Poll: How do you keep it?

Page 1 of 13
... LastLast
    15+ Year Old Account

Bedroom door, open or closed?

When you go to sleep, do you prefer your bedroom door to be open or closed? Or no preference at all?

Personally, I can't stand having it open. It makes me feel vulnerable and open..and not so secure in my bed.
    "We all make choices, but in the end our choices make us." - Andrew Ryan

I can't even comprehend anyone having it open!
    Quote Originally Posted by SilkforCalde View Post
    Wow. You don't even know the basics. Challenging Shout is not and has never been a taunt. It doesn't even remotely function like a taunt.

Always open, I live with my mom in an upstairs apartment in the worst part of town and want to be ready incase anyone breaks in.

I allways close the door, who the fuck would have it open? :P Only sometimes in the summer if its really hot i open it

10+ Year Old Account
    Depends but most times Closed...

Always having it closed!

Closed, for two reasons

1.) Feel more secure, guess it is a childhood habit
    2.) I wake up later than the others in the house and I hate all the lights and noise while I am sleeping

Closed...but that's due to the cat wanting to get in. Closed if the cat is outside hanging out with his buddies.

it gets hot with the door closed. plus it makes the cat freak out that she cant go to other rooms and leads to endless meowing. so door is always open.

Quote Originally Posted by hoofton View Post
    Closed, for two reasons

1.) Feel more secure, guess it is a childhood habit
    2.) I wake up later than the others in the house and I hate all the lights and noise while I am sleeping
    Oh god just think about me having my parents bedroom and my bitchy sister bedroom next to mine and most of the time when she wake up she goes yelling at my mother.... so ya Closed !!

Deleted
    I close it so tht I can watch tv without my parents noticing.

Quote Originally Posted by Larini View Post
    it gets hot with the door closed. plus it makes the cat freak out that she cant go to other rooms and leads to endless meowing. so door is always open.
    my cat sleep in my sister room now so she stoped xD

I have it closed. Not a childhood thing, when I was a child I left it open.

Am trusting my primal instincts on this one, hence closed. Also the reason why I prefer having my bed right in the corner, so that it's safe from two sides. [Add the closet behind and it's more or less three sides.]

Deleted
    If im alone its usually open. When there's someone here its closed.

I keep mine open.

No one in the house but me so why keep it closed.

Deleted
    Closed if its open my cat will come in and wake me up

Personally I don't care. Usually I would keep it open to get the air circulating a bit in the winter (can't leave window open when it's -30 out...). My fiancee on the other hand can't STAND to have it open. In fact there can't be any glow of light and there has to be some sort of humming noise (humidifier, air conditioner).

/sigh u_u

I cba closing the door so it stays open! (i live alone)
    "Blizzard is not incompetent or stupid and they are not intentionally screwing you over"

Closed when I'm sleeping, no matter what. I feel so vulnerable sleeping with it open D:
    Doesn't play WoW but continues to lurk MMO-Champion.