Quote Originally Posted by Corros View Post
    Yes, and then everybody will progress and I will still not be able to do those things :P

But the really crazy thing is there will be people who will perfect this playstyle. And thenn there will be people who will be able to pull this kind of reactional gameplay against multiple opponents.

Calling it now. As a amateur you will have to watch progames in slowmotion to see whats going on.
    /smile
    /flex
    /sudden realization.
    /cry
    /calms down
    /never gives up

Pretty much me in GW2.

Quote Originally Posted by Larynx View Post
    /smile
    /flex
    /sudden realization.
    /cry
    /calms down
    /never gives up

Pretty much me in GW2.
    Most of those emotes don't exist...yet. Or do they? I wouldn't know........
    /flex

Quote Originally Posted by WorldofWorkcraft View Post
    Most of those emotes don't exist...yet. Or do they? I wouldn't know........
    /flex
    More like emotions and descriptions of myself. =P

/smile
    /flex
    /sudden realization.
    /cry
    /calms down
    /never gives up

Pretty much me in GW2.
    you forgot
    /never surrender

Quote Originally Posted by Ryngo Blackratchet View Post
    Yeah, Rhandric is right, as usual.

More like emotions and descriptions of myself. =P
    Yes, but if GW2 is a game where they want you to play how you want, they need to add these, and fast!

/karatekidpose
    /waitforopponent
    /backflipkick
    /smile
    /nevergonnagiveyouup

10+ Year Old Account
    edit: wrong thread.
    Last edited by Loaf Lord; 2012-07-26 at 08:16 PM.

Are there any build calculators up and running from a BWE 3 version?

"Haters give me balance, every Kyle's got a Cartman." -George Watsky

Quote Originally Posted by Kelesti View Post
    This is why I will never play an Elementalist in PvP.
    Mastering the bajillion abilities the elementalist has will certainly give you an advantage over other players.

Quote Originally Posted by PonyCannon View Post
    thank you, also gw2db.com has an updated version! Finally I can get back to working on my builds!

10+ Year Old Account
    Been wanting to use that gw2codex.com, but I haven't figured out how to register. :<
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by incarcerated View Post
    Any video with Ree Soesbee talking about GW2 is awesome if you ask me She's totally awesome.
    Yeh, I really like her. Call it a little crush.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Been wanting to use that gw2codex.com, but I haven't figured out how to register. :<
    http://en.gw2codex.com/ On the top right corner there should be a Register button.

I actually forgot about the gw2codex until now. I'm actually going through and saving the builds I was running this weekend so I don't forget them.

guys what happened to charged skills? http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Charge_skill
    i think i remember watching a video (~6months ago) where a developer said something along the lines "the longer you press, the stronger the spell". he was playing elementalist-water and you could see the cast bar charging up.. ?

removed from the game?

I don't remember running into any of those spells while I was pvping or even hearing about them at all recently. Entirely possible they were removed.

Grunt
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by guser View Post
    guys what happened to charged skills? http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Charge_skill
    i think i remember watching a video (~6months ago) where a developer said something along the lines "the longer you press, the stronger the spell". he was playing elementalist-water and you could see the cast bar charging up.. ?

removed from the game?
    They are definitely still in-game, to some extent. The warrior, rifle I believe, has a charge skill. There are 3 horizontal bars that grow as you fill it up from left to right to unleash a more devastating effect. I *think* it was warrior, I only played Mesmer, Elem, and War this past weekend, but there is at least 1 that I saw.

10+ Year Old Account
    Definitely not a very common skill type.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallanna View Post
    http://en.gw2codex.com/ On the top right corner there should be a Register button.
    Yeah, but then there's a "Validation" field, or something like that, and I dunno what to put there. :<
    I hope you haven't forgotten my role in this little story. I'm the leading man. You know what they say about the leading man? He never dies.

If you give in to your impulses in this world, the price is that it changes your personality in the real world. The player and character are one and the same.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by DrakeWurrum View Post
    Definitely not a very common skill type.

Yeah, but then there's a "Validation" field, or something like that, and I dunno what to put there. :<
    Pretty sure the verification field is password verification... I just tested it and it seemed to be the case.

10+ Year Old Account
    Bah... whatever happened to "re-type password"