10+ Year Old Account
    People still post in this thread, eh?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bleachroxs View Post
    Dude i just check your MAL and it shows you planning to watch Dog Days 2. Any clue when thats going to be made? IFs its going to be made at all? I loved that show to
    Confirmed is all i know.

Quote Originally Posted by Sorrior View Post
    Confirmed is all i know.
    damn D: they need to hurry it up, love their way of war xD

10+ Year Old Account
    damn D: they need to hurry it up, love their way of war xD

Agreed man agreed.

Man i love Detective Conan but i wish there were more cases involving the back organization

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    He did it so you'd be able to join us no fuss no muss on MAL didn't he. Well if so message me same name and all that.
    Apparently I cannot do PMs until I've done 10 posts on the forum. But my MAL name is same as my name here, oxycoon.

And yeah, I guess he did. I've had a few laughs reading the thread there, and been a bit annoyed that I couldn't post anything. At the same time, I find it amusing to see reactions of some of the things I've recommended to Tenhou. Take Arachnid, I believe someone was quite insistant on learning what manga it was... :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Dude i just check your MAL and it shows you planning to watch Dog Days 2. Any clue when thats going to be made? IFs its going to be made at all? I loved that show to
    I would say summer season? sounds the best time to air dog days 2. I'm doing all this anime news stuff on another site so i'll keep you updated.
    and more shows with Yui Horie <3 <3

nazo no Kanojo X (mysterious girlfriend X) will start airing in april.

and yes Skizzit, mostly sorrior and me and some other new guys. Atleast the thread isn't dead anymore.

Quote Originally Posted by oxycoon View Post
    Apparently I cannot do PMs until I've done 10 posts on the forum. But my MAL name is same as my name here, oxycoon.

And yeah, I guess he did. I've had a few laughs reading the thread there, and been a bit annoyed that I couldn't post anything. At the same time, I find it amusing to see reactions of some of the things I've recommended to Tenhou. Take Arachnid, I believe someone was quite insistant on learning what manga it was... :P
    what he means is send a pm to him on MAL for a club invite, i'm called Millhi on there so feel free to pm me also on MAL.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Synaia View Post
    I would say summer season? sounds the best time to air dog days 2. I'm doing all this anime news stuff on another site so i'll keep you updated.
    and more shows with Yui Horie <3 <3

nazo no Kanojo X (mysterious girlfriend X) will start airing in april.

and yes Skizzit, mostly sorrior and me and some other new guys. Atleast the thread isn't dead anymore.

what he means is send a pm to him on MAL for a club invite, i'm called Millhi on there so feel free to pm me also on MAL.
    It's cool i've taken care of it. Just needed his username he should have one now.

so i just finished spice and wolf season 2...is ther an ending? does the manga end it witht hem finding her home or am i left with a ciffhanger with no future?

only anime im really interesting in coming out atm is dusk maiden of amnesia bloody good manga so the anime should be also

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by tanksin the enhance shamy View Post
    so i just finished spice and wolf season 2...is ther an ending? does the manga end it witht hem finding her home or am i left with a ciffhanger with no future?

only anime im really interesting in coming out atm is dusk maiden of amnesia bloody good manga so the anime should be also
    TBH i'm not even sure if the novels are done yet so i can't help ya there. But i can tell ya to look up info on spice and wolf novels not manga. They're actually being published in english at least in america. Just be ready though for some truly horrific covers.

Another is starting to get serious!

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    It's cool i've taken care of it. Just needed his username he should have one now.
    Got it ;-)

Quote Originally Posted by georgevonfranken View Post
    Another is starting to get serious!
    Why is episode 3 starting to be the new shock episode? (I'm looking at you too Madoka.)

I just wanted to say that I constantly misread the title of this thread as "Animal Chat Thread". But anyone recommence with the Anime chat long live Ghost in the Shell!

Quote Originally Posted by Digglett View Post
    Why is episode 3 starting to be the new shock episode? (I'm looking at you too Madoka.)
    My guess is to build some character story and the atmosphere

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I just wanted to say that I constantly misread the title of this thread as "Animal Chat Thread". But anyone recommence with the Anime chat long live Ghost in the Shell!
    there's also animal anime!

go go go poyopoyo ^ ^
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

10+ Year Old Account

go go go poyopoyo ^ ^
    Do fruits basket and Ranma count as animal anime? lol

---------- Post added 2012-01-25 at 02:47 PM ----------

Also, i might be super late to the party, but anyone else super excited for Eureka 7 AO? i wasn't aware Bones was going to be doing this one, i see alot of promise here.

go go go poyopoyo ^ ^
    Poyopoyo? I am unfamiliar with that one... Is it awesome?

I remember one time I was flipping through the channels and Hamptaro came on and I swear it used a stun attack on me because I sat there until almost the end of the episode without a thought in my head until suddenly I came to my senses and was like "what am I doing???!!!". It was very scary.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    Poyopoyo? I am unfamiliar with that one... Is it awesome?

I remember one time I was flipping through the channels and Hamptaro came on and I swear it used a stun attack on me because I sat there until almost the end of the episode without a thought in my head until suddenly I came to my senses and was like "what am I doing???!!!". It was very scary.
    it just started airing 3weeks ago, it's only 5minutes long though. it's about a fat round cat. (airs every sunday)

@kath, well Bones also done Eureka 7 and the Eureka 7 movie so it's good they are also doing Eureka 7 ao.
    Anilist
    #PraiseforKyoAni

it just started airing 3weeks ago, it's only 5minutes long though. it's about a fat round cat. (airs every sunday)

@kath, well Bones also done Eureka 7 and the Eureka 7 movie so it's good they are also doing Eureka 7 ao.
    while on the subject of Eureka 7, whos looking forward to the sequel to it?