Page 6 of 9 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    "Greetings, Arygos. I myself am the daughter of The Timeless One. How fortuous it is for us to meet upon this day, and I do offer my deepest condolences for the passing of your father. And of course, at least there is one that I can properly converse with.". Her high elven smile shone towards Arygos, in his perculiar little form.

As the events went on, Rakae nodded at the goblin's call for a vote. Yet, after an incident regarding another goblin and Arygos, Rakae peered towards the dark iron dwarf. His enthusiasm was revolting, coming from someone who had flaunted his horrible deeds as he did.

"I warn you of the dark iron, son of the Spellweaver. He is a slayer of our kin. Watch your back, and keep your draconic abilities secretive.". Peering at the dwarf now, she narrowed yer eyes. It was not usual for her to harbor such dislike for someone.

Khorianas entered the room again, this time in full armor, with his sword in a scabbard on his back, and his spear in hand. He is holding the spear near the blade and is pointing the blade down, while the pole is behind his elbow. He walked towards Ragnar.
    "So have we come to a decision yet?"

((since Ragnar is here I added my weapons descriptions to my bio, feel free to check it out and start talking shop(can so. say that?) with Khorianas till we depart ))
    Last edited by Khorianas; 2010-11-18 at 05:00 PM.

Deleted
    Nope, this is one goblin who doesn't go by the time is money principal! Ragnar glares at Khorianas' weapons Wow kiddo, you packing quite the punch it would seem, mind if I take a look?

"No not at all, Ragnar, and by the way calling a 'bout 180 years old kiddo seems 'bit strange don't you think?" the elf said smiling, then he lifted his spear a bit, let go of the handle and swiftly grabbed it the other way round so that he could hand it the dwarf pole first. He also drew his sword with the other hand and offered it to the dwarf, also handle first.

((posting from mobile so answers might be slow and typo infested sry ))

Deleted
    ((no worries))
    Haha, you don't look so old! Ragnar smiled he liked this elf
    He carefully studied the weapons the spear was of very fine craft but nothing really special. He handed it back rather fast, but the sword was rather interesting
    Must say this is the first time I see a sword crafted like this and I've seen quite alot of swords already in my life Ragnar lifted the sword he could wield it but the size wasnt in his favor. I cansee you do some serious damage with this, but for fighting in mines this might be a bit on the big side!

10+ Year Old Account
    Feanor watched as the two compared weapons and his thoughts drifted to that of his own weapons, the two twin runeblades. Of the few possessions that he had, those twin keen swords meant the most to him. He had carefully crafted them for over hundreds of years, instilling his own personality and love into the blades, and it shown with the master craftsmanship of the blades. If any other tried to wield them, they would be useless, for only Feanor knew the key words that would ignite the power within in them.

As he continued to watch the two he began to wonder what the others where deliberating on when it came to their decision on the vote.

"I first learned to fight with smaller ones too" Khorianas said, "but my order teaches a more strength based fighting style then the one I was using before,..." Khorianas paused and unknowingly touched his his scar " some time. Never the less it is a useful compromise. And we don't know yet if we will really be venturing underground."

Deleted
    Well once we do be sure to be outshine in combat by me! Nobody fights as good as a dwarf underground and no dwarf fights as good as me Ragnar bragged overconfident

Khorianas chuckled "Well well, you sure have a maneuverability advantage in tight spaces, that is for sure, but we will see whose disciplines will be more effective against living fire; anyway, this is not a competition, the important thing is that we get one of the companies' problems settled and enough money to get ourselves drunk for some time my friend!"

Deleted
    Count me in on the money and drunk part the rest is of lesser importances Ragnar joked

(( and where is our troll rper? really want to move out of this room ))

((Back guys, sorry. My internet access has been extremely restricted as of late :/ )

Oben grunted. "Majority vote goes to the mines. That means...We're going to the mines. Now." He beckoned to Ji'Buu.
    "Ah yes." Ji'Buu replied in response, "Ready, bridgey?"
    "Do it already!" Replied the now impatient goblin.
    The elementalist then pulled out a strange device from under his robes. It was smooth and rounded, with strange carvings and looked quite similar to draenei technology.
    "T'ree, two, ONE!" The troll finished loudly as he snapped it in half with his thumbs.
    KZZZZZZZZZZT WHHHHHOOOOOOOOOOOOOUPHGRGHHHHHGRHHHHZSCHZZZSSS!!!

An enourmous blast of energy escaped from the now broken device and swept around every member who had signed up for the trip. The groundunder their feet vanished, and they were pulled endlessly down each of their own personal tunnels of energy, which seemed to have no walls. Finally, they were all spat out, rather clumsily, onto a rocky, dry sand.
    They had ended up outside, thanks to the teleportation device. They were in Tanaris.
    "What jus' Appened der?" Nox'Dol gasped, "Dat was some powerful magic!"
    "It's a Hologremanifestatus." Replied bridgey, "I bought it from a rather rude ethereal before i made the posters for the expedition. Now, where is the camp.."
    He looked along the dried out desert, and jumped when he spotted a settlement in the distance. "Ah, there it is! Come on boys and girls! Let's get there before the sun sets!"
    His focus returned, Nox'Dol examined the settlement in the distance. It was nothing really, just a crude-looking tower with one house, a couple of tents and a few campfires.
    Yet it was heavily defended, with a stone wall surrounding it and spikes branching out in all directions.
    Nox'Dol peered further. Ahead of him was a large mountain, with stunning amber-coloured rock. Looking east, he noticed the bones of a colossus. The beast had died millennia ago, as his shadow power told him, and was once a mighty dragon of order. He stopped for a moment, and silently bowed to the bones in the distance before trudging on.
    He felt saddened. He had not wished to go to tanaris until he was confident enough that he could change the outlook of his people. Hoping he didn't encounter any "Old friends", he walked on.
    They were nearly there now, and bridgey had shouted to two strange things in the distance. They looked like ogres, but were much more distorted and crude, and seemed to have no visible appendages. Shock hit him when he noticed that they were machines.
    "HEY! GRAGGY, HOW'S THINGS?" Bridgey shouted as they came ever nearer.
    Another shout replied: "BAD! TOOK YOU LONG ENOUGH, YOU BIRDBRAIN! WE'VE BEEN UNDER CONSTANT ATTACK FOR THE LAST SIX MONTHS, AND THE NOMADS AREN'T HELPING!"
    Nox'Dol scowled. Nomads. He knew that they were simply desert-going humans, and they were once a kind people. But recently, they had begun to imitate the sandfury way of life more and more until they were nothing but savage and voracious killers......Just like his own tribe. His own FORMER tribe. Damn! I have ta stop thinking about da past! Tha future is what matters now! he angrily thought to himself as he rapped his forehead with his knuckles.
    ~Nox'Dol~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    That's funny...most people who utterly detest PvP aren't going to suddenly think it's a grand idea b/c they are forced to do it. That's illogical. Hey guys, the government has decided that the nutritional value of feces is too good to pass up. We're going to make sure your fridge is always filled with it so your instincts to eat real food that tastes good and isn't poop will suddenly shift and you'll see the wonder of poop cola.

Arygos inspected his surroundings as they began their march. Oddly, it seemed as if his feet left no print in the sand where he trod.

On their journey, set at a comfortable gait for one the size of the troll, but requiring Arygos to walk rather fast, he spoke with the amber drake, wanting to know more about her and her intentions.

"My father, yes. I am woed that he had to meet his end... His madness was the cruelest of curses... But the past is past, and the domain of your kin, not of the Azure flight. What brings you to Tanaris? I would have suspected one such as yours would be on their way to the caverns?"

((Probably going to have internet tonight so my answers should become less scarce.))

"The mortals of Azeroth deeply intrigue me. I seek to discover more about their customs and values, from a more involved perspective. Reports also indicate something of deep interest regarding my flight in this expedition, so I have been sent to investigate, on a more personal level.".

Rakae strode ever closer to Arygos now. The travel in his mortal shell was tiresome, but it had to be endured.

"So, what brings a son of the Spellweaver to Tanaris? I may have seen glimpses of this eventuality before, but I do wish to hear your very own thoughts.".

10+ Year Old Account
    "What have you been fighting these past six months? And where are they coming from?" Feanor asked as he kept his worn travelers cloak around him.

Ryker pulled an over-sized cigar from his suit, lit it and began puffing small clouds of smoke in front of him. "Theyve been fighten those bug men, thats my guess anyways." Ryker said before resuming his smoking.

"We've been under attack from who else!? The fire elementals! Little beasties seem to be easy to deal with when they first appear, but they blew our last settlement sky high!" growled a goblin at the gates when they got there. "Look over there! THAT was our last settlement!" He pointed to a black patch in the distance. Looking closely Nox'Dol was shocked to find that it was a massive, charred ditch, with debris scattered all around him.
    "Come in, and meet our leader." He said. Bridgey took offense. "I'M your leader. You get me? They take orders from ME!"
    "Yeah, yeah. But still, you're not going to MAKE them stay away from our boss?" The goblin laughed. He caught a horrid glare in response
    Trying to calm down the two, the leader, who had now appeared, said "Hey boys, come on. Come in, bridge and Co! We'll show you your tents!"

Nox'Dol's eyes were not looking at the camp. Instead, his eyes were drawn to the mountain that they were now so close to.
    It seemed to glow with a heated malice, as if it was a blood boil, ready to unleash rage at any moment and still hurting and scarred.
    "Oi! Watch it!" A disgruntled goblin barked as he walked unknowingly into one of the machines, making it (and him) fall over.
    "Not my fault it's so damn big..." The troll muttered, getting up.
    ~Nox'Dol~

Quote Originally Posted by Kelimbror View Post
    That's funny...most people who utterly detest PvP aren't going to suddenly think it's a grand idea b/c they are forced to do it. That's illogical. Hey guys, the government has decided that the nutritional value of feces is too good to pass up. We're going to make sure your fridge is always filled with it so your instincts to eat real food that tastes good and isn't poop will suddenly shift and you'll see the wonder of poop cola.

Deleted
    Ragnar looked around the camp, looking for an anvil and an oven. he saw one in the more southern part of the camp
    Gotta do some gear checking i'll catch up with you guys later

10+ Year Old Account
    Feanor's connection was to the arcane, and the mind, not to the elements. He could tell by the trolls gaze, and the fact that he rant into a large machine that something was bothering him. He walked near to the troll and whispered to him.

"What is it Nox'Dol? What do you feel?"

Ryker strolled over the troll "Noxxy whats got into ya? You drink a bit to much of that Dwarves beer?" Ryker threw his cigar on the ground. "Damn thing was ruined in that magic tunnel voodoo you pulled back there."

Arygos smiled, conversations with the amber were always interesting because of their grasp over time.

"I have been exploring the world. Since my brother freed me from the Old God's grasp, I decided to no longer meddle with the troubles of my flight but to help the mortals of this world. I find them intriguing, how they seem to purposefully go towards trouble."

As they arrived closer to their camp, he inspected their surroundings more closely.

They were in a un-organized camp, with many tents placed where ever the goblins that seemed to inhabit them had decided to settle down. The only semblance of order amid the chaos was a small group of several tents, seemingly the command tents, the supplies hangar, the smith's tent and a small tent Arygos assumed was an infermary.

Away in the distance, about two miles to the south of them was an enormous mountain that seemed to arise from the ground like a dark shadow. Arygos did not like the foreboding sensation that the mountain seemed to emanate but he dismissed it as simple caution.

As they arrived, Arygos headed towards the command tent, following the Goblin leader. He had spied a seat that would do well to relieve his small legs. He grumbled his displeasure at having had to walk in his mortal guise...