10+ Year Old Account
    What's with people saying Urobuchi had no involvement in Aldnoah.Zero beyond episode 3. Just because he didn't script any of the other episodes doesn't dismiss the fact that he CREATED the entire story.

Quote Originally Posted by Absolute Justice View Post
    Aldnoah spoilers: http://i.imgur.com/deYH8Ga.jpg

Well that certain filled out, however, who was corrupted? Thats what I don't get. Slaine? I guess?

Who are the lesbians?
    lesbians - princess's guard?
    corrupted? emperor and saazbaum?crutheo? all the vers? (spelling)

Well that certain filled out, however, who was corrupted? Thats what I don't get. Slaine? I guess?

Who are the lesbians?
    Good fucking question. I wanna say its the part where the princess got strangled. But maybe i missed something. <-- aldnoah spoils

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zatheyll View Post
    Version 3 of the Chart is out, most likely final version.

Chart
    And I thought I wouldn't have 30+ current stuff...who am I kidding
    [CENTER]

Deleted

Who are the lesbians?
    "Lesbians" is a stretch - I think it refers to the princess getting strangled naked 'cause that is the only even remotely applicable situation.

Corruption I would say Count Saazbaum. In his quest for revenge he causes yet another war, perpetuating the circle of hatred he claims to abhor himself.

What's with people saying Urobuchi had no involvement in Aldnoah.Zero beyond episode 3. Just because he didn't script any of the other episodes doesn't dismiss the fact that he CREATED the entire story.
    I'm fairly sure only Yami was constantly repeating that whenever someone mentioned Urobutcher's involvement?

Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    "Lesbians" is a stretch - I think it refers to the princess getting strangled naked 'cause that is the only even remotely applicable situation.

Corruption I would say Count Saazbaum. In his quest for revenge he causes yet another war, perpetuating the circle of hatred he claims to abhor himself.
    Good point, I hadn't considered that at all.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Caine View Post
    I'm fairly sure only Yami was constantly repeating that whenever someone mentioned Urobutcher's involvement?
    The idea that he mysteriously dropped out of the entire anime after three episodes seems to be prevalent everywhere I look when Aldnoah and Urobuchi are used in the same place. Unless there's something from Urobuchi himself or the studio it lists him as the Creator of the ENTIRE story. Story Creator =/= Scriptwriter.

That's like saying J.K. Rowling had to have scripted the Harry Potter movies for them to be her work and because she didn't script it she didn't create the ending.

Quote Originally Posted by Suicidal Panda View Post
    And I thought I wouldn't have 30+ current stuff...who am I kidding
    Dude. This season is going to destroy me. I think ima have trouble keeping up for real lol.

- - - Updated - - -

Good point, I hadn't considered that at all.
    OH YEAH SURE, DONT QUOTE MINE. ONLY CAINES.

much sad.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Taka-tin View Post
    Dude. This season is going to destroy me. I think ima have trouble keeping up for real lol.
    Yeah this season's stuff is just ending and my current watching is about to dip under 30 and I'm about to hit a few backlog things this week..if classes doesn't get in the way
    [CENTER]

Deleted
    The idea that he mysteriously dropped out of the entire anime after three episodes seems to be prevalent everywhere I look when Aldnoah and Urobuchi are used in the same place. Unless there's something from Urobuchi himself or the studio it lists him as the Creator of the ENTIRE story. Story Creator =/= Scriptwriter.

That's like saying J.K. Rowling had to have scripted the Harry Potter movies for them to be her work and because she didn't script it she didn't create the ending.
    Well, I can't say anything for how well that misconception is widespread. I don't really frequent any other places to discuss anime, I find any related community bigger than a couple dozen people quickly spiralling into shit.

Yeah, it's just a misconception about how anime is put together. Basically, he wrote the screenplay for the story as a whole, created the characters and so on. Then, he passed it over to the rest involved and they took what he'd created and modified parts of it to fit their vision and scripts. The Rowling comparison is pretty apt. It's still his work in the end, though how much has changed from his original designs is hard to say.

Quote Originally Posted by Goriq View Post
    I watched NGE in a fairly short amount of time now (less than a week, I think) and my mind isn't nearly as raped as some people said it would be so... I dunno. I still want to watch some other stuff first tho, I guess. Always switching between serious and easy watching stuff.
    On a completely unrelated note Gor, have you checked out the manga 'Arachnid'? I think you'd like it.

urobutcher didn't create best eggs-kun though!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    Yeah, it's just a misconception about how anime is put together. Basically, he wrote the screenplay for the story as a whole, created the characters and so on. Then, he passed it over to the rest involved and they took what he'd created and modified parts of it to fit their vision and scripts. The Rowling comparison is pretty apt. It's still his work in the end, though how much has changed from his original designs is hard to say.
    One difference is that Urobuchi stayed on to help manage the overall flow of the story. He didn't just leave after episode 3 and say "fuck you all I'm out". He was there for the entirety, as it's his creation. Even Rowling was rarely on set during filming, and had absolutely no say in the direction of it and what they cut and didn't cut.

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    slaine is best boy

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    You should've called in sick just to watch the final episode of ribbons
    1. Already seen it.
    2. Just spent half an hour in the office bathroom feeling like I was about to spew without ending up spewing at all, so I might end up going home sick at this rate.

PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS LOLl

spoilers for aldnoah 12: http://i.imgur.com/KZewbw8.png?1

Quote Originally Posted by bals View Post
    He did create him, but he said the character was heavily modified from what he had designed, so much so that he relinquished a claim to the character as he stands in the show.

Quote Originally Posted by Shinzai View Post
    He did create him, but he said the character was heavily modified from what he had designed, so much so that he relinquished a claim to the character as he stands in the show.

"Would you please let me join your p-p-party?

PEOPLE ACTUALLY BELIEVE THIS LOLl
    spoilers for aldnoah 12: http://i.imgur.com/KZewbw8.png?1
    First off: People have no taste.

Second: How the hell is this kid 15 years old? That's a load of bull.