Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Quote Originally Posted by Tortillagon View Post
    It increases arcane and nature damage dealt by 10% reduces damage taken by 15% gives 5% haste aura and if you specced into Master Shape shifter gives 4% more spell damage so i wouldn't say it adds nothing
    You just decribe a buff with a visual. And buff have nothing to do with gameplay
    Last edited by ELEDIN; 2011-09-08 at 11:23 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    There are pvp concerns with these changes also as moonkin form gives a passive damage reduction. Sure you could keep that in caster form but then it's really only a graphics change. It's funny that you call the spec 'broken' because of the visuals when the changes you suggest would do far more harm than good.

Quote Originally Posted by fengosa View Post
    There are pvp concerns with these changes also as moonkin form gives a passive damage reduction. Sure you could keep that in caster form but then it's really only a graphics change. It's funny that you call the spec 'broken' because of the visuals when the changes you suggest would do far more harm than good.
    I never said that spec is broken cause of the visual read before you post. And what exactly is the harm that i done?

Quote Originally Posted by Fiana View Post
    Do not touch boomkin form.
    Tree form was one of the most amazing things in game. And it was removed because of morons like you.
    You... just brought back horrible memories. Memories that I have suppressed for so long... WHY??? Why did they remove the greatest form ever?

My only regret... is that they removed tree form..

Quote Originally Posted by ELEDIN View Post
    You just decribe a buff with a visual. And buff have nothing to do with gameplay
    They do if you can't heal with the buff active. The same applied to tree form; You couldn't dps while it was active.

Please, don't ruin druids. Not again. Moonkins don't deserve this. I just... don't understand. Moonkins are full of love and compassion, and you're just out to get them.

In fact, while we're at it, let's just remove shadowform as well. Let's fuck with the priests too!!
    Last edited by hightides24; 2011-09-08 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by hightides24 View Post
    You... just brought back horrible memories. Memories that I have suppressed for so long... WHY??? Why did they remove the greatest form ever?

My only regret... is that they removed tree form..

They do if you can't heal with the buff active. The same applied to tree form; You couldn't dps while it was active.

Please, don't ruin druids. Not again. Moonkins don't deserve this. I just... don't understand. Moonkins are full of love and compassion, and you're just out to get them.

In fact, while we're at it, let's just remove shadowform as well. Let's fuck with the priests too!!
    Its sad that the people that suport moonkin form as it is have no reason in their posts.

The people that trully know druids they know that this form is the worst thing that ever happen to balance druids in so many ways (lore, grafic, gameplay)

Its sad that the people that suport moonkin form as it is have no reason in their posts.

The people that trully know druids they know that this form is the worst thing that ever happen to balance druids in so many ways (lore, grafic, gameplay)
    I did have a reason. The form does have a mechanic. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone else has to hate it too.

I'm sorry people disagree with your idea.

Deleted
    I dont wanna be a sparkle chicken, kthnx

10+ Year Old Account
    Keep it the way it is Imo. I rather have the old treeform back. (Heck I even glyphed it, because the new form looks crap)

Quote Originally Posted by hightides24 View Post
    I did have a reason. The form does have a mechanic. Just because you don't like it doesn't mean everyone else has to hate it too.

I'm sorry people disagree with your idea.
    I have no problem of people disagree with my idea but you have have to understand that prevention of healing isnt a gameplay mechanich.

Shadow priests need that prevention cause shadow and holy is opposite but nature and nature in case of druids isnt oposite its the same.... Also there are npc moonkins that already can cast rejuvanation so first in lore consept it doesnt make sence.

Second ele shammys dont have any prevention but you can tell me that they dont have hots or instant heals. Ok there are lots of other ways to make instant hots underpower in specific situation.

Third Moonkin(Wildkin, Owlkin etc..) is a melee creature with the power the bear and wisdom of an owl so the statement that make you a better caster is out of the question it doesnt make sence in lore and its destoying the whole purpose of using that form.

Fourth for shapeshifting prespective its nothing like bear and cat cause its doent change your play style doesnt give you abilities that you cannot do in your normal form its just a buff with no purpose. This is against the whole druid philosophy

Fifth Never a notable druid in wow history ever use this form (Malfurion, Broll etc...)

You dont know anything about druid class so please dont tell me that a perma form which in all prspectives of the class is wrong, if they remove that form is what will ruin druids....
    Its a matter of time that this form will be removed from the game!

I like the idea of minor glyphs for you to look different. They do it with Polymorph, no reason they can't with forms.

Deleted
    I want to keep moonkin form, and i want to heal while in moonkin form.

And i want Lunar and Solar to be fixed in PvP cause it destroys the balance spec.

How about this, we forget the rest of your post and focus on an idea for a new cooldown. We'll call the new cooldown [Balance in All Things] and it will essentially split you into two, pushing your caster-form body out of the moonkin form (which now turns ghostlike) and allowing the moonkin form to keep casting for the duration of the buff, as well as allowing you to cast your own spells (same rotation as before, and when you enter an eclipse state your moonkin shifts into the other state). Also, for the duration of the buff you're free to heal and you still have the moonkin aura. Upon the expiration of the buff you revert back to normal moonkin form. The moonkin spirit might turn into a wisp and rush back into you for flavor animation.

Now THAT would be cool, and you wouldn't be desecrating other people's love for the Moonkin.
    Last edited by jishdefish; 2011-09-08 at 09:01 PM.
    Stabby stab stab.
    Avatar courtesy of Kelly Aarons of woweh.com

IF they were to change the current moonkin form i will switch to another spec/class since i like it they way it is now.
    the only acceptable change they could make was if they added different variations to the moonkinform which coulb be through a minor glyph or something (think of adding a firethemed glyph for fire forms and others..).

Im all for an update to moonkin form, but I certainly don't want to lose the form completely, or lose the essence of being cuddly and feathered.
    What im really confused about is why anyone would want to heal while in moonkin form? You picked the wrong talent tree my friend. If your a balance druid throwing out heals instead of roflstomping your way to the next eclipse... lolwut? Sure I get emergency situations where you might want to toss a heal or two, but if thats a regular occurrence, you need to find better healy friends! hehe
    Please?

Since we all know moonkin form in this state add nothing to gameplay exept prevent us from using healing spells. It just a passive buff form,. a caster form that covers our original caster form and its still look ugly and too old (personal opinion at least for the last)

My sugestion is:

Outside of eclipse state you will always be in your original form( Nelf, Tauren. Worgen, Troll)

When you reach lunal eclipse you automatically shift to an Astral Moonkin Form ( it means a moonkin form with algalons - celectial skin ) The bonusses from eclipse will stay the same( depends on your mastery ) but in addtion you ll gain some extra efect : Some damage prevention and some haste and you can cast healing spell only to yourself. Casting a healing spell to another player will automatically reset your eclipse state

When you reach Solar eclipse you automatically shift in to a Keeper of the grove/dryad form( depends on your gender) The bonusses from eclipse will stay the same (depends on your mastery) but in addition you ll have some extra effect increse healing recieve from your own healing spells (since it does not have damage prevention) and some critical maybe. Casting a healing spell to another player will automatically reset your elcipse state.

As for the talent Moonkin form it will change to a cd that means:

Astral Moonkin Form : You shift in to an Astal Moonkin form gainining all the bonusses from this form and your lunar eclipse bonusses for 30 seconds with 3 mins cd . Shares the same cooldown with Keeper/dryad forms

Keeper of the grove/Dryad Form: You shift in to a keeper/dryad form( depend on your gender) gaining all the bonusses of this form and your solar eclipse bonuses for 30 secs with 3 mins cd. Shares the same cd with Astral Moonkin Form.

Prety much this was my idea for a more dynamic gameplay and not just buff forms
    any sugestion are welome
    I like your idea, but I would have liked it more if you cleaned up your post and spelled things correctly etc. Seemed rather messy.

For Moonkin I would like something simple, just a graphical fine tuning of the form, a faction based loincloth and one pauldron displayed

Quote Originally Posted by tusker View Post
    I wish they'd just make a minor glyph that's something like, "When you are in Moonkin form, you retain your normal caster player model."
    I wish they'd do that for all forms and then allow costumes when useing that form. It kinda anoys me that they keep nerfing ferals ability to use costumes or disguises (illusion potion most recent) heck I'm expecting that molten font locket that turns you into a druid of the flame to stop persisting through shapeshifts within a patch or two. Minors that do oddball things to our forms would be perfect considering the minors are relitivly useless outside of unburdened rebirth.

Who is John Galt?

Quote Originally Posted by tusker View Post
    I wish they'd just make a minor glyph that's something like, "When you are in Moonkin form, you retain your normal caster player model."
    PVPers will HATE losing the ability to recognise the spec
    Would suck to be them ^_^

Deleted
    any idea's for moonkin form are great! However an updated model would be great tbh! It's about time we had one really, I am sure somewhere it said they were going to re-do all the out dated forms for us. Hopefully that will include that ugly aquatic form!