Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    F/SN - Shirou is less of a shit in the anime and Kuzuki's power seemed less "unrealistic" in the anime too. Fight scenes were amazing, as always.
    I agree with all of this.

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I wouldn't call him unrealistic in the VN either. A martial artist assassin, fighting with magical reinforcement provided by a witch that puts any modern magi to shame - no reason for him to be unable to stand up to Saber considering he took her by surprise.
    Got to admit, I was wondering how they were going to do the Mr Elasto reading combat when the episode came up, the anime version just makes a lot more sense.

Also, it just further makes me think he is this guy grown up: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Soujuurou_Shizuki

http://i.imgur.com/lg3IZWY.gif
    Last edited by Shinzai; 2014-12-14 at 05:03 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I take offence to this. The Big Green dub is actually done by a French company, in France but aired on UK Toonami. Please, don't lump my beloved country in on the production on such a hilarious travesty! xD
    Pff, aired on UK Toonami, definitely British!

I'll PM you a link or two. I've actually uploaded quite a lot of these to another forum You'd be shocked at how much DB stuff I have across several HDDs lol

Speedy is Malaysian btw
    Huh, I thought speedy was a different one. I can remember the malaysian Broly one where everybody talks superfast and is voiced by one person and one where Vegeta's voice sounds squeaky as hell.
    I honestly don't know which dub that is now... <.<

That gif looks like it's from Killing Bites...
    The world needs honey badger girl animated.

Quote Originally Posted by Noelism View Post
    Hemo hurry and start Yona!
    Soon! I'll probably start it today.

Deleted
    No, he seemed way too strong for little to no reason in the VN. In the VN what it came down to was "HE SURPRISED SABER, SHIT!".
    FSN
    He had the technique, not the power. Strength was provided by Caster and it damn sure made sense that she was capable of giving him enough to threaten Saber. Servants differ from humans by their base stats when you get down to it - if Caster was able to at least partially make up for that discrepancy then Saber, who dashed in not to fight a formidable warrior but execute a defenceless non-combatant, could easily get overwhelmed by unexpected retaliation.
    Last edited by mmocab3a46fee3; 2014-12-14 at 05:32 PM.

Yona Episode 10 - Granny for the win lmao. So good, " take this beauty to" 10/10. It's going to be a feel trip if she ever dies, that farewell almost had me crying. Ki-ja and Hak remind me of Zoro and Sanji lol going to be great seeing them interact.

Deleted
    You don't get what I'm saying. In the VN they made it seem like Saber lost mostly because she was taken by surprise and Kuzuki was just really strong all of a sudden. Of course his body was strengthened by Caster's magic, but in the VN Caster's magic seemed to be least important aspect in Kuzuki being able to beat Saber.
    F/SN
    Oh, that's what you mean. I guess my impression was simply different, then - I recall a lot of focus on his fighting style, yeah, but Caster's reinforcement is what stuck for me the most.

10+ Year Old Account
    You don't get what I'm saying. In the VN they made it seem like Saber lost mostly because she was taken by surprise and Kuzuki was just really strong all of a sudden. Of course his body was strengthened by Caster's magic, but in the VN Caster's magic seemed to be least important aspect in Kuzuki being able to beat Saber.
    Ah for me it was definitely her magic that mattered most, since it's common sense to me that servants can't be harmed by "average humans". So a person using martial arts would definitely have to have some kind of boost
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    Of course... In the VN Caster's magic defintely was portrayed as a supporting force tho and not the main reason why Kuzuki is even able to beat Saber...
    F/SN
    Well, it was a supporting factor. Surprise is the main reason. When Kuzuki failed to kill her and Caster failed to work the shenanigans they retreat exactly because without that surprise he's gonna get torn apart - reinforcement and ability or not.

Oh my. Found a Tail Yellow living her dream, but not really suitable for a direct link here. :[

F/SN
    Well, it was a supporting factor. Surprise is the main reason. When Kuzuki failed to kill her and Caster failed to work the shenanigans they retreat exactly because without that surprise he's gonna get torn apart - reinforcement and ability or not.

Oh my. Found a Tail Yellow living her dream, but not really suitable for a direct link here. :[
    Pm it to me please

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

10+ Year Old Account
    F/SN

Same .
    [CENTER]

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    The snare ruined it.

I just took it to show that Akame carries on with her life, remembering all those she's killed and living with it, I guess. Don't think there is a chance for another series. Unless they go for Zero and show how Akame got to Night Raid. Not uncommon to do the prequel afterwards.
    I love how the leaked storyboard was right on the T for this episode makes me wonder about that spoiler I posted about the F/SN storyboard being leaked on how it's going to end will be true as well.

Also we will see about if they do a prequel since there is rumor that the manga might be getting canned. It hasn't really been selling well as of late.

Can't say I'm upset or angry about Akame's ending due to the leak. So overall, meh? Just a shame they followed the manga pretty well until a certain point. I honestly enjoyed Chelsea's and Bor's death in the anime more than the manga.

- - - Updated - - -

edit: What was with that after credit scene tho...? Another anime? Or just to kinda show that Akame goes on?
    Just to show Akame goes on. Reminded me a lot of Madoka's ending with Homura.

Chelly
    tbh, I wouldn't want to see Zero for some reason. I really lost a lot of the interest I initially had for Akame ga Kill.
    So far Zero is really just way way way more ecchi fanservice honestly. Just xboxhuge tits jigglin around.

Akame last episode haven't watched it but I like the way Esdese died judging by screenshots. Really the only satisfying way for her to die.

10+ Year Old Account
    tbh, I wouldn't want to see Zero for some reason. I really lost a lot of the interest I initially had for Akame ga Kill.
    Yeah, the anime really ended up hurting how much I liked it. I haven't read the past couple chapters and I'm on episode 11 of the show, after reading these spoilers I'm just going to drop it, I don't even want to keep watching the good episodes anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    I just remembered what that Ni No Kuni song reminded me of.

F/SN - Shirou is less of a shit in the anime and Kuzuki's power seemed less "unrealistic" in the anime too. Fight scenes were amazing, as always.
    Eh, Kuzuki was never really unrealistic - it's just that his speed and power are increased to superhuman levels. Think a supercharged Bruce Lee.

I like Shirou a lot more as well. Like I said - I came.

I wouldn't call him unrealistic in the VN either. A martial artist assassin, fighting with magical reinforcement provided by a witch that puts any modern magi to shame - no reason for him to be unable to stand up to Saber considering he took her by surprise.
    Yeah, and that's the only reason he beat her. If/when they fight again, there's no way Saber will be beaten again.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    I agree with all of this.

Got to admit, I was wondering how they were going to do the Mr Elasto reading combat when the episode came up, the anime version just makes a lot more sense.

Also, it just further makes me think he is this guy grown up: http://typemoon.wikia.com/wiki/Soujuurou_Shizuki

http://i.imgur.com/lg3IZWY.gif
    I think seeing it animated just helped see how it really was envisioned to be. They certainly showed it enough.

No, he seemed way too strong for little to no reason in the VN. In the VN what it came down to was "HE SURPRISED SABER, SHIT!".
    A lot of people are in the VN - Kuzuki is explained as being someone who was trained from birth to be an assassin. That's why he fights like that, and it's why he's just so deadly when enhanced by Caster.

FSN
    He had the technique, not the power. Strength was provided by Caster and it damn sure made sense that she was capable of giving him enough to threaten Saber. Servants differ from humans by their base stats when you get down to it - if Caster was able to at least partially make up for that discrepancy then Saber, who dashed in not to fight a formidable warrior but execute a defenceless non-combatant, could easily get overwhelmed by unexpected retaliation.
    Well, I'd say he's a very dangerous combatant, even when not enhanced by Caster. Caster just enables him to go toe-to-toe with Servants, even if just for a few moments.

I didn't read any further than a few chapters so my need isn't as big.

- - - Updated - - -

It really was. For one, his fighting style is unorthodox. Secondly, he's human - no one expected him to fight like that, especially since no Masters really ever fight on the front lines. The surprise and Caster's enhancing just sealed the deal.

F/SN
    Oh, that's what you mean. I guess my impression was simply different, then - I recall a lot of focus on his fighting style, yeah, but Caster's reinforcement is what stuck for me the most.
    For me, it was really a combination of the two. Without either one, he'd be useless, but the unique combination makes him stand out from even the Heroic Spirits.

Of course... In the VN Caster's magic defintely was portrayed as a supporting force tho and not the main reason why Kuzuki is even able to beat Saber...
    F/SN
    Exactly.

Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Yeah, the anime really ended up hurting how much I liked it. I haven't read the past couple chapters and I'm on episode 11 of the show, after reading these spoilers I'm just going to drop it, I don't even want to keep watching the good episodes anymore.
    I would, just because, as Diggu said, seeing those parts is worth it. Just drop it before you get too close to the train wreck.

Deleted
    Probably the same one, tbh. Speedy DBZ dubs are known for actually being quite... speedy lol Big Green dub has lots of fast talking too though. But squeaky Vegeta is a Malaysian thing. He had a deep, deep voice in the Big Green movies. Where main characters also sound much alike.
    I dunno though, Malaysian Vegeta has a pretty deep voice in the cooler movies as well, so that's probably why I'm confused.
    Malaysian DBZ, starring "Fast talking old man" as Absolutely Everybody