Page 1 of 4
... LastLast
    Deleted

Alcohol and kidney pains.

Everytime ive been drinking the next day my kidneys hurt for 3 days after that, does anyone know a specific reason for this? and i dont drink much only once a week.

Deleted
    Go to the doctors instead of posting a medical problem on a MMO forum?
    /sigh.

i have the exact same problem for about a year now. Kinda worries me.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Heltoray View Post
    i have the exact same problem for about a year now. Kinda worries me.
    yeah, ive had the problem for about 7 months now.

you're doing irreparable damage to your kidney, especially by waiting longer. Why would you not go to your doctor? You're just destroying your body more and more by waiting.

Mechagnome
    10+ Year Old Account
    Kidney stones, kidney Infection, Kidney Abscess, a failing Kidney....or just a sign you need to STOP DRINKING SO MUCH ON A REGULAR BASIS, and go see a Doc....derp.
    Not flying my Sig because somebody got butthurt because I posted a question that they didn't like in they're little pet post and sicked ScrapBot on me :P

Deleted
    When you're drinking alcohol, you should drink water too. Also if you don't feel like it. This will get rid of the hangover and certain pains from drying out.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mystiik View Post
    you're doing irreparable damage to your kidney, especially by waiting longer. Why would you not go to your doctor? You're just destroying your body more and more by waiting.
    Been thinking it cant be anything serious.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nik89 View Post
    Everytime ive been drinking the next day my kidneys hurt for 3 days after that, does anyone know a specific reason for this? and i dont drink much only once a week.
    You won't get any good medical advice around here. Go to a doctor, honestly, just go to one. It's much better no matter if you have an ailment or not, because you will know for sure. And the sooner you go the faster you'll get help if you need it.

---------- Post added 2011-06-18 at 01:16 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Nik89 View Post
    Been thinking it cant be anything serious.
    You'll never find out without a doctor. Don't sit and wait, and don't be afraid to find out. If it is something serious, the longer you wait the worse it might get and treatment might get tougher.
    It could be just about anything, or nothing at all.

Seriously, your kidney's being in pain isn't normal. Go see a doctor :/

10+ Year Old Account
    What side is the pain coming from? Your lower back area? Then that would be your kidneys if it’s your right side of your abdomen then it's your liver.

Your best option is to seek a Doctor instead of using MMO Champion.

Sources: I'm a Nurse.

Disregard pain, acquire glory!

You might have to give yourself emergency surgery.

You carried on 7 months with pain? No offence, but you're really stupid for doing that

just keep drinking and wait for combatrezz later on -.-

I've never heard anything this stupid, first of all you go on a community site where perhaps 0,01% is a real life doctor and ask for a medical issue, do you want sympathy for your pain or someone to share it with?

Go see a doctor and figure out what the hell is wrong.

10+ Year Old Account
    stop drinking, and go see your doctor, if he/she gives you the ok to keep drinking, bottles up!
    Originally Posted by Blizzard Entertainment
    Amazing. You have nothing to do now that people who aren't you have cleared Ulduar.
    Quote Originally Posted by Boubouille View Post
    PS: Pandas are awesome.

Deleted
    I am new to these forums, bit baffled by all the medical questions, go see a doctor and get fixed, or drink more and live with the pain.

Deleted
    Jesus. I'll be blunt, if you're drinking and getting kidney pain it's most likely a fairly serious problem with your kidneys. If you're having this pain every single time you drink then I'm baffled you haven't seen a doctor in seven bloody months, you'd want to go to a doctor and then sort yourself out man, that's a total disgrace.

10+ Year Old Account
    I think this question is more suited for Yahoo! Answers...

Actually, no, I'm sorry. I meant Doctor. I don't know ... the Kidney has multiple roles within the body. A number of which alcohol effects as well. So, after drinking alcohol you get kidney pains... and you think it's not a big deal?

http://doctor.webmd.com/physician_finder/home.aspx -- Find a doctor.