You need AC for that I think, not arah.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

Yea Arah tokens are for bifrost :l
    Pokemon FC: 4425-2708-3610

I received a day one ORAS demo code. I am a chosen one.

Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    You need AC for that I think, not arah.
    I just looked that up and that is right! Idk how I got things switched around in my head like that >< Thanks

It hasn't been that long since I got my Bolt, that's why I know
    I'm getting sunrise and twilight next but since I don't really play anymore (completed my monthly yesterday), I doubt I'll get it anytime soon.
    In most cases, I understand the other side's viewpoint and how they came to it, but cannot tolerate their stubbornness to not see mine (the right one).

don't play anymore Mel? that's a shame. Are you playing any mmos in general?

No, I'm playing Hearthstone relatively seriously. I like competition and there's lots of online cups which I quite like.
    I CBA with raiding since (sorry if this is arrogant) I usually have the feeling that the people in my guild are holding me back, so then I'd have to server change but paying €X for that just isn't something I'm willing to do.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meledelion View Post
    It hasn't been that long since I got my Bolt, that's why I know
    I'm getting sunrise and twilight next but since I don't really play anymore (completed my monthly yesterday), I doubt I'll get it anytime soon.
    I love these kinds of statements. Completed my monthly yesterday, don't really play anymore. We only raid in WvW a couple times a week, don't really play anymore.
    Valar morghulis

It's the 25th seeing as I used to do the monthly in <4 days that shows exactly how little I play in comparison.

edit: looks like I only completed my monthly rank points
    Last edited by Meledelion; 2014-07-25 at 06:33 PM.

gw2 is the mmo I really play, I'm pretty much all mmo'd out, especially fantasy. I might get back into Firefall though and I have enjoyed the Destiny beta so far so I might get that as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm just saying Mel, by your own admission you've logged in and seen the new zone, played the new content, and finished your monthly achievement. Not to put it in your face or anything but saying you don't play anymore might be a leetle bit of denial going on there.
    Valar morghulis

Where were you farming to get 20g in an hour?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Quote Originally Posted by Karizee View Post
    I'm just saying Mel, by your own admission you've logged in and seen the new zone, played the new content, and finished your monthly achievement. Not to put it in your face or anything but saying you don't play anymore might be a leetle bit of denial going on there.
    You need to see the new zone to do the new LS so that's one thing, not two. I don't know how long it took me to do the new content but it wasn't long. I corrected myself on the monthly

Also, it's not like I'm saying I want to/have to quit. I just hardly play anymore.

10+ Year Old Account
    Today's Ready Up covered:
    • ESL winners
    • Mistpedia winners

Shoutouts to the PvE competitions:
    • Dungeon Speed Run DNT Tournament
    • Immortal Kingdom Fractal Tournament, upcoming

Upcoming PvP Tournaments:
    • Tournament of Legends
    • All Star Tournament rosters

They also covered balance changes for Engineer and Ranger in an upcoming patch.

Starts at 4:20
    http://www.twitch.tv/guildwars2/b/551141178
    Valar morghulis

Don't care that much for ready up but when is the POI cast?
    While you live, shine / Have no grief at all / Life exists only for a short while / And time demands its toll.

Oh great another buff to engineers OP herp derp AI turrets. What a joke.

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Gotta say this is a fantastic game for it's value. I love just logging on every content patch and finish off the new content, especially with the new season introducing mission replay and achievements. Even if you know you're not going to play forever, you can always come back when there is something new, no re-sub fees or purchases required.

Hat's off to the devs of this wonderful game.

for anyone interested, I wrote down my experience of defending in EotM yesterday.

I had tons of fun, even when people told me that I'm not supposed to defend in EotM.

10+ Year Old Account
    King Fractal Tournament starting in 10 minutes. 2k gold and 10k gems for first place.

Stream
    Rosters
    Valar morghulis

I really hoping they are working on housing and not just guild housing (cause I have no guild)

The game is a lot more fun with a guild.