesy little girl, Lucine... she's very kind and selfless for her age (she's 5) and not even undeath could shake her good nature... she doesn't give much value to material objects (such as toys or allowance) with the exception of this doll Mortis made to her... she was an orphan at a human church and while Mortis was helping the orphans and priests crossing a horde controlled area, she was captured by some scourge and turned undead as the scourge guys wanted to take revenge on Mortis... since than he adopted her as his daughter... the doll was suposed to look like her but since she died her skin color changed, so the doll basically looks like her living self...

maybe one day she'll become a good and kind holy priestess... who knows??? X3

edit: I did this merelly because I love 2d action games such as megaman and... megaman X... or zero... zx... well... I love playing megaman games, so I'm really fond of making 2D sprites...
    Last edited by Mortis Darkskull; 2010-09-26 at 03:16 PM.
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

Yes..... There was an unveiling and everything, with naughty things all over the place :c
    And I wasn't invited?

*Checks signature.*
    Was that there before?

I'm so stupid.

10+ Year Old Account

here's my cutesy little girl, Lucine... she's very kind and selfless for her age (she's 5) and not even undeath could shake her good nature... she doesn't give much value to material objects (such as toys or allowance) with the exception of this doll Mortis made to her... she was an orphan at a human church and while Mortis was helping the orphans and priests crossing a horde controlled area, she was captured by some scourge and turned undead as the scourge guys wanted to take revenge on Mortis... since than he adopted her as his daughter... the doll was suposed to look like her but since she died her skin color changed, so the doll basically looks like her living self...

maybe one day she'll become a good and kind holy priestess... who knows??? X3

edit: I did this merelly because I love 2d action games such as megaman and... megaman X... or zero... zx... well... I love playing megaman games, so I'm really fond of making 2D sprites...
    I feel like you should check out RPG Maker VX if you are that into making sprites

Quote Originally Posted by Kalyyn View Post
    I feel like you should check out RPG Maker VX if you are that into making sprites
    truth be told, it was playing around on RPG maker (XP) that my love for sprites started... but personally, I'd rather try my hands on platform games than RPGs... I like them more... the style is more of my liking and characters are more "alive" during gameplay... even the undead ones lol
    Last edited by Mortis Darkskull; 2010-09-26 at 04:42 PM.
    I want to have daughters... but if I end up having sons I'll raise them like this X3

truth be told, it was playing around on RPG maker (XP) that my love for sprites started... but personally, I'd rather try my hands on platform games than RPGs... I like them more... the style is more of my liking and characters are more "alive" during gameplay... even the undead ones lol
    You just havent played the right RPG, ever played Castlevania? They are a mix between RPG elements and action + sidescrolling adventure. If you havent tried Castlevania yet (which is weird) you should get your hands on the xbox live game, or buy Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, that game is really well done.

---------- Post added 2010-09-26 at 01:08 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    And I wasn't invited?

*Checks signature.*
    Was that there before?

I'm so stupid.
    I'd recount the story here for you but.... I would go awfully offstopic. I should instead make a thread in the RP forums about it .
    Elizabeth, Paladin of Stormwind, read the story of A Paladin in the Making.
    Featuring now: Agent Vanseph, human Rogue agent of SI: 7, and Floral, the mysterious night elf Huntress
    accompanied by Hummer, ex-lion Pridelord!

The Dog sheds its fur! It's actually a chick?!

You just havent played the right RPG, ever played Castlevania? They are a mix between RPG elements and action + sidescrolling adventure. If you havent tried Castlevania yet (which is weird) you should get your hands on the xbox live game, or buy Castlevania: Order of Ecclesia, that game is really well done.

---------- Post added 2010-09-26 at 01:08 PM ----------

I'd recount the story here for you but.... I would go awfully offstopic. I should instead make a thread in the RP forums about it .
    actually I like RPG... but platform games > rpg IMO...

my favorite RPGs are shadow hearts 2 and disgaea 3 (raspberyl X3)... my favorite platform games are megaman, megaman 2, megaman 3, ..., ..., ..., ..., megaman ZX: advent... I specially like the ones I can go running, dashing and shoting or slashing all at the same time X3

---------- Post added 2010-09-26 at 02:18 PM ----------

we need moar naga!!!