Page 3 of 8 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Deleted
    ITT : Retardin got mad...

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dethnell View Post
    Just what the title says , this has been by far the worst patch ever and for me at least a big slap in the face
    , a slap in the face to all the players who ever played this game ,
    and the truly funny crazy thing about it is , people are defending it
    ,they say o this is how it always is ..... not this bad of one , o it's the biggest patch ever and you should expect bugs , yes i expected bugs but not this ,
    constant dces from moucing over an object,
    constant dc's from entering any instance ,
    and the new system of how players use there spells .....gimmie a break,

it makes me feel like i just bought an 80 on e bay and it's my first day in wow , the game doesn't feel new it feels like once again blizz has found away to rip me off ....again,
    im not having fun and tho im trying to i really am the only true reason im still even playing isn't cause cata is coming out or anything game wise ,
    it's the people i know ingame and the social aspect of it ,
    but i just do not feel like it is worth it ,
    another funny thing is i expressed my feeling in the forums of wow , and got a 3 day ban for doing so , they seem to be activly removing ,deleting or not even letting anyone show there distaste for this ...garbage....
    you all may be gung ho for this patch i for one , am done im saying my goodbyes to wow and moving on and i know a lot of others who feel and are doing the same , wow has had it's time and it is past .

p.s. want to know how others feel? this months Gameinformer(page 42) just about says it all .
    Where to begin... First off, while I have enjoy the staff at GI and all their antics and quarks, I do not need them to tell me about a game I have been playing for over 5 years now. If you've been playing long enough to have some sort of feeling when the game changes, you probably shouldn't either. If you do, you're just bad.

Second, Anyone (and I'll be generous here) who took more than 1 day to get used to the changes is probably bad. I have 5 80s (yes I'm lazy about leveling alts) and I got the feel for them after less than an hour of messing around with them. Is it different? Sure. Did my dps/hps/tps change? Some for the better, some for the worse. Do I have a lot more to learn? Hell yes. Will I bitch about it to no end? Hell no. Do you know why? Because it's not that big a deal. Cataclysm changed a LOT and going at it like you went at it for Vanilla, BC, or WotLK will only cause you to make posts like the one you just made. Be an adult (if you're still a kid, it's a great time to learn) and just make the best with what you got.

Third, I myself have been subject to said glitches and crashes, but going onto the Blizzard forums and antagonizing them for it isn't the smartest idea. I say you well earned your ban and you're lucky it was only 3 days. If you think that Blizzard hasn't been getting shit for this, if you think that Blizzard hasn't been up to their eyes and ears in this crap trying to figure out what's wrong and fix it, well then you, sir, are a fool.

Lastly, if you think a pre-expansion patch is going to ruin the game for a lot of people, you are sorely mistaken. If you are leaving, goodbye, good riddance, good luck.

Son, I am disappoint.... in your grammar.

Quote Originally Posted by Jurias View Post
    Wierd... it looks like all the letters on my screen has been turned into QQ`s
    hehe this just reminded me of a favorite Cartman quote somehow...

"Oh, the tears of unfathomable sadness! My-yummy!"

Quote Originally Posted by G_A View Post
    You know what, I'm just going to put this out there.

I'm disappointed. The current state on the live realms is horrible. I'm so incredibly for testing content for when Cataclysm launches, but there are both beta and PTR realms for that. They should of left the live realms how they were, instead of reforming them into this terrible ball of wreckage that's falling from the sky in flames.

The game's in an unplayable state for me currently, and if I expected Blizzard to pull a dick move like this, I wouldn't of renewed my subscription for another 3 months two weeks before hand.
    it had to be taken to live, the changes are far to vast and would be nothing but bad news if all these changes came out on release. its good to get alot of things fixed etc etc before cata's launch ensuring the games perfect.

take this time inbetween now and cata to get used to the changes so your ready for Catagasm

if anything you should be thanking blizzard for bringing the patch out now.

Here's a tip for ya:
    1: Start the launcher and download/install the patch that is not "requierd"
    2: Enjoy the game!

when i logged on after the patch was done i had no problems what so ever with anything at all!

Congratz till ur first Post dude!

on topic: QQ more pls. Your probably a paladin having a hard time changing too Holy power. to bad. less qq more Stop playing the game. DOT

Been around for WotLK launch? Ppl having to hold instance open for hour before raid start so when it actually starts you don't get 'additional instances cannot be launched' crap? Been around for Ulduar launch? 4+ weeks of lags rendering the game unplayable? Few ppl DCing when they hover mouse over specific object, some minor instance transfer problems are really just inconvenient and were to be expected. Considering quality of Blizz QA, I'm actually impressed it went this smooth.

Paragraphs and Sentence formations are hard . . . .

Quote Originally Posted by Bigsilly View Post
    Paragraphs and Sentence formations are hard . . . .
    Agreed,.

\o/ pre-expansion patch drama. In many ways the bugs make this patch more memorable.

"Oh do you remember when mages did 3x the dmg of anyone else?"
    "Do you remember when gettting ressed in a HC raid got you ressed outside instead, even if you were flying at the time?"

Blizz don't care much about the playing experience before the new expansion. And they can use the live community as PTR testers. I mean, the PTR probably got little love when so many people were on Beta instead.

Just what the title says , this has been by far the worst patch ever and for me at least a big slap in the face
    ,they say o this is how it always is ..... not this bad of one , o it's the biggest patch ever and you should expect bugs , yes i expected bugs but not this ,

it makes me feel like i just bought an 80 on e bay and it's my first day in wow , the game doesn't feel new it feels like once again blizz has found away to rip me off ....again,
    im not having fun and tho im trying to i really am the only true reason im still even playing isn't cause cata is coming out or anything game wise ,
    another funny thing is i expressed my feeling in the forums of wow , and got a 3 day ban for doing so , they seem to be activly removing ,deleting or not even letting anyone show there distaste for this ...garbage....
    you all may be gung ho for this patch i for one , am done im saying my goodbyes to wow and moving on and i know a lot of others who feel and are doing the same , wow has had it's time and it is past .

p.s. want to know how others feel? this months Gameinformer(page 42) just about says it all .

Its amazing how you talk for 12 million people.

Please quit the game.
    Don't come back, no matter how good you hear cataclysm is.

Oww btw, this dudes rage is like O.O
    He has to be Deathwing with Chin v2.1!!

But OT adapt to the game, it is the only thing you can do.
    If you refuse, stop playing. Blizz aint gonna change the whole game back just so YOU can enjoy the game....

10+ Year Old Account

Just as the title says, for me, this has been the worst patch ever -- a big slap in the face. A slap in the face to all the players who have ever played this game. The truly funny but crazy thing about it is that people are defending it! They say, "Oh, this is how it always is! This is not that bad of a patch. Oh, it's the biggest patch ever and you should expect bugs!" Yes, I expected bugs but not this:

- Constant disconnects from mousing over an object.
    - Constant disconnects from entering ANY instance.

And the new system of how players use their spells? Give me a break! This patch makes me feel like I just bought an 80 on eBay and it's my first day playing! The game doesn't feel new; it feels like once again Blizzard has found a way to rip me off. I'm not having fun and, although I'm trying to, the only true reason I am still even playing isn't because Cataclysm is coming out it's because of the people I know in-game and the social aspect of it. I just do not feel like it is worth it. Another funny thing is that I expressed my feelings on the official forums and got a 3 day ban for doing so. Blizzard seems to be actively removing, deleting, or not even allowing anyone show their distaste for this GARBAGE! You all may be supportive of this patch but, I for one am done. I'm saying my goodbyes to WoW and moving on and I know a lot of others who feel and are doing the same. WoW has had it's time and that time has passed.

P.S. How do you feel about the new patch? I think this months GameInformer (p. 42) just about says it all.

---------- Post added 2010-10-19 at 10:48 AM ----------

I couldn't even do enough to save this post. It's still in shambles.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phobias View Post
    it had to be taken to live, the changes are far to vast and would be nothing but bad news if all these changes came out on release. its good to get alot of things fixed etc etc before cata's launch ensuring the games perfect.

take this time inbetween now and cata to get used to the changes so your ready for Catagasm

if anything you should be thanking blizzard for bringing the patch out now.
    Not at all. I hate the fact that I'm currently paying to play on the equivalent to a PTR, and don't have the option to revert to a _stable_ state. At the same time, it seems as if they've removed the option to freeze your account the same time the Battle.Net update launched.

Then combine that with the disastrous fact that they keep reiterating that class imbalance won't be a big issue come 85, you have to question why they felt that they had to sort out imbalance on a live realm when it doesn't even matter that much, due to not being able to reach said level of 85.

It's truly pathetic. The game is in an unplayable state, class imbalance is near an all-time high, the game is now ridden with bugs that shouldn't of gone through the extensive PTR testing ( that there clearly wasn't ), and now the people who were actually appreciating the state of balance @ 3.3.5 are now suffering.

Good job Blizzard. Charge your customers for PTR access, and remove the one redeeming feature they could of argued, that being you can simply freeze your account for the next month.
    Quote Originally Posted by Mr Duke
    Hail to the King, Baby!
    Quote Originally Posted by Eye Heart GS View Post
    I remember a guy like you who used to go around forcing his beliefs on others. He started up a few camps in Germany back in the 40s and it didn't turn out well for him in the end.

Let this be a warning to you.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by burghands View Post
    Just as the title says, for me, this has been the worst patch ever -- a big slap in the face. A slap in the face to all the players who have ever played this game. The truly funny but crazy thing about it is that people are defending it! They say, "Oh, this is how it always is! This is not that bad of a patch. Oh, it's the biggest patch ever and you should expect bugs!" Yes, I expected bugs but not this:

- Constant disconnects from mousing over an object.
    - Constant disconnects from entering ANY instance.

And the new system of how players use their spells? Give me a break! This patch makes me feel like I just bought an 80 on eBay and it's my first day playing! The game doesn't feel new; it feels like once again Blizzard has found a way to rip me off. I'm not having fun and, although I'm trying to, the only true reason I am still even playing isn't because Cataclysm is coming out it's because of the people I know in-game and the social aspect of it. I just do not feel like it is worth it. Another funny thing is that I expressed my feelings on the official forums and got a 3 day ban for doing so. Blizzard seems to be actively removing, deleting, or not even allowing anyone show their distaste for this GARBAGE! You all may be supportive of this patch but, I for one am done. I'm saying my goodbyes to WoW and moving on and I know a lot of others who feel and are doing the same. WoW has had it's time and that time has passed.

P.S. How do you feel about the new patch? I think this months GameInformer (p. 42) just about says it all.
    grats on making multiple accounts OP
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    And when you see them you'll be all like :O and we'll be all like and then people on the forums will still be all like(╯°□°)╯︵ ┻━┻
    Originally Posted by Bashiok (Blue Tracker)
    CRAAAAWLING IIIIIIN MYYYYY SKIIIIIIIIN

like the patch, people cries over it because they cant work out what to do. its really cool stuff that has happened.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferel View Post
    grats on making multiple accounts OP
    Not quite. Although I agree with this idiot, I will be playing the game until one of us dies. Regardless of the mechanics, I enjoy the story and the gameplay.

the patch was awesome, if you cant adapt to the game it makes me wonder if you were just copying what others were doing instead of actually learning = /
    Tell them that the Lich King is dead...and the World of Warcraft...died with him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Coldkil View Post
    Has anyone really been far as decided to use even go want to do look more like?
    Once..but i was REALLY wasted and have no idea how i managed to do it.