Deleted
    Ascended stuff on GW2 wiki: http://wiki.guildwars2.com/wiki/Ascended_equipment

I have been frustrated with my build / profession of choice. Saw this picture on official forum. Sums up my desperation of "I want it all".

Huh, I definitely thought you could get amulets and rings from the guild commendation vendor as well.

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post

I have been frustrated with my build / profession of choice. Saw this picture on official forum. Sums up my desperation of "I want it all".
    Eh I actually run a Warrior build that you could slot down right in the middle with 'have it all'. High health, high armor, lots of power and lots of condy cleanse. Once it gets rolling with WvW buffs, it's kind of ridiculous. Warrior is near apex-predator right now. Will be hilarious at the next tournament since I doubt they balance it before then.

Quote Originally Posted by Iryne View Post

Yea um warrior falls into "does not exist" category XD
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

just bought 2x the Ley Line Staff skin for 84g each to sell it later, not sure if I made the biggest mistake in my GW2-life. Theoretically the price should go up once it costs 5 instead of 1 BL-Ticket. Now I just watched at GW2Spidy how prices changed for previous skins and was bummed. Most of them even go down, like the Tormented skins which are quite old now.

well good staff skins are hard to come by so it might be a good investment

I have a ticket, but none of the skins really looked that great to me. The staff was the only one I'd get and I don't really "need" it, so just figured I'd hold onto the ticket for next time.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think skins are just a really long, long term investment now. Very risky too seeing how they dropped the ticket price on the Dragon's Jade skins last month.

You really have to pick and choose. Some things like the Aetherized Pistol are simply classic perfection, that should not lose value (unless of course they drop the ticket price). The Tormenteds were just a nostalgia thing, I don't think they looked especially marvelous- everyone invested in the shield since it was the best looking one and now look how many shields are on the TP. Another thing to consider is saturation of weapon skins - there's literally hundreds of skins now, what makes any particular one so very special over another? Especially when players have tons of skins to choose from? Especially right now when players all just got Mistforged skins of their choice and everyone else is chasing the bug skins? Plus there's the wardrobe to consider, any skin you get you can use on all your characters. I've got a number of really nice staff skins, enough for all my builds - I would need to see something pretty spectacular to make me drop them.

I think the best time to buy a skin otoh is when they put something really hot on the gem store - someone who was holding out trying to get their price will often pull it off to sell immediately to a bidder so they can gold>gem to get what they want. Best time to bid on anything really. That_shaman recently datamined a Repair-o-Matic which I imagine is a portable repair bot. That should be a hot seller.
    Valar morghulis

We all got mistforged skins? Did I miss something?
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by chrth View Post
    We all got mistforged skins? Did I miss something?
    If you completed the meta achievement for the recent WvW Tournament you were guaranteed at least one skin. It was an easy meta.
    Valar morghulis

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    If you completed the meta achievement for the recent WvW Tournament you were guaranteed at least one skin. It was an easy meta.
    Gotcha, I need to pay more attention to these things
    You're not allowed to discuss conspiracy theories on mmo-champion, which makes me wonder what they're trying to hide.

wait wait wait

you can sell these leyline skins? HOT FUCKING DOG I got a black lion ticket from a drop

/brb making quick cash
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

You can always sell Black Lion Weapon skins, AFAIK. I sold two of the last FOTM skins and one of some previous FOTM deal before. Nice extra dinero.

well can't play tonight due to some punk kid ddos'ing a bunch of games

The Unstoppable Force Kelimbror's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Yes...it's pissing me off. World events are failing b/c we can't do anything. Lag, disconnects, terrible.
    BAD WOLF

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by lawow74 View Post
    That what was causing it? I had lag and disconnects, managed to finish my dailies and let it go at that.
    Twitter post about it
    Last edited by Kaelwryn; 2014-07-17 at 02:56 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Doozerjun View Post
    Is that what was going on? How sad.

Wildstar too it looks like, someone must have a grudge against mmo's that manage to be fun.
    Last edited by hrugner; 2014-07-17 at 02:50 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by zito View Post
    wait wait wait

you can sell these leyline skins? HOT FUCKING DOG I got a black lion ticket from a drop

/brb making quick cash
    do you mean from a mob-drop or a BL-Chest opening? What's wrong (or right) with you, first the Legend and now this? What's your secret? O__o
    GRATS!!!

15+ Year Old Account
    As much as I appreciated Dulfy's work...I have to say, she really doesn't do the new hairstyles much justice. The facebook pictures make them seem so much prettier.