15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post

Anyone have results on what the 560Ti can run? 1920x1080
    i was playing high, with MSAA turned up to x4 (from Off) getting 45-50 fps

1920x1080
    amd phenom II x4 840
    4gb ddr3 1600mhz RAM
    EVGA gtx 560ti DS oc'd to 966/1932/2141
    Last edited by dabros; 2011-09-27 at 09:07 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by conqq View Post
    Or people are really bad =\
    Yeah. I was doing decent against them, they were pretty scrubby. I wasn't implying anything other than holy crap lvl 21 already, with servers behaving the way they are... like whoa.

Does anyone else have white screen flashes every now and then? Not sure if it's because of the game or because of my GPU overclock...

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    So, this beta launch is frought with massive connection problems and GFX-card incompatability? Now I'm seriously worried about my GTX 295.

Quote Originally Posted by Doylez View Post
    Does anyone else have white screen flashes every now and then? Not sure if it's because of the game or because of my GPU overclock...
    Yuuuuup. My gpus aren't showing any abnormalities on afterburner.

What card do you use?

Quote Originally Posted by JustintimeSS View Post

What card do you use?
    http://www.overclock.net/nvidia/1127...-580-some.html

What card do you use?
    MSI GTX 560 Ti Twin Frozr II/OC with 1,025v CoreVoltage, 950Mhz Core Clock, 2200 Mhz Memory Clock.
    Not really an insane overclock...

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Xacez View Post
    PS3 and Xbox only wtf is that crap

10+ Year Old Account
    What is the story behind the battlefield series? USA vs Russia or something? I've never played any of the battlefields, and I only decide to buy games if I like the stories behind them, so would someone please fill me in?

10+ Year Old Account
    Where ever I want, working remote is awesome.
    Quote Originally Posted by Vadoor View Post
    What is the story behind the battlefield series? USA vs Russia or something? I've never played any of the battlefields, and I only decide to buy games if I like the stories behind them, so would someone please fill me in?
    not really a story for the most part this is the first one of the Battlefield series to have a single player aspect which I doubt most of us really care about. The multiplayer is just against enemy forces I don't remember if they were Russian or whatever in BF2 if you are playing for story BF3 isn't for you if you are playing for an awesome teamwork based FPS multiplayer then this is a game you will want to play.

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account
    Honestly though, I'm seriously worried I will be massively disappointed by EA's completely screwing up this game now. A friend of mine can't even start the game.
    EA is really proving themselves to be the worst publisher on the market. I wish they'd stop being so f"Q&#&/ng incompetent.

TotalBiscuit's WTF video is processing and should be available shortly so that you can all talk about how much you hate him.

Anyone have an extra beta key?

TotalBiscuit's WTF video is processing and should be available shortly so that you can all talk about how much you hate him.
    I agree with him on a lot of points. Specifically the part about it feeling like MOH. I've said that on a lot of my posts talking about it, since alpha. A lot of people think that's like a dis or something but MOH wasn't horrible. Again, it feels like MOH (guns, moving etc) but in no way at all does it look like it.

I'm pretty much tired of getting DC'd repeatedly. Especially right in the middle of a hot match. Like, if it wants to drop me for sharing purposes I understand... but do that crap between rounds, not mid game.

My experience with BF2 is pretty short, but this has a total different look/feel.

Quote Originally Posted by k0smo View Post
    My experience with BF2 is pretty short, but this has a total different look/feel.
    Yeah it doesn't feel like BF2 to me at all. It feels like BFBC2+MOH+amazing graphics+smoother movement (prone/vault).

Titan
    10+ Year Old Account

I've hated him for a long time, but I actually enjoyed watching that video.

Loving the game so far, just wish games were a little easier to get into, and there wasn't random disconnects and whatever the hell is causing the white flickering people are reporting (the beta drivers maybe?), but oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't rage much in games but this is making me see red:

Sometimes when I die I just go "wtf man, this isn't hardcore" but then I guess they are attempting a more realistic feel. People I shoot die just as fast so I have no complaints really.

@Silent:

There is massive and realistic recoil. Ever shot an M4, Ak or an M16? It's pretty damn identical to in game. And as far as 3d spotting, it's nerfed way down to an acceptable level (can't spam it) but yea, that is one of the things I dislike about the BF series. It should be exclusive to only snipers, not anyone hitting Q.
    I have been playing now for 5 hours straight and I haven´t disconnected at all, not even ones. Actually I haven´t gotten a single problem, no weird graphic glitch or anything.
    Last edited by Torched; 2011-09-27 at 11:47 PM.
    “A man will contend for a false faith stronger than he will a true one,” he observes. “The truth defends itself, but a falsehood must be defended by its adherents: first to prove it to themselves and secondly, that they may appear right in the estimation of their friends.”
    -The Acts of Pilate.