Hit Q before going in with R, you can use R while Q is midair, and as long as Q hits before you hit him with R you will get the CD reset
    Quote Originally Posted by atenime45 View Post
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

15+ Year Old Account
    For jungle level your W (shield) first, it will not only protect you from early damage, but it does good AoE damage and will always double proc.

You can either Rocks->Red->Blue->Frog, or vice versa - with an L1 W she's got Elise-level jungler sustain. Sometimes it's worth it to shield, wait a few seconds, then engage the tougher camps - that way you will have it back again faster (keeps you near full health if you anticipate a gank, or plan to dive after your clears).

I'm torn on Runeglaive versus Sated Devourer - both can work extremely well. I think it actually comes down to who you are fighting and when you are most needed. A runeglaive Diana has a lot of early game burst, while a Sated Devourer can be vicious in late game melee. She needs mana though, sometimes I do FH, but it's not great lately IMO - otherwise at least Runeglaive/Lichbane.

If you want a really duel-y spec: Sated Devourer/Wits End/Abyssal Scepter/Sorc Boots: she basically deals true damage to anyone who isn't stacking MR.

She's a little awkward for a tank-ish jungler though. A LOT of her survivability comes from her W shield, she's otherwise not innately tanky - and her shield scales best off AP/CDR - so 'tank' building Diana is kind of the same as mage-building Diana: at least once you get comfortable with using her Shield uptime to control your dive tempo. Dive when it's up, back out when it drops, dive when it returns, etc.
    Youtube ~ Yvaelle ~ Twitter

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    For jungle level your W (shield) first, it will not only protect you from early damage, but it does good AoE damage and will always double proc.

You can either Rocks->Red->Blue->Frog, or vice versa - with an L1 W she's got Elise-level jungler sustain. Sometimes it's worth it to shield, wait a few seconds, then engage the tougher camps - that way you will have it back again faster (keeps you near full health if you anticipate a gank, or plan to dive after your clears).

I'm torn on Runeglaive versus Sated Devourer - both can work extremely well. I think it actually comes down to who you are fighting and when you are most needed. A runeglaive Diana has a lot of early game burst, while a Sated Devourer can be vicious in late game melee. She needs mana though, sometimes I do FH, but it's not great lately IMO - otherwise at least Runeglaive/Lichbane.

If you want a really duel-y spec: Sated Devourer/Wits End/Abyssal Scepter/Sorc Boots: she basically deals true damage to anyone who isn't stacking MR.

She's a little awkward for a tank-ish jungler though. A LOT of her survivability comes from her W shield, she's otherwise not innately tanky - and her shield scales best off AP/CDR - so 'tank' building Diana is kind of the same as mage-building Diana: at least once you get comfortable with using her Shield uptime to control your dive tempo. Dive when it's up, back out when it drops, dive when it returns, etc.
    most of dianas dmg comes from her spells, so i would NOT recommend going sated devourer, at all
    ludens echo is more than enough together with runeglaive to keep her strong and bursty well into lategame

Ye, get Runeglaive and oneshot carries later. The burst you get from Runeglaive + Ludens is so crazy.

I just clear the jungle as I do with any jungler: Go with bot (more peel on first camp), clear rock/frog (start with W), clear Red/Blue then Wolfs/Chickens, if you're not afraid to run into enemy jungler take river crab for some extra free gold.
    B to get your jungler item (I like the aoe smite thingy on her, makes clearing stupid fast) and some pots and/or wards if you got the gold.
    Then you clear the other side, in soloQ I only gank if I see there is a 90% chance for a kill, if not I just farm up and get my Runeglaive as fast as possible so I can one shot their carries. There's NO need to go gank, just to see the enemy walk away, Dianas really powerfull ganks comes when she is lvl 6 and can ult in on them, twice.

- - - Updated - - -

Wow, so decided to try out Nasus (haven't played him in years!), got against WW top, at 12 minutes I had 200 stacks and just harrassed him out of lane the second he got there (got sheen and glacial shroud on my first back), and finished Trinity at 16 minutes.

After that I just farmed and TPed in to fights/gank whenever it was up, smashing people with 1k Qs. They surrendered at 29minutes, and I had over 500 stacks then, so much fun x) Was a bit squishy though since I had Trinity as first item, and only had Glacial Shroud and Spriti Visage.
    The 10% reward. It's was unspoken rule that you DONT attack other faction so everyone could enjoy the 10% reward. But now no one cares about that anymore

Quote Originally Posted by Feederino Senpai View Post
    Wow, so decided to try out Nasus (haven't played him in years!), got against WW top, at 12 minutes I had 200 stacks and just harrassed him out of lane the second he got there (got sheen and glacial shroud on my first back), and finished Trinity at 16 minutes.

After that I just farmed and TPed in to fights/gank whenever it was up, smashing people with 1k Qs. They surrendered at 29minutes, and I had over 500 stacks then, so much fun x) Was a bit squishy though since I had Trinity as first item, and only had Glacial Shroud and Spriti Visage.
    Wow, sounds like WW didn't try to harass you at all.

I always pick up Spirit Visage or Frozen Heart first, depending on lane opponent, then the other to get max CDR as quick as possible, then Trinity Force third. TF is a huge power spoke, but I like gee putting tanky first, especially since that'll get to max CDR fast and allow you to farm faster Q stacks.

This was my last game with him, Vayne left early and Rengar and Garen pushed me way back. After 15 minutes, they kinda just left me alone for whatever reason, and even with the constant ganks and harass, I had 350 stacks by 20 minutes. After that, no one could touch me, I was too tanky and I was 2-shooting all their assassins and carries. Didn't engage on my own, sat back and waited for them to dive, then Q'd. "Respect the cane," as they say.

10+ Year Old Account
    Fiora update: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/new...n-update-fiora

Most people are probably gonna freak out over the ult change, I just love the change to Riposte.

Glad they changed her ult from "I'M GONNA GO UNTARGETABLE WHILE I DESTROY YOUR ENTIRE TEAM!"

Love the new kit, but i hate the new splash. She looks like Cruella De Vil.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Duilliath View Post
    Fiora update: http://na.leagueoflegends.com/en/new...n-update-fiora

Most people are probably gonna freak out over the ult change, I just love the change to Riposte.
    yea.. i feel sad that they changed her ult

but i wonder how the weak spots works

if lux is looking at you with a weak spot on her back, will that weak spot follow her around and always be in her back?
    or will the weak spot just always point to the right

i'm afraid the she relies too much on weak spots for dmg and that it will be incredibly hard to hit em

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by 4KhazModan View Post
    Glad they changed her ult from "I'M GONNA GO UNTARGETABLE WHILE I DESTROY YOUR ENTIRE TEAM!"
    More like "let me die to some random damage while in ult" >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow the Edgehog View Post
    Wow, sounds like WW didn't try to harass you at all.

I always pick up Spirit Visage or Frozen Heart first, depending on lane opponent, then the other to get max CDR as quick as possible, then Trinity Force third. TF is a huge power spoke, but I like gee putting tanky first, especially since that'll get to max CDR fast and allow you to farm faster Q stacks.

This was my last game with him, Vayne left early and Rengar and Garen pushed me way back. After 15 minutes, they kinda just left me alone for whatever reason, and even with the constant ganks and harass, I had 350 stacks by 20 minutes. After that, no one could touch me, I was too tanky and I was 2-shooting all their assassins and carries. Didn't engage on my own, sat back and waited for them to dive, then Q'd. "Respect the cane," as they say.
    He tried, but I started flask+3 pots, and I always harass back when someone try to harass me. Nasus early dmg is so underrated. But he wasnt very good at it though :P

Ok, so I just played 2 bots game with Diana. In both games, was losing my lane before up until I got my Runeglaive, then I was able to pull ahead and snowball from there. Maybe it is just the mastery/rune disparity since I am only level 14 on that account and bots have full t3 rune pages as well as 30 mastery points. So I want to know if I am laning wrong or not, I watched Bjergsen play Diana mid and tried to do what he did. I didn't want to try starting at Raptors because of the lack of mastery/runes, so instead I took Q and went to lane like normal. I tried to focus on last hitting, but I kept getting poked by the enemy laner (Ryze and Vlad respectively). I kept getting pushed back to my tower and having use my q to last hit at range. Since I was pushed to my tower, I didn't get a chance to do raptors or I would lose minions to the tower. I just could not trade with either Ryze nor Vlad until I got my Runeglaive. After my Runeglaive though, everything went smoothly, I was able to kill Vlad despite a 2 level deficit and start snowballing from there, absolutely crushing the rest of the game. What can I do differently to help the pre-runeglaive/level 6 phase?

10+ Year Old Account
    Be level 30. It's that simple. You need to do raptors because of the bonus gold and regen. Additionally, it'll let you farm the wave easier.

Runeglaive is not just a "pick up the item and everything will be okay" strat. It severely weakens your pre-6 and if you have no clue how to deal with it, you're going to delay your runeglaive by so much you'll essentially be useless the entire game. Then again, it was a bot game, so not like it matters having one person being irrelevant.

15+ Year Old Account
    Expect human players to be even pokier in mid versus a Diana (also as a jungle main, I'll almost always try to gank a Diana mid pre-6, just fyi).

I wouldn't play her mid honestly - she's a very niche pick. She might be a decent counter-pick to Katarina/Talon though, her shield will pretty much negate and punish their poke/trade - and not a lot of champions can claim that: plus if they want to stand and duel, her passive will probably turn the tide there, and if they stay too long her E / R make prolonged engagements very risky: because if you dive her, she still has all her engage to chase you down.

If your fighting an artillery mid like Xerath / Syndra / Varus, Diana will get destroyed though: won't even be safe farming under her own turret. That's really why you play Diana jungle though, pre-6 she's fairly useless - so dueling in mid is hard when you are reliant on a teleport you don't have yet.

Minor point but, if I could redesign Diana - I'd put her teleport on E, and make her E her ultimate: maybe a bigger range / more damage. Then she could have awesome pairings with Orianna / J4 etc

Then they could make an Orianna skin where The Ball is The Moon

10+ Year Old Account
    me liek new fiora
    Quote Originally Posted by Urban Dictionary
    Russians are a nation inhabiting territory of Russia an ex-USSR countries. Russians enjoy drinking vodka and listening to the bears playing button-accordions. Russians are open- and warm- hearted. They are ready to share their last prianik (russian sweet cookie) with guests, in case lasts encounter that somewhere. Though, it's almost unreal, 'cos russians usually hide their stuff well.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Yvaelle View Post
    Expect human players to be even pokier in mid versus a Diana (also as a jungle main, I'll almost always try to gank a Diana mid pre-6, just fyi).

I wouldn't play her mid honestly - she's a very niche pick. She might be a decent counter-pick to Katarina/Talon though, her shield will pretty much negate and punish their poke/trade - and not a lot of champions can claim that: plus if they want to stand and duel, her passive will probably turn the tide there, and if they stay too long her E / R make prolonged engagements very risky: because if you dive her, she still has all her engage to chase you down.

If your fighting an artillery mid like Xerath / Syndra / Varus, Diana will get destroyed though: won't even be safe farming under her own turret. That's really why you play Diana jungle though, pre-6 she's fairly useless - so dueling in mid is hard when you are reliant on a teleport you don't have yet.

Minor point but, if I could redesign Diana - I'd put her teleport on E, and make her E her ultimate: maybe a bigger range / more damage. Then she could have awesome pairings with Orianna / J4 etc

Then they could make an Orianna skin where The Ball is The Moon
    Hmm, trying to imagine the level 3 no CD / practically untradeable engages though.

I like to jungle her though. Just leave me alone pre-6.

Edit:

p.s. How does the 'new' Runeglaive work now? You still do more damage on the next hit? Just not AoE? And still clear pretty damn fast?
    Last edited by mmoc7722091d43; 2015-07-22 at 05:28 PM.

Deleted
    so after having played a ton of games all day with the new HUD i have just one thing to say about it

it's shit

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by agnow View Post
    it's shit
    I see you are being kind.

My first thought when I saw it was; "So, a summer intern this did on his lunch break?"

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Hmm, trying to imagine the level 3 no CD / practically untradeable engages though.
    Well, part of the idea of making her dash her E and her E her R, would be nerfing the dash damage, and buffing the new ult damage

So she'd still have strong early dives as you envision (not as she has right now) - but not quite as strong as you're imagining: not like her current post-6 W->Q->R->R->E. The dash (E) would mostly be a movement thing - like Katarina's Shunpo, only longer range / longer cooldown / needs a Moonlight to double-dash. The counter is just to not over-extend from your turret pre-6 (which ranged mids don't need to do), unless you can brawl her with her Q/W/Crescent Blade damage (which melee mids are willing to play that game).

It would make her even cooler in teamfights though late-game too. A high damage R (Currently her E) would make for some awesome wombo combos, combined with Ori Ball / Galio or Nunu Ult / Sona ult / etc. She'd Q the frontline, dash to them, use her second dash (E) to dive the backline, R the enemy team into melee with her and slow them: leaving the entire enemy team exposed for some big AoE damage followups - she'd be a huge playmaker

p.s. How does the 'new' Runeglaive work now? You still do more damage on the next hit? Just not AoE? And still clear pretty damn fast?
    I think it still does AoE damage, but it has 50 AP up from 40 AP, it scales off 100% of AP, rather than like 80% or whatever it was before, and it no longer applies to champions who were goofy with it before (though I forget how they worded that). In effect, it's a buff to Eve, Nidalee, and Elise - all of whom still proc it as fast as possible with their ability spam - but it no longer procs off Ezreal Q's et al. - because that was some nonsense.

It's a great change.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Miuku View Post
    I see you are being kind.

My first thought when I saw it was; "So, a summer intern this did on his lunch break?"
    lol
    they have rly done a bad job with it tbh

also

i like elise buffs
    Last edited by mmocc06943eaac; 2015-07-22 at 11:02 PM.