Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Doubt it, as far as I can tell the defensive skills are reasonably powerful so I really don't see that happening.

(and dude how about you made an avatar... of like Pyre)
    All the ones on the internet are crap really. There all just in-game shots of him on google etc, I'd prefer some kind of concept art of him.

---------- Post added 2011-05-28 at 02:19 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I suppose I'm not gonna be able to see those cons, live from my screen (like you can with Blizzcons)?
    PAX was up on youtube, but it wasn't live. They do put things like the Q&A panels and game demos on youtube though.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    There all just in-game shots of him on google etc, I'd prefer some kind of concept art of him.
    clicky?
    I don't know. looks ok I think

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post
    clicky?
    I don't know. looks ok I think
    It's too big for an avatar though.

Nvm it fits. Thought I'd get told it was too big.

Quote Originally Posted by Pyre Fierceshot View Post
    It's too big for an avatar though.

Nvm it fits. Thought I'd get told it was too big.
    You should totally cut that white background out!

Deleted

It doesn't have transparent background, but it's coloured to fit.

.PNG and .JPEG make the files too big (over 10kB).
    .GIF makes them to fit under guidelines, though it doesn't work well with transparent backgrounds, thus the coloring.
    Last edited by mmoc5b3bf16116; 2011-05-28 at 01:57 PM.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Dewote View Post

It doesn't have transparent background, but it's coloured to fit.

.PNG and .JPEG make the files too big (over 10kB).
    .GIF makes them to fit under guidelines, though it doesn't work well with transparent backgrounds, thus the coloring.
    It works awesome.

Deleted
    Looks like a very interesting game! Now let's hope it will live up to the hype.

Quote Originally Posted by Ganathar View Post
    It will, i bet my life on it.

Quote Originally Posted by Blizzcon2011 View Post
    It will, i bet my life on it.
    I'll take that bet!

Quote Originally Posted by Arrowstorm View Post
    I'll take that bet!
    Very well sir.

Very well sir.
    *Prepares the knife*

Hmm?

Edit: I'm not doubting your claim, just thought I'd join in

Quote Originally Posted by Sym View Post
    *Prepares the knife*

Hmm?

Edit: I'm not doubting your claim, just thought I'd join in
    I dont doubt it, iv been playing mmo's since the beginning, this is something different.

10+ Year Old Account
    What's the new news peoples? I've been reading, but I skip pages talking about gifs and betting that the game will be great. =p

Has there been anything new since the Engineer class was revealed?

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Quote Originally Posted by Trollsbane View Post
    What's the new news peoples? I've been reading, but I skip pages talking about gifs and betting that the game will be great. =p

Has there been anything new since the Engineer class was revealed?
    Only new info is the summer con schedule that arenanet will be attending

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Ganathar View Post
    The thing with GW2's hype is it has grown as more people have become interested, and that's actually very different than any other pre-release MMO's hype.

People jumped on the Rift hype bandwagon overnight because they wanted a Wow alternative "now"
    People jumped on the SWToR hype bandwagon before they knew anything about the game (OMG Bioware + Starwars = I R fanboi)

GW2 on the other hand is more like a hype bus slowly picking up people from each stop.
    IMO, it shows that peoples interest in GW2 is more than just superficial. They didn't decide they like the game before they knew all the details, the more they read into the game, and the more they found out about the game, the more they liked it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post
    The thing with GW2's hype is it has grown as more people have become interested, and that's actually very different than any other pre-release MMO's hype.

People jumped on the Rift hype bandwagon overnight because they wanted a Wow alternative "now"
    People jumped on the SWToR hype bandwagon before they knew anything about the game (OMG Bioware + Starwars = I R fanboi)

GW2 on the other hand is more like a hype bus slowly picking up people from each stop.
    IMO, it shows that peoples interest in GW2 is more than just superficial. They didn't decide they like the game before they knew all the details, the more they read into the game, and the more they found out about the game, the more they liked it.
    I'm pretty sure that I heard a large cheer when GW2 was first announced, just like Rift or TOR. I don't see it very different. And I really don't see Rift or TOR as superficial hype. We don't know all the details on TOR or GW, yet we like what we see and continue to follow.

My SWTOR guild: www.radguild.com
    USA West Coast PvP server: The Bastion
    Get your Game of Thrones on at Winteriscoming.net

Quote Originally Posted by Mif View Post

Exactly, you took the words out of my mouth.

---------- Post added 2011-05-28 at 05:07 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Anthoren View Post
    Only new info is the summer con schedule that arenanet will be attending
    Also Beta will start before 2012 according to their shareholder meeting or whatever, and that guild wars 2 will be released in 2012.

Also the dev's strongly hinted at a mind based profession is the final profession.

Exactly, you took the words out of my mouth.

---------- Post added 2011-05-28 at 05:07 PM ----------

Also Beta will start before 2012 according to their shareholder meeting or whatever, and that guild wars 2 will be released in 2012.

Also the dev's strongly hinted at a mind based profession is the final profession.
    I was only stating the newest info as the news about the closed beta was told a few weeks ago i think

10+ Year Old Account
    Wait, seriously no release until 2012? /QQs all the way home

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Doirdyn View Post
    Wait, seriously no release until 2012? /QQs all the way home
    Every time I get sad about how long it will be for GW2 to come out, I just think of how rushed, incomplete and shitty Cata is, then instead of feeling sad I'm happy that ArenaNet that isn't rushing it and is doing things right.