Page 1 of 3
LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account

Your best BG Screen Shot

Retribution spec 2months or so before cataclysm.

Ummm, that wasn't terribly funny. But I'm happy for your e-peen enlargement.

Here's a somewhat funny one, dual ring of some frost thing proc and me in a some trap thing. Triple ice cube style.

CLICK FOR BIG STYLE

Deleted
    have one of pre bc where I had the ally flag behind the actual horde flag spawn point, or one where I was mounted carrying the flag, both in WSG.. sux theyre on the old computer, but Im sure u can imagine those in ur head

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back when hunters were fun.

Justicar achievement
    Last edited by Scooby Dooby Doo; 2011-03-21 at 05:17 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by coldbear View Post
    Ummm, that wasn't terribly funny. But I'm happy for your e-peen enlargement.

Here's a somewhat funny one, dual ring of some frost thing proc and me in a some trap thing. Triple ice cube style.

CLICK FOR BIG STYLE

wasn't supposed to be funny?

10+ Year Old Account

My 5-man premade and some awesome PUGs, which denied the enemy team which was also semi-premade any honor except for participation honor by no one ever dying. Some of us who've played since classic refer to this as a perfect match since there were no achievements back then. Also, "perfect match" requires that the entire enemy team dies at least once.
    The achievement I got was a coincidence that made the SS the best I've taken since my first priest hit level 60 from killing Baron Rivendare which dropped the Devout Skirt. XD
    Last edited by exangel; 2011-03-21 at 05:13 AM. Reason: Fixed image. Can't thumbnail it. Sorry.

<Jen> You really like Priests
    <Me> If I could marry them
    <Me> I'd get them fired by the Vatican or something..
    <Me> I'd be having kids by them all the time

Deleted

6 frost mages pre-nerf.
    This was so bad it was actually quite enjoyable.

Quote Originally Posted by AlsDKsauce View Post

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

Back when hunters were fun.
    All those kills and you couldn't even get a 3rd cap. Lol bad.

this is a screenshot of an epic lose in arathi basin that i caught the end of. the part to notice is how many resources the teams ended with.

I used to have a screenshot of an EotS score at 2000/2000. Horde won. I was on my Alliance toon. ;_;

Eye of the Storm.
    *cough* they had it all along *cough*
    New Class: Runemaster
    New Alliance Race: Furbolg
    New Horde Race: None yet.
    New Zones: None yet.
    New Battleground: Ruins of Eldre'Thalas, Silithus Quarry, Taurajo Fields, Sorrows Training Grounds
    New Dungeon: None yet.

High Overlord
    10+ Year Old Account
    At work right now so i cant post my screeny, but while doing Battle for Gilnease on my Mage, i ran solo to waterworks to cap the flag, put my ring of frost down just incase, 3 seconds into the cap i caught a rogue with it, another second another rogue, another second another rogue, and then a feral druid.....caped the flag and ran for my life till re-inforcements came in

If it's too small to see, it's a Hunter in my guild during Vanilla who went 203-0 in a single AV.

Quote Originally Posted by Krakin View Post
    At work right now so i cant post my screeny, but while doing Battle for Gilnease on my Mage, i ran solo to waterworks to cap the flag, put my ring of frost down just incase, 3 seconds into the cap i caught a rogue with it, another second another rogue, another second another rogue, and then a feral druid.....caped the flag and ran for my life till re-inforcements came in
    Need to see that.

---------- Post added 2011-03-21 at 05:48 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Gladiator2009 View Post

If it's too small to see, it's a Hunter in my guild during Vanilla who went 203-0 in a single AV.
    That's moderately impressive.

Deleted
    Well i havent played for long, but i enjoyed this BG quite alot..
    I think bgs is where you meet that funniest people that even play wow.

i love that guys comment..
    "Eveyrone with an IQ over hundred has since long made peace(also means accepted the losing situation at that point) with the bg and has left, ergo its pretty much random whos gonna win"
    sounds funnier in german tbh...

Linking the stats at the end of the game ruined this thread. The only time it would be worth it was if you had a screenshot of someone hacking and healing four billion in a single WSG. (Which I have)

Too bad my opinion is these threads would be cooler with REAL screenshots, so I won't enforce it.

Quote Originally Posted by Tiglits View Post
    Invincible, because everyone wants a horse you can't see

Quote Originally Posted by Posi View Post
    Linking the stats at the end of the game ruined this thread. The only time it would be worth it was if you had a screenshot of someone hacking and healing four billion in a single WSG. (Which I have)
    Kinda like this?

Quote Originally Posted by Mana23 View Post

Retribution spec 2months or so before cataclysm.
    I fail to see whats so special? Your in a 40v40 BG. You have no bases defended or assaulted.
    Is that whats supposed to be funny? That you managed to camp midfield for an entire match without dying?
    Last edited by Pwnpaw; 2011-03-21 at 08:54 PM.