Poll: How did you do in Tier 11 progression?

Be advised that this is a public poll: other users can see the choice(s) you selected.

Page 1 of 22
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Poll : How did you finish in Tier 11?

With this tier of raiding seeming to come to a close in the coming weeks (presumably in two), we find ourselves doing two things. Reflecting on our prior progress, and looking forward to the challenges ahead.

That said, according to WoWProgress, this current tier of raiding did provide a moderate amount of challenge for raiding guilds (and quite possibly a majority of raiding burnout).

-Only 35% of world guilds cleared normal mode raiding content. Nefarian was the lowest on this list, being the "final point" for normal mode raiding according to statistics.

-Only 15% of guilds (just over 9,000) cleared at least five bosses on heroic mode. Of that list, Maloriak seems to be the highest on the food chain. (this is actually where my guild falls into)

-Only 2% of guilds cleared all three final bosses on heroic mode.

-Just over 1% (just over 700 guilds) cleared Sinestra, this tier's Algalon (as she was heroic mode only).

So, what bracket did you fall into? Were you a hardcore raider downing all 13 bosses? Were you a more casual player that only focused on defeating all of the normal mode encounters? Did you not do much raiding in this tier?
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

I killed 12/12 normal on 25 and 1/13 heroic on 25. My guild is pretty damn casual, and we're the only remaining 25 man guild horde side on our server. So I'm pretty happy.

12/13H 25m, will hopefully have Al'Akir down before Firelands

15+ Year Old Account
    Poll is now active.
    Fenixdown (retail) : level 60 priest. 2005-2015, 2022-???? (returned!)
    Fenixdown (classic) : level 70 priest. 2019 - present

Deleted
    2/13 HC, going pvp now.

As of right now 7/13 heroic, will prob get 8/13 because Genie Council is our next step, which isnt too horrible. That being said the last 3 bosses of each dungeon (not inlcluding Sinestra) are fairly tough if I do say so myself. Fucking Nef and his exploding embers.

13/13, but killed Nef H, Sinestra, Ascendant Council H and Chogall H when joined another guild. Alakir 25 H, however, was a first kill for me and my new guild.
    Feral dps :3
    Bring back ArP rating!

I'm at 7/13 and neffy down to 5%..
    We skipped Conclave but going for them if we get time before Firelands.

Got to 7/13 extremely quickly with my 10man then we had IRL issue after issue and eventually were unable to continue. Wish i had seen the encounters first hand at relevant time for this tier but we expect to be atleast 10/13 before firelands.

Quote Originally Posted by Fenixdown View Post
    With this tier of raiding seeming to come to a close in the coming weeks (presumably in two), we find ourselves doing two things. Reflecting on our prior progress, and looking forward to the challenges ahead.

That said, according to WoWProgress, this current tier of raiding did provide a moderate amount of challenge for raiding guilds (and quite possibly a majority of raiding burnout).

-Only 35% of world guilds cleared normal mode raiding content. Nefarian was the lowest on this list, being the "final point" for normal mode raiding according to statistics.

-Only 15% of guilds (just over 9,000) cleared at least five bosses on heroic mode. Of that list, Maloriak seems to be the highest on the food chain. (this is actually where my guild falls into)

-Only 2% of guilds cleared all three final bosses on heroic mode.

-Just over 1% (just over 700 guilds) cleared Sinestra, this tier's Algalon (as she was heroic mode only).

So, what bracket did you fall into? Were you a hardcore raider downing all 13 bosses? Were you a more casual player that only focused on defeating all of the normal mode encounters? Did you not do much raiding in this tier?
    I'm one of those 13/13 players. This was a very fun raiding tier, despite its many challenges. One thing I'd like to say tho is, Sinestra is easier than H AC, which to me, makes the options in this poll slightly skewed, but still a very interesting thread to follow.

13/13 heroic on 25man.
    "Remembrance of things past is not necessarily the remembrance of things as they were."
    Juseeh
    T11 WR: 115, T12 WR: 45, T14 WR:44, T15 WR:37, T16: WR:28

Quote Originally Posted by Lehran View Post
    Seems a lot of fairly hardcore got cock-blocked at either 5/13 or 8/13
    Big time this. OmnifuckRNGtron and Valiona & Theralion aka Twin Dragons aka If you dont have a rogue you're fucked, just flat out sucked.

And go figure V&T have 4 of my BiS loot (not including Sinestra or random loot from Tot4W). Lawl

8/13 10m normal mode. Up to the last bosses in BWD and BoT (well in normal mode). Haven't even stepped foot into Throne of Winds.

8/13 H here, Nef is being a cockblock.

10+ Year Old Account
    12/13 H 25, haven't put too many attempts in on H Al'Akir 25 yet but we've downed him in H 10 on an off night, so WoWprogress lists us as 13/13.

I really enjoyed the difficulty of this tier however.

Quote Originally Posted by Gharld View Post
    Big time this. OmnifuckRNGtron and Valiona & Theralion aka Twin Dragons aka If you dont have a rogue you're fucked, just flat out sucked.

And go figure V&T have 4 of my BiS loot (not including Sinestra or random loot from Tot4W). Lawl
    Killed V&T HC twice so far, without a rogue in the group. Makes it easier yes, but perfectly doable without :P

Deleted
    if i would not have stopped playing ~2 months ago (9/12) i'd have been at 12/13 with a chance good of killing Sinestra before 4.2

10+ Year Old Account
    my guild is one of the majority less than 12/12 guilds and also how many people do you guys think are lieing

Quote Originally Posted by Gharld View Post
    Big time this. OmnifuckRNGtron
    OMNOtron is pretty RNG, but that doesn't make them hard. I love it when people complain about RNG that isn't actually RNG, but their raiders just not being able to pay attention. Omnotron is a very easy fight if your healers know how to heal, your dps know how to switch targets and people pay attention to what's going on around them. (Not saying Omnotron isn't hard though. My guild one shots Sinestra but has a few moron wipes on Omnotron each week).

I'm 13/13 hard modes, and I imagine more than 1% of people on MMO-champ are going to be - the "hardcore" people are more likely to use WoW forums than the "casuals".

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tierbook View Post
    my guild is one of the majority less than 12/12 guilds and also how many people do you guys think are lieing
    Armory is in sig.