Page 31 of 37 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    The void storage i hope to be an account wide bank. Would be nice to store things in it for my other chars on different servers. The transmogrfier.. if this is a gear change i can see one of a few things on how it will work. 1 - There will be a new "Luxury" item vender with gray items (white ones..) what cost alot but look DAM Awesome. Kinda the way Aion did theres and the items is deleted after. 2 - There will be just a new interface kind "Wardrobe" like Rift has it, Where you just plonk the item in for a cost and it dont delete it. But you take that model on as your own. 3 - There will be a "Level cap" on items. So at 85 the lowest items you can use would be 80.. so everyone aint running around in T2 items and what not making people getting confused :P I really hope it aint just a recolour and that will be the most lame thing ever

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ferg View Post
    An easy restriction there would be that you can only change the skins of your gear to any piece of gear you have personally owned. Therefore, if you've owned a Thunderfury, sure. If not, sux.
    It's most likely restricted up to it's equivalent quality. So if you want to put the model of a green item on your thunderfury, it wont work. Same goes vice versa. But you could use an epic item model for another epic item.

I highly doubt that you'll ever be able to apply the MODEL of a LEGENDARY to ANY OTHER item. Blizzard has stated many times that they want to keep legendarys legendary and epics epic, that would apply those restrictions to it.

But yes, I also thought about a lvl1 dagger with legendary stats

So how do I farm these 3 guys, do they drop anything useful or do these npcs sell the good old talent trees? Yes my question is stupid and why? Because changing my appearance will not improve the game either.
    Last edited by wiIdi; 2011-08-12 at 12:25 PM.

Would be awesome if you could use Transmogrifier to use old armor weapons with the newer items stats. Of course you would need to acquire the items to do this. To solve the PvP problem they could simply add a glow in BGs and Arenas on the players witch could give a hint on how good pvp gear they got.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Harrycane View Post
    Would be awesome if you could use Transmogrifier to use old armor weapons with the newer items stats. Of course you would need to acquire the items to do this. To solve the PvP problem they could simply add a glow in BGs and Arenas on the players witch could give a hint on how good pvp gear they got.
    I actually believe PvP would be way more fun if you had absolutely no idea of what the other's gear level really is, but that's just me.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Renovo View Post
    Account wide storage slots, maybe? >.>
    That's what i'm hoping. A way to transfer heirloom x-server.
    I thought I did, but apparently I don't

If you die you die but if you don't die you still die.

Quote Originally Posted by Lokann View Post
    I actually believe PvP would be way more fun if you had absolutely no idea of what the other's gear level really is, but that's just me.
    Agreed, you can tell much from their HP anyways. I was just justifying it because of all the haters

They have earlier said that we probably would get some way to store "old gear" aka old tiers etc. My guess this is what void storage will be used for.

10+ Year Old Account
    Like I ever had to look for the gear of that bloody DK that tries to kill my Frostmage.

/lol

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by phai View Post
    Like I ever had to look for the gear of that bloody DK that tries to kill my Frostmage.

/lol
    How can a single post make me sad and be funny at the same time? *Brain explodinateseded*

When the game was somewhat new it made a huge difference being able to inspect enemies. Now it doesn't matter since it's all down to the amount of health the player has, which reflects how geared they are. Not like it matters anyway with the "arena". World PvP has been dead for years. Nobody cares about it.

10+ Year Old Account
    How can a single post make me sad and be funny at the same time? *Brain explodinateseded*
    Shaman love.

/hug

Could this be some sort of update for warlocks changing their demons around or giving them new shapes and such?

Quote Originally Posted by Serissa View Post
    good move against swtor

/tar blizz
    /clap
    A picture with little to no details is a good move?

I'm all for Blizzard doing great things, but a picture is hardly a move. All we have is a bunch of hypothesis with nothing official.

The Transmogrifier could be something as stupid as the ability to change your warlock's demon's gender. We don't know.

Quote Originally Posted by wiIdi View Post
    So how do I farm these 3 guys, do they drop anything useful or do these npcs sell the good old talent trees? Yes my question is stupid and why? Because changing my appearance will not improve the game either.
    For you. For some of us, WoW is dearly lacking in character customization.

Transmogrifier, an he is an ethereal.

When you got honored / revered / exhalted with those guys in tbc, you could get a weekly satchell from them that contained blue/green gems.
    We havent seen any actual "creativity" comming out of the blizzard brainboxes in a very long time, so "transmo-boy" will probably be an epic gem vendor.

Void storeage = a bank where all your toons on that server have access to, it would have been easy for them to implement.
    Since they use an exact feature like that in Diablo 3.

Dont get me wrong, i would LOVE an appearance tab, where you can switch looks to set's or items you have previously owned. But i doubt they will implement somthing which requires dedication heavy coding, and cant be sold through blizzard store for cold hard cash.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by thatguy181 View Post

For you. For some of us, WoW is dearly lacking in character customization.
    Precisely.

If they dare make this a stupid micro transaction thing, it will be the first step to F2P.

Out of game paid services such as transfers are acceptable. But putting In-game NPCs who instead of gold under the price tag have euros and dollars, that's just ridiculous, and blizzard will be burned at the stake.
    Last edited by mmoc3fe040ec5f; 2011-08-12 at 12:54 PM.

Deleted
    *Slaps forehead* It's blatantly obvious! He'll transmogrify our dances into something different! Behold the dance studio!

10+ Year Old Account
    *Slaps forehead* It's blatantly obvious! He'll transmogrify our dances into something different! Behold the dance studio!
    IT'S BEEN ABOUT TIME. *angry look*

*joyful cheer*

Deleted

Cool

They're reusing models again!