Page 23 of 35 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    haha, oops >.>

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    Learnt today that bosses frown hard when they catch employees playing internet forum games regardless of whether it is break time or not.
    Lol, poor Drya...

Deleted
    Learnt today that bosses frown hard when they catch employees playing internet forum games regardless of whether it is break time or not.
    Well screw them!
    Quote Originally Posted by Rixis View Post
    the problem is, darest any of us reveal the doc that messaged us to the entire group, lest the actual doc be lynched (unlikely if we reveal him) or more likely, night targetted
    That's the problem already.
    So what are we to do? Should we just lynch Pur? Not that I think that would be the best solution, but at least it would get us somewhere and give us some new clues over night.
    And I still have a feeling that Treann might be the tracker and found out that Wass is a wolf.

10+ Year Old Account
    i don't mind looking a FoS towards purifier till he comes forward with .. well, anything, i can't rmember him having said anything recently, but then, we're only about 12 hours into day 2, i'd like to hear what he says before i consider a vote, there's not enough to work with

and yeah, unless they've been playing behind the scenes or not been on yet, the tracker is "being elusive", though for the same reasoning as the doctor, but there doesn';t seem to be too much indication of who the tracker is other than possibly treann

did the tracker get a wolf or a townie, if townie, have they go in touch with each other (or has the same situation as the doctor play out with the tracker maybe

Hello I'm back from Animex.
    I thought you all knew from my post on the other mafia game

Vote Valoranos

I vote that we all just jump off that nearby cliff. *points to it* If anyone dies, they're a werewolf, since only werewolves follow the laws of gravity and stuff.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Valoranos View Post
    I vote that we all just jump off that nearby cliff. *points to it* If anyone dies, they're a werewolf, since only werewolves follow the laws of gravity and stuff.
    Agreed.

I'm liking this game better than #3

Quote Originally Posted by Purifier View Post
    I totally forgot you said you were going to that!

I feel as though there is a logic flaw there.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    I totally forgot you said you were going to that!

Logic!?!?!

THIS IS MAFIA 4A !!!!!!!!!!!!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Arlee View Post
    haha you think? i wonder what it could be :P

Deleted

Vote Valoranos
    I totally forgot that
    That's just wrong. Everybody knows that the werewolves will survive, because they can withstand high falls. Alas, us townies shall die. But it doesn't matter, because we have proved our innocence and shall ascend to the Gates of Heaven.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah we forgot. Sowwie.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Humm... we kinda entered a stalemate.

Noone wants to lynch anyone because they are afraid of getting accused.

VOTE: Nightfury Treann

Since he is still voting for me :| And with that I'm off to bed.

And no, he's not the tracker. He wouldn't be voting for me if he was.

Also please refrain from lynching me (I know you want to) until I can wake up and partake in the discussion.
    Because what they are atm are plait tugging, sniffing, glaring, prissy, clothes obsessed bitches who I would quite cheerfully drown.
    I often post from my mobile device, typos in my posts are 99% likely to be because of that.
    All I would ever want and need is a hug.

Deleted
    Vote Rixis

He's lying about the doctor or the "doc" lies to him. As I know the very very pro-doc to 100% and I know the tracker and I know that worgen is innocent as he was searched. So know go tell your doc that he can gtfo and give us his name as he is a dog.

---------- Post added 2012-02-07 at 11:23 PM ----------

Also my proof.. got a quote from the night pm the real doc sent...

---------- Post added 2012-02-07 at 11:24 PM ----------

And to all you dogs, I'm a bomb technican so come at me!
    Last edited by mmoc5679a95a5e; 2012-02-07 at 10:25 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Genganger View Post
    I totally forgot that

That's just wrong. Everybody knows that the werewolves will survive, because they can withstand high falls. Alas, us townies shall die. But it doesn't matter, because we have proved our innocence and shall ascend to the Gates of Heaven.
    These wolves can't, and if you're a normal survivor, you'll just float in the air.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Meysvindu View Post
    * / popcorn

Deleted
    I see.
    Yeah, I really wanna vote for you Wass, but yet I'm not sure. Alba knows Wass. ... hm

10+ Year Old Account
    you seem to know a lot, you know who the tracker is and who he searched, which means either you are the tracker, or the tracker searched you

you know who the doc is, which means either you are the doc, or the doc protected you

there's too many people in that connection for you to know for certain, and this is all assuming that the people who messaged you were telling the truth

if kumduh sends a message saying you were protected by the doc (i don't know, i didn't get one) then that's not proof, as you cannae screen anything he says, so how do you know the real doc sent you a pm and not some fake?

unless you've very stupidly just told us you and worgen are the tracker and the doc, you tracked him and know he's a townie and he protected you and due to knowing he is a townie, you believe him when he says he protected you (or you've networked with him on the basis he's a townie as you'd in theory know from beign a tracker and he told you who he did protect, and you believe him, why not believe him you know him to be a townie)

and then you claim to be a bomb, which is a curious move, firstly.. surely the dogs wouldn't willingly attack a bomb, that's just stupid .. and second, you seem to have managed to cover 3 of the 4 townie power roles and are 100% certain of your findings, and i find, after a single night, with the potential for deceit, that there is no possible way ...

unless .. the doc protected the tracker, contacted the tracker, and the tracker told the doc who he tracked and found out to be a townie, the townie being you who now states is a bomb, meaning you're implicating worgen as a tracker or a doc

in any case, show your proof, and until i see it and am satisfied, i think you've been deceived or are tying to either find out peoples roles or have a fair idea and are trying to make their roles know

your post is very shaky to me so

Vote Alba

---------- Post added 2012-02-07 at 11:17 PM ----------

unvote for now

off to bed, will think on this some more if my brain starts working

Deleted
    off to bed

UNVOTE

cuz Puri posted and had a good excuse for not posting before

Quote Originally Posted by Albasaurus View Post
    Vote Rixis

He's lying about the doctor or the "doc" lies to him. As I know the very very pro-doc to 100% and I know the tracker and I know that worgen is innocent as he was searched. So know go tell your doc that he can gtfo and give us his name as he is a dog.

And to all you dogs, I'm a bomb technican so come at me!
    Umm but the only way you could know for sure that someone is the tracker is if you are the tracker, since anyone can say anything but can't use their role pm as proof, and if you are the tracker you can't be the bomb.

Same goes for being sure of who is the doctor... anyone can claim to be anything really. Also... I hate to point it out but... how do you know other people haven't contacted Rixis to pretending to be the doctor? Like I said anyone can pretend to be anyone and at this point in the game claims of 100% knowledge raises alarms to me (thinks back to when Buffalo claimed to be 100% sure that a townie was mafia)...

---------- Post added 2012-02-07 at 06:22 PM ----------

Oh yea

UNVOTE

Thanks for reminding me holz.