Page 12 of 12 FirstFirst ...
    Deleted
    Perhaps a bit early to ask this question, but will there be an update for patch 4.2? Perhaps something showing that the T12 2-piece has procced?

Deleted
    Are you keeping this updated? I really love your auras.

does anyone have the script for just lightning shield. If you do please send it to me in a PM.
    Hi Sephurik

it seems as if every time i update power auras all my bepa stuff goes away is there a way to stop that ?

Deleted
    Using it for rest was running some simple auras i made but this is a far better thanks

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Aviators View Post
    Hey can you export your updated powerauras with resto

thanks in advance
    Hi Bone and fellow shamans , is there any chance for export for resto since i dont know what am i doing wrong . Two days I follow all steps from "read me" but when i log my char nothing shows and my /powa is empty . I love how it looks from screenshots and on video and would love to use it also,great work and keep it up m8,cheers.

Deleted
    Are you still updating this?

---------- Post added 2012-01-03 at 09:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by ColdFire InOx View Post
    Are you still updating this?
    Would really like to know.

I hope you will be updating this for MoP =) I love these!

I am still using most of the original BEPA.
    Hi Sephurik

Hello, I'm not sure if you're still updating this, but I recently installed it, and for my Elemental spec, wich is my first spec, everything works perfectly fine. However my spec 2, Restoration, isn't working. I have checked if it's set to spec 2, and it is, I have looked at every single one and they are all set to spec 2. The only thing that is working in my Resto spec is the Bloodlust icon. I have tried just about everything, and have looked up on different sides with similar problems, but have had no luck.

If you, or anyone that knows the answer could help me out here, I'd be very gratefull! :-)

sadly I can't see any of the images for the screen shots. It says click to discover image shack

10+ Year Old Account
    Given that the thread was last active in mid-2012, it's a pretty safe bet to say this is out of date. Locking this.