Deleted
    Damn, they keep pumping those new skins like crazy http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/07...atrox-and.html

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PaulDok View Post
    Damn, they keep pumping those new skins like crazy http://www.surrenderat20.net/2014/07...atrox-and.html
    Glacial malphite sale around mid july, seems about right, sell all they can before new skin arrives.

10+ Year Old Account
    Mecha Aatrox? Yeah sure... I didn't need money anyway.
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

Sweet mary jesus of fucking christ that Aatrox skin is sw33333333333333333333333t.

Kayle is getting hit hard in next patch :/ and I realy like to play her.. but seems kinda useless now with the nerfs. Or?

If Aatrox was more played, and didnt get countered that easy in top lane, perhaps I would spend money on that skin, but meh, dont feel he realy closes the deal in top lane anymore.
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

10+ Year Old Account
    So how about this new patch? I haven't played LoL for days as I'm in Canada and the internet where I'm at sucks, I can't even watch Youtube.

So here I am all flustered about not being able to play LoL and trying to enjoy nature when I read that a new a patch is coming out with the new tanky jungle meta and I'm not there for it's release? Yes, I'm quite annoyed and I'm all isolated out here not near any sort of decent internet connection. Nidalee buffs? Yeah most likely an insta-ban at my level of play (Platinum) and Morello tweets that they won't nerf Lee due to the backlash? Nerf the fucker already, I have to ban him every game or take him. He's not hard to play, once you get ward jumping down it's so easy to rolfstomp everyone. Never understood the "high level" of play that Lee requires, he's broken due to how much damage he can put out and the ability to insec and win a teamfight right there and then.

Seems Maokai will be back in my jungle rotation (Shaco, Lee, Elise) again as I used to play him quite extensively back in Season 2. The ult change is fantastic and I could see that possibly being a good pick for heavy AOE teams. Maokai is one of the weirdest tanky junglers and let me explain why... He has great early ganks for a tank (most don't) with his W,Q, and now E. His clear is decent. He scales well into the teamfight stage (even better I reckon with his ult change now since it's more mobile) being a tank.

I quite like these changes because it benefits my play style immensely considering I play Shaco in most of my games. Shaco counters tanky junglers, this has been known forever, he used to counter Amumu more but Amumu scales really fucking great right now so he can most nearly outduel a Shaco mid game if they're even. The thing is, with these tanky picks coming back and people wanting to pick them, Shaco junglers are screaming in glee because tanky junglers don't generally clear as fast as any other type of jungler (though Zac and Maokai are a bit better) which leads to easy counter jungling plus attempting to kill the enemy jungler.

Elise will benefit from this meta shift if tanky junglers do indeed become popular again because she does % damage, I love picking Elise vs tanky teams. Nothing is better than getting that spell pen and doing big amounts of damage to people with more health. Elise scales decently into mid game though you really need to get tanky before late even starts.

My biggest question is how might a meta change affect Udyr picks, that's a scary thought.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    It's Mao time!
    Inb4 "i've played Mao since season 1" instant lockers =(
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Charge me Doctor View Post
    It's Mao time!
    Inb4 "i've played Mao since season 1" instant lockers =(
    He's not exactly difficult to play, if he becomes a solid pick from these changes that means extra map coverage with saplings. No facechecking that's fo shizzle.
    Hey everyone

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Falco Lombardi View Post
    He's not exactly difficult to play, if he becomes a solid pick from these changes that means extra map coverage with saplings. No facechecking that's fo shizzle.
    He has tricks of his own, it isn't like picking up the Ashe and playing, I just don't like that when my favorite champions get buffed, people start locking them *shrug*.

On a serious note, his base damage got nerfed (and base damage is the only thing he has, building AP on him is suicide most of the time. At least in early/mid game), but riot added "X% of max health" component to W, which can compensate single target damage, while his AoE damage still hurt from the nerf.
    I really enjoy ult change, it was really needed. And i don't like slow duration nerf on Q (well, not really a neft since saplings now can significantly slow enemy and level 2 ganks are more easy to pull off).
    And i think that mana costs are still too high (yay, my E>W>Q combo now 20 mana cheaper (because no one actually levels W first or second, and by the time W is rank 2, Mao doesn't have mana issues), hooray!). I've expected them to make his passive to give mana as well... man can dream
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

holy sweet tits that caitlyn skin.... cannot wait.

Also side note, I'm working my way up through the ladder playing any role required, is there anything that will be able to carry myself further (Read carry the shit teams I often get put into)? I was thinking jungle was a good way to go, to which end, I was wondering which junglers are relatively potent right now. I played Vi last night, after not playing her in forever, and did extremely well. Not sure if luck / crap opponents / or OP champ.

10+ Year Old Account
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=dd3BJ1Vyi7w
    Guess Ezreal couldn't stop Taric from backdoor him

The new gamemode seems like fun. Doom bots with overpowered abilities.

Deleted
    If you're wonderin: No building 3 different jungle items (madreds, stone, new item) doesn't make you a useful Cho'gath.

10+ Year Old Account
    Aatrox turns into a jet for recall.... I need this skin in my life .

Also, Nightmare bots sound HORRIFIC, but very fun!
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

So Aatrox is Starscream? O_o

....damnit, where's my card?
    Sig/ava made by the amazing Elyssia! ♥

10+ Year Old Account
    Thats a nice aatrox skin. I'll probably buy it and play him for a little while then remember what a lackluster champ he is lategame.

10+ Year Old Account
    "Summoners, We are aware there is an issue causing games to crash and players being unable to reconnect afterwards, this can happen in normal games as well as ranked games and we are currently investigating." and get reported for leaving game
    Only at RIOT u get nonsense crap like that, game kicks you out, and report u for leaving, at same time

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by sam86 View Post
    "Summoners, We are aware there is an issue causing games to crash and players being unable to reconnect afterwards, this can happen in normal games as well as ranked games and we are currently investigating." and get reported for leaving game
    Only at RIOT u get nonsense crap like that, game kicks you out, and report u for leaving, at same time
    Got 1 advice for you.

Quit this fucking game so I don't have to listen to you anymore. I bet Riot are a bunch of Nazi aliens planning for world domination.

Be respectful of other posters.
    Last edited by Isrozzis; 2014-07-02 at 10:42 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I bet Riot are a bunch of Nazi aliens planning for world domination.
    Only possible explanation!

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    I bet Riot are a bunch of Nazi aliens planning for world domination.
    Some guy at work was actually just giving us a speech on how the Nazis went to Antartica to work with alien weaponry and that the US sent some ships there secretly to try and stop them but they were wiped out. If he says it, it must be true