Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Zourida View Post
    Well i didnt mean that. i was trying to say that a second title based on Hks should be at 400-500k so it wont be "easy" too get or maybe at 500k could give a mount etc. simple as that. But as u said "Stupid people are stupid" /clap
    Lol nice. You just shot yourself in the foot. You tell us, you didn't mean that. And then you again that you think it would make it hard if the title was from 400-500 kills

As Zka put it: Stupid people are stupid.

Time consuming achivement is time consuming.
    I'm sure not gettin it, since I'm not all that into PVP. I do a BG once in a while, but not really my thing.

And I belive that's the point of it being "only" 250k HK. Because not everyone PVP's. Yes, that's a fact. Amazin I knorite?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crabby
    I'm Commander Crabby, and this is my favorite forum on the website.

Deleted
    PvP has ALWAYS been time consuming, thats the core of the whole mechanic.

I daresay PvPers work longer for their gear (note, MORE and LONGER are two different words). But they aren't neccessarily working harder.

If I wanted to, I could have those titles eventually, even if I ran around with a boquet of flowers in every BG I was in.

The point is, "easy to get" is not a factor in something that ONLY requires time and nothing else.

Quote Originally Posted by Pallydra View Post
    Lol nice. You just shot yourself in the foot. You tell us, you didn't mean that. And then you again that you think it would make it hard if the title was from 400-500 kills

As Zka put it: Stupid people are stupid.
    hahaha you still missing the point and keep being aggresive too me. well as he said :Stupid people are stupid. and you just showed me your VIP card. enjoy

15+ Year Old Account
    I just got 64hk in Eye of the storm daily on my rogue alt. He didnt die once cos we had lots of healers and the game lasted 13 mins and I was in the middle getting aprox 85% or more of all HK's.

Yea a ton of ppl will run around with 250 000 HK's, damn right...

ops, forgot to mention the 8min queue time for random bg on my heavily hordeoccupied battlegroup Misery EU
    Last edited by Bakis; 2010-09-22 at 01:41 PM.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yes it is easy to get but that said its time consuming and not everyone want's to do BG's 10hrs a day for a year.

Its all about time... not difficulty.
    -K

10+ Year Old Account
    yeah, u can say the same for achis like: the insane of whatever... why should they add it? it's bloody easy, all u need is a lot of time and money. Still there r only like 2 people on my realm who have it with wotlk being out for 2 years?

Getting 250k hk means some1 is wasting like a whole year doing nothing but bg, in my opinion, they deserve it.

QFT faggot
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldjman View Post
    Warriors viable in multiple comps? lolno. Any high rated warrior falls under the following;
    1) wintraded.
    2) very high mmr at the start of the season, so they fought their way to glad at 5 am vs 2k teams.
    3) has their connections from previous seasons carry their class.
    Also, we most certainly weren't the most op in S9. Dk's were a better warrior in every aspect. Thanks for trying though.

10+ Year Old Account
    ooo booby booby eepy savag, yogg arovguh, HISSSSSSSSSSS.

(I'm trying to communicate with the OP.)

...By the way, that gibberish up there is what I got from the Yogg'Saron death script.

Copy paste this in-game: /script PlaySoundFile("Sound\\Creature\\YoggSaron\\UR_YoggSaron_Death01.wav")

He says something in english, but then starts shouting something in some weird Old God language. The first sentence I made in this comment is what I think it sounds like.

Also, you could say this is off-topic, but hey, I read the first post, and I had no idea what the topic was. Not my fault.
    Quote Originally Posted by Rampantsoto View Post
    Once Vin Diesel is an adult I will feed him more than just crickets

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post

I daresay PvPers work longer for their gear (note, MORE and LONGER are two different words). But they aren't neccessarily working harder.

If I wanted to, I could have those titles eventually, even if I ran around with a boquet of flowers in every BG I was in.

The point is, "easy to get" is not a factor in something that ONLY requires time and nothing else.
    Yeah, pugging Heroic Marowgar and getting 2k2 in 3s/5s is exactly the same in time/effort required right?

*Sigh* Pvers.

Quote Originally Posted by Ixuzcc View Post

Quote Originally Posted by Zergal View Post
    Yeah, pugging Heroic Marowgar and getting 2k2 in 3s/5s is exactly the same in time/effort required right?

*Sigh* Pvers.
    At what point did he say anything about Arena? At what point did he mention Marrowgar? Since when has heroic tier gear dropped off Marrowgar that would be considered close to the PVP rewards at 2k2?

*Sigh* Uninformed players.

jesus...250k takes so much dedication to BG its insaaaaane. No sane person ever get that high or even close to.

Quote Originally Posted by Bakis View Post
    I just got 64hk in Eye of the storm daily on my rogue alt. He didnt die once cos we had lots of healers and the game lasted 13 mins and I was in the middle getting aprox 85% or more of all HK's.

Yea a ton of ppl will run around with 250 000 HK's, damn right...

ops, forgot to mention the 8min queue time for random bg on my heavily hordeoccupied battlegroup Misery EU
    About 1367 hours or aprox 57 days /played just pvping.

Deleted
    i'd like to know how many HK's you have m8 lol
    I have never seen someone with over 160k HK's, only very few over 100k HK's and that is on stormscale(EU)
    the achievements are definitely not hard, but neither easy to get

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Xeraxis View Post
    At what point did he say anything about Arena? At what point did he mention Marrowgar? Since when has heroic tier gear dropped off Marrowgar that would be considered close to the PVP rewards at 2k2?

*Sigh* Uninformed players.
    You said everything I wanted to say

15+ Year Old Account
    For people who bring up arena, just dont... There are about 1204120402140 more players with 2200 rating than players who killed LK25 hc.
    But soon after Mr Xi secured a third term, Apple released a new version of the feature in China, limiting its scope. Now Chinese users of iPhones and other Apple devices are restricted to a 10-minute window when receiving files from people who are not listed as a contact. After 10 minutes, users can only receive files from contacts.
    Apple did not explain why the update was first introduced in China, but over the years, the tech giant has been criticised for appeasing Beijing.

Deleted
    [Insert Name] the Faceroller
    (500hk's as a ret pally/blood dk)

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Tuuralihn View Post
    Hablahablarageqqwaaaah
    This post makes more sense than the OP alone.

100k hk's isnt that hard my 19 twink has it. well isnt hard if youve kept the same pvp toon since vanilla. 250k will be a challenge tho

Quote Originally Posted by Phobic View Post
    Easy?

Having no job sitting on your butt all day long grinding out bg's, yeah that's hard stuff.
    Troll somewhere else please, stop with the typical "OMG you have something I don't which means you have no life" crap. Say someone started playing WoW in TBC and they only have 1 toon that they play, it really isn't that hard to get up to 250k or so HKs...especially if you are alliance as ques for the most part are 2minutes or less. Say you play 2 hours a night, you can easily get 500-750 a night.