Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ...
    Haha quite a coincidence this thread just popped up. I recently became a citizen of the USA and was offered a free name change. How could I not take this opportunity?

I decided to just add a middle name for myself since I never had one before. (Not really a common thing for Mexicans) I didn't want to do something serious since I'm not really a serious person....So I went with Garrosh! Not too goofy, not too serious, obscure for people who don't know WoW, and represents my Horde pride!

My name is Jeffrey, named after Jeffrey Dahmer, the dude who killed all those dudes and then tried to make zombies. The fact I'm always the necromancer character is only a coincidence.

No, I wouldn't change it.

I have the best name ever. Who wouldn't want to be named Fiddle Cardguage Snarf?

Oh if i had only been Malvendronoth, Hunter of Night...

Deleted
    I am rather attached to my name, even though I don't like it much at all. It would be strange to be called by another name. I WILL however change my surname, whether it's by marrying someone or not. I WILL CHANGE IT. If I don't get married I will change my surname to Walker.

My name: Sandra Malm. But just imagine it.. Sandra Walker.. Om nom.

...(I'm Swedish).
    Last edited by mmocbd99857fc6; 2011-05-09 at 06:48 AM.

My name is Tarjei (Norwegian) - .-

10+ Year Old Account
    Nope i think Jace is a pretty nice name in itself

Quote Originally Posted by inferno138 View Post
    My name's Giovanni, so I don't think I'll change it. Ever.
    Sweet! I remember beating you with my Squirtle.

All that I'd ever do with my first name is drop the last two letters, as people call me that anyways, and ever since I saw Sin City I think the name Marv is really badass. My name is Marvin, if you couldn't figure out.
    I'm not all too happy with my last name, it's a mere three letter word, I'd love it if it were a bit longer, but I couldn't be bothered to change it
    New Class: Runemaster
    New Alliance Race: Furbolg
    New Horde Race: None yet.
    New Zones: None yet.
    New Battleground: Ruins of Eldre'Thalas, Silithus Quarry, Taurajo Fields, Sorrows Training Grounds
    New Dungeon: None yet.

I like my name alot actually its very uncommon in the US and uncommon in Europe and women seem to think my first/last name combo is very unique.

Deleted
    Yes, I would change my name. I like the family name, but for the two surnames I'd change one.

For one because it both reminds me of my father, who gave it to me and left me, tried to beat my mother etc.
    Another reason is because it reminds me of a bad memory with an idiot having a similar name, he was also called Ionut and he had a similar family name too, only last two letters differed and him being a jerk and wanting to just get laid with a girl who thought he's a nice dude.
    Well, I'd change it to something like Tayn or Yrvaa or I don't know, I guess I could think of something good then if I would change it, for now the fuss of the paperwork and the sums here are too much.

My name is john but i go by tony, so if i could just take out my first and middle name and just have tony and my last name... it would be great