Page 2 of 10 FirstFirst
... LastLast
    Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Holo View Post
    Maloriak this week. We killed him, and the second before died he enraged. Killing the whole raid but he still went down
    Oh wow nice timing their would have despawned if you didnt exactly have a draw ;P

Deleted
    I once DC'd a friend of mine WotLK when he was the last one standing in an Onyxia fight and she had like 1 percent left. But then I got him killed, so that's my best 1% kill!

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    my first yogg saron 25er was kinda fun, cause it was a clear wipe till he somehow died at about 700k hp O.o...the whole raid was like wtf ;D

had no enrage problems in cata yet O.o

our first halfus 25man kill, enrage timer is 6 minutes. have a look at our kill timer.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=8771&e=9131

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by slayr View Post
    my first yogg saron 25er was kinda fun, cause it was a clear wipe till he somehow died at about 700k hp O.o...the whole raid was like wtf ;D

had no enrage problems in cata yet O.o
    Haha maybe he just faked his death so you would leave him alone for the night so he could sleep already

---------- Post added 2011-01-16 at 05:09 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Conno View Post
    our first halfus 25man kill, enrage timer is 6 minutes. have a look at our kill timer.
    http://www.worldoflogs.com/reports/r...?s=8771&e=9131
    thats crazy man haha

10+ Year Old Account
    In wrath we were doing 25man Blood Queen and she enraged right as she flew up into the air with 100k health left, our dots were ticking and she would have reset if not for our shaman popping reincarnation and keeping her in combat long enough for her to die

Field Marshal
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DismalNether View Post
    In wrath we were doing 25man Blood Queen and she enraged right as she flew up into the air with 100k health left, our dots were ticking and she would have reset if not for our shaman popping reincarnation and keeping her in combat long enough for her to die
    haha thats mad ;D

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by DismalNether View Post
    Gotta love that, our shaman was raging so bad because he ran out of reincarnation mats and he was like OMG I COULD HAVE FINISHED IT! Then the paladin no one had hope for had to save the world XD

Need to share my videos for Lich King 25 HC and Halfus Wyrmbreaker 25 HC, never been so close to a wipe... (LK 25 HC kill that the price for the best moment of my WoW career)

Lich King: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQVoQ8qauEA

Halfus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BouQygFIOY (notice that he cast Furious roar while enraged in about 1 sec.
    Last edited by Fmp; 2011-01-16 at 10:15 AM.

Deleted
    Back at the start of Wrath, I got my first (and only) Kel'Thuzad kill with everyone except one hunter dead. Our nerubian tank died, the guardians ran riot over our healers, so of course our KT tank died and KT started frostbolting the raid. At this point he was on about 5%. We all thought we were going to wipe, but our hunter used FD with his pet still attacking. When his pet was very nearly down, and KT at 2%, he popped out of FD and quickly removed the last 100k health. He got his tier 7 helm without question ^^.

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by kakarott007 View Post
    Need to share my videos for Lich King 25 HC and Halfus Wyrmbreaker 25 HC, never been so close to a wipe...

Lich King: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=iQVoQ8qauEA

Halfus: http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5BouQygFIOY (notice that he cast Furious roar while enraged in about 1 sec.
    Now thats how the lich king should be lol

Back in the days when we were struggling with Festergut in ICC (and when kill shot was Awesomesauce!) He enraged and nuked the entire raid, but just a millisec before he did so i was lucky enough to get a killshot off.. The killshot actually hit him after he'd blown up the entire raids, but I was lucky enough to score a crit so he went down

had a fun Halfus 10m kill two nights ago (had three tanks because apparently tank switching on the boss and dragon for the MS debuff was too hard for the actual tanks), so we were cutting close on the timer. Needless to say he enraged and myself, a pally, and a shadow priest bounced aggro around for a few seconds; when he died only the SPriest and an Enh shaman were still up. Was pretty funny.

Not quite an enrage but first time in TOGC on Jaraxxus, dps failed on the last portal and we got 2 Mistresses out in the raid. They proceeded to DESTROY the group, and, with literally everyone dead on the floor, dots ticked and killed him just a moment before he would have despawned, giving us loot and the 360 Pain Spike achievement on accident

Tonight on a alt raid. Halfus enraged at 3% and guess what, HE STUNNED !!!
    We were like "incoming aoe oneshot" "OMG HES STUN KILL HIM !!!"

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by rhakor View Post
    mine was in burning crusade: we fought against leotheras, we never killed him before. after some trys we did good, and he enraged at 3% or something.
    the result: he dies while me and 1 other person were still alive, everyone else got killed xD.
    My best kill was also on Leotheras, but a lot worse than yours
    He Died the same moment our last Paladin died to the Bleeding....
    Well no SS, Anks or anything like that aviable....

"okay. Time to run into the instance to Loot!"

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seems like Halfus is a popular one here i want to try him out XD

10+ Year Old Account
    Was doing argaloth on my druid tank, dps wasnt as high as it could have been, boss enrages at like 2% one shots me(i had just taunted lol) and then gets mowed down by the rest of the group pally tank bubbled and taunted i was the only death xD

Blademaster
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Golbezz View Post
    Was doing argaloth on my druid tank, dps wasnt as high as it could have been, boss enrages at like 2% one shots me(i had just taunted lol) and then gets mowed down by the rest of the group pally tank bubbled and taunted i was the only death xD
    haha very similar to my story. look at the pic i uploaded lol

Also feel the need to share my guilds server first kill for Lich King 25 HC, the special thing about it being that instead of 1% enrage he enraged at 17% (remember only need to get him to 10%) and we still got it, funny thing is it's the longest heroic lich king 25 kill. He cast harvest soul (which while enraged will kill everyone) killing everyone, but the dots ticking on him during that cast took him down just enough to make him cast fury despite everyone being dead.

Tried to link but haven't made enough posts yet :|, "phenomenon lich king" in youtube and its the first video you get!

Mine would have to be back around 2005. Not an enrage but still cool. I was a druid back then. Me and the MT were the only ones left alive on a 40man Onyixa raid. We had a bad way with a breath and wiped out everyone but me 1 dps and the tank with Ony at around 16%. It took us about 20 minutes but we dps'ed her down to a kill!
    Last edited by Faded Design; 2011-01-16 at 10:40 AM.