and what exactly are u guys talking about now? atleast spoiler it here too and dont make us go to /a/ ourselfs ;D

Anime-List
    Hearthstone: Inngrimsch #2408
    Steam
    LoL

Quote Originally Posted by Valynvin View Post
    and what exactly are u guys talking about now? atleast spoiler it here too and dont make us go to /a/ ourselfs ;D
    If you want I can pm you the details if you want to really know.

- - - Updated - - -

Seems the guild leader of DTP has her own spin off novel online and it's funny as hell! It's not translated yet but this was the funny part about it. A Ninja Turtle, a talking horse, and a female dual shield-wielding sentient gold farmer bot is what her party consist of and she's cosplaying as a Swashbuckler now but is a Monk. A dude cosplaying as a Ninja Turtle, he's American and apparently ridiculously broken.

It's like.. borderline hentai, surprised they are making a live action version because I'm like 90% sure the "father figure" rapes the young-ish girl?

10+ Year Old Account
    Log Horizon - THERE WERE PLANES.

PLANES.

THERE WERE PLANES.

HOLY SHIT PLANES.

Does this mean the world is in a post apocalypse regrowth back into medieval structure but with magic? I'm guessing the Alvs had technology on an electric and magical scale (thinking gnomes from WoW or the little guys in Guild Wars 2) and most of their technology was destroyed when they were.

What's interesting to think about is if the NPC's had thoughts before the Apocolypse. I wonder if the companies actually created an entire world, literally, when they made their game? Or something like Inkheart. Makes me think there's something up with the company that created the game.

Shiroe playing a game for 8 years (with it being out for 20) and the game is still incredibly popular. Though I guess if WoW ever went full VR it'd be insanely popular again too. This proves that playing video games doesn't kill brain cells, I mean look at how smart he is, and Naotsugu too!

What also interests me is how the People of the Land know they would die. When it was a normal game I'd assume players couldn't kill them since there was no reason mechanic wise to and they wouldn't respawn which would end up breaking the game. So if the People of the Land were never killed except for story/quest based events then the People of the Land would also be immortal. They would only be able to die after the Apocalypse had happened and there was a way to kill them.

So now losing your memories is the big reason you don't want to be killed. I can imagine someone taking control of this knowledge and giving reason to kill and dominate through forcing their victims to lose their memories and experience then warp them into something else.

I love Rundel. He's so mean and elitist but he really does want to be good.

Isuzu is also super adorable despite looking so plain. I love it.

MMMMMM DELICIOUSSSSSSSSSS

I haven't seen a world this loved since Shin Sekai Yori.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Log Horizon Stuff
    though even if they were "knowing of their deaths" 8 years long isn't enough to be immortal

So space dandy.. Thoughts... Bewbs?
    "If you want to control people, if you want to feed them a pack of lies and dominate them, keep them ignorant. For me, literacy means freedom." - LaVar Burton.

15+ Year Old Account
    so apparently the opener of Mahouka Koukou will be performed by LiSA (Fate Zero Opener, SAO Crossing Field Opener).

Quote Originally Posted by Tastyfish View Post
    So space dandy.. Thoughts... Bewbs?
    Don't you mean butts?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Log Horizon - Though I guess if WoW ever went full VR it'd be insanely popular again too.
    But Elder Tale was not full VR - it was just an mmo. ;P

All in all the explanations are somewhat consistent with what I imagined to be true from the beginning. Where the players are in now is an alternate reality, a whole separate plane, that was somehow linked with Earth via the game called Elder Tale - they are not trapped inside a game, like SAO or .hack. What they call "user interface windows" are an application of that world's magic, who they (used to) call NPCs are actually the world's original inhabitants, classes and other adventurer-side concepts are imposed through the magic as adventurers themselves are something of a summoned entity, like demons or celestials in many RPG systems.

One thing I still do not get is why are the landmasses the exact copy of Earth in 1:2 scale. Will the theory behind the magic expand to link the Elder Tale dimension to Earth from the ages past, connecting them as twin realities evolving alongside each other? If that is the case, the game Elder Tale could be the work of someone looking for salvation of their world, breaching through dimensions to use it as a link between the realities.
    Or will it go along the lines of "the aggregation of consciousness from the Earth shaped a new plane in the multiverse"? That kind of idea, collective consciousness pressing mark onto the fabric of multiversum by interfering with some kind of data dimension, is quite prevalent in fantasy/SF literature.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2014-01-05 at 08:52 AM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sahugani View Post
    You've convinced me to wait for BDs.

15+ Year Old Account
    Dear N H K. Log Horizon episodes feel like they are only 5 minutes long. please fix this issue by making each episode 4 times longer than it currently is. thanks!

- - - Updated - - -

that's borderline hentai

I almost want to just sit and blankly stare at those for a while, but it would be too awkward if someone walked in on me. One of the downsides of still living with my parents, I guess.

Quote Originally Posted by marcelos11 View Post
    Dear N H K. Log Horizon episodes feel like they are only 5 minutes long. please fix this issue by making each episode 4 times longer than it currently is. thanks!

At least you can be happy it's a guaranteed 2nd season and possibly 3rd season as they don't need to worry about sales. He is also the guy who is the author of Maoyuu Maou Yuusha.
    Last edited by Yami; 2014-01-05 at 10:30 PM.

Daaamn, thanks for suggesting Log Horizon Watched the first 14 episodes, loved them and can't wait for more <3

.... .... Akatsuki is too cute ... .....
    and fucking hell this whole adventurers turning into "npc" thingie is creepy o_O

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Daaamn, thanks for suggesting Log Horizon Watched the first 14 episodes, loved them and can't wait for more <3

.... .... Akatsuki is too cute ... .....
    and fucking hell this whole adventurers turning into "npc" thingie is creepy o_O
    I think you are confused about something about the whole adventurers turning into "npc" thingie

Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    I think you are confused about something about the whole adventurers turning into "npc" thingie
    Probably so. I just thought that the sorcerer brat was had a "green health bar" and the rest had blue. Rest of the kids also had "adventurer" in their name tags while he (the blode brat) had just "sorcerer". It might be due to him dying and losing memories from "our world". Please ignore me if I'm sprouting BS

Quote Originally Posted by Asetotti View Post
    Probably so. I just thought that the sorcerer brat was had a "green health bar" and the rest had blue. Rest of the kids also had "adventurer" in their name tags while he (the blode brat) had just "sorcerer". It might be due to him dying and losing memories from "our world". Please ignore me if I'm sprouting BS
    He was never a adventure at all he has always been a lander. He never died at all in the anime. He is the only one to have a full name like that as well. His full name is Rundel haus code. Landers can have access to magic not just adventures. It's just no one ever inspected him in detail to find out he was a lander to begin with and he is in a team group with the scrubs so that's another reason why they just now found out something weird. In the LN it goes into greater detail about him.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yami View Post
    At least you can be happy it's a guaranteed 2nd season and possibly 3rd season as they don't need to worry about sales. He is also the guy who is the author of Maoyuu Maou Yuusha.
    yeah i know, another show i really liked. especailly since the VA's were lelouche and Karen.