10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Eis View Post
    Soo, just some hopefully helpful feedback.. the first one, the character stands out a bit much. Plus the background is a bit pixely, so it just feels kinda weird. Try some adjustment layers to get them to work together more, photo filter maybe?
    I really like the second one. Maybe still a little pixely, but quite nice.
    The third one looks really, really nice. My only criticism is that the character appears to be standing at a weird angle to the ground. It's like we're looking at her from like, her eye height and the background picture was taken from around her waist.
    *nods* thank you for your input ^^ I fear the backgrounds being pixelated is due to my horrible screen atm, but I shall attempt to fix that ^^ As for the DK, that background was just one from a very long time ago so I may actually head in game in a mo and fix that issue so again thankies ^^

Quote Originally Posted by Geekissexy View Post
    I feel like an ass because some how I missed this post - and I just wanted to say thank you. I really appreciate that more than you know. :3

Also - I have nothing but good criticism to say about the images you posted, but I will send you a note later about them.
    More than welcome and cool, I'll look forward to reading it ^^

Also welcome back Riv, been a while, just to pre-warn you before you pull your hair out, the WMV that is attached to beta (aka the not completely well made verison) has a tendency to crash as well as not loading hair so you will have to play with some of the model control settings ^^ BUT if you want hats you have to switch the hair off again. Annoying but at the moment the best we have, if it helps I find Machinima Studios is actually -better- than WMV for getting models in the correct gear for MoP.

||My Work || Sig by the awesome Soko! ||

Quote Originally Posted by Zil View Post
    If you don't mind waiting 2-4 days I'll take this one

That'd be perfect.
    Thank you

I would like a Signature please

NAME: Hávoc
    GUILD: Anemoi
    REALM: Frostmourne

I would also love it if you could possibly have me in the Enigma Vestments & with the weapon Frostscythe of Lord Ahune, standing in a nice dark spot!

Thanks Very Much

---------- Post added 2012-08-28 at 08:22 PM ----------

Sorry, Can I also get the title: "Bane of the Fallen King".
    Can I also get my name, guild & title visual.
    Helmet Visible also please

Quote Originally Posted by ThunderHavoc View Post
    I would like a Signature please

NAME: Hávoc
    GUILD: Anemoi
    REALM: Frostmourne

I would also love it if you could possibly have me in the Enigma Vestments & with the weapon Frostscythe of Lord Ahune, standing in a nice dark spot!

Thanks Very Much

Use the template found in the first post or you're not getting anything.

Just want to pop in and thank you all for the lovely comments <3
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Who doesn't love kitties! Non mmo request:

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey guys, thought i would check in. Some amazing work coming out recently awhmahgawd!
    Thought i would share a before n after with you, as ive been trying to get my skill better at it but now i am becoming OCD with hair fluffing.
    Hope you can see an improvement, also contrast sharpening etc etc (tis still a work in progress)

Lemme know what u guys think, good bad ugly or otherwise, tis appreciated.

Keep up the good work =)

(Click for fullsize please)

/Lora
    Last edited by Ladylora; 2012-08-28 at 03:07 PM.
    Game / Photoshop streaming: www.twitch.tv/caughtyoulookin
    | Sig requests:OPEN | Queue:1 | My Work |

Deleted
    I think the one you touched up definitely looks waaay better! Looks more realistic with the fluffiness, what do you use to make the effect? Some blur and drawing? It's very good.

10+ Year Old Account
    Just smudge tool on 1pixel, not using my tablet currently, i just havent the patience to sit down with it yet much to my ex's annoyance (ye we broke up this week lol)

But yes, painfully smudging for ages :P

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elviwen View Post
    https://docs.google.com/spreadsheet/...YYlFoR0E#gid=0 all the numbers should be here. Me and Torgerd have put some time in this looking for them all!
    You two are awesome, that will be immensely helpful!

Quote Originally Posted by Ammeg View Post
    Also welcome back Riv, been a while, just to pre-warn you before you pull your hair out, the WMV that is attached to beta (aka the not completely well made verison) has a tendency to crash as well as not loading hair so you will have to play with some of the model control settings ^^ BUT if you want hats you have to switch the hair off again. Annoying but at the moment the best we have, if it helps I find Machinima Studios is actually -better- than WMV for getting models in the correct gear for MoP.
    Thank you! I would have completely forgotten to go through all the hairstyles turning on/off in model control, I was wondering why there was only one hairstyle showing up LOL.

I deleted the MoP WMV I had downloaded yesterday I had the feeling something was wrong with it and got a fresh one and ran discovery and now at least the tier seems to be showing up so that's good. :P

And I see what you guys mean about a lot of requests on the board, wow.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Powarf View Post
    Thank you so much i love it. will suit our guildsite nicely.
    I happened to take a look at the guild site today, to see if the banner had been put up yet or not. I was a little surprised to see the changes that were made to the original image I provided. I can understand if you decided it didn't quite suit your guild's site as well as you had previously said, but if you needed changes made, I would have been happy to do so.

Original banner: http://img28.imageshack.us/img28/512...uildbanner.png
    Modified banner: http://union-guild.eu/forum/styles/m.../site_logo.jpg

As it seems you had someone else make these changes for you, perhaps they can fulfill any future requests you may have. I'm certain there are a number of folks here that would not appreciate their work being tampered with so casually.

Quote Originally Posted by Myssham View Post
    Lemme know what u guys think, good bad ugly or otherwise, tis appreciated.
    Much much better than original, very nice! How much time did take?
    deviantART

10+ Year Old Account
    Erm hard to say with all the interruptions of my son couple 2-3 hours so far on him and havent finished yet, remembered his bum is gonna be in the offline image section for the continuity thing ive done, so i have bum fluffin to do now and probably some last minute other touch ups =P

And thank you - its reassuring wouldve cried if it was crap

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Piffnifty View Post
    Also awesome twicth backgrounds Elyaan and Geeki!
    Thank you. I had a really rough time with this one. I know Ayita's was fairly popular ( yay! ) so I'm always afraid I won't be able to match the same quality. This one actually caused a few tears in the making.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ok here we go...

My first attempt at a sig in about half a year and just for practice with Photoshop 6 which I'm getting used to.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    Ok here we go...

My first attempt at a sig in about half a year and just for practice with Photoshop 6 which I'm getting used to.

Gorgeous, I love it. Looks very realistic to me.

I am loving the twitch layouts posted lately. Its really fun to see a whole package put together.

Deleted

Cool

Sup guys

So ye... basically I need/want a new forum signature cause signature that I'm using now is old and also with my old nickname. I know guys here doing amazing art works and I'm really begging for my own one!
    INFORMATION: My nickname is Bedrock so I would like my nickname on it and also a sentence *Life's Pure* written in smaller font size down the nickname.
    My character is Female undead priest (disc) so use pictures with this race and class.

I think that's all, use your imagination and make it amazing as always!
    Also if you want some more information just ask it :P

Quote Originally Posted by Naval View Post
    Sup guys

So ye... basically I need/want a new forum signature cause signature that I'm using now is old and also with my old nickname. I know guys here doing amazing art works and I'm really begging for my own one!
    INFORMATION: My nickname is Bedrock so I would like my nickname on it and also a sentence *Life's Pure* written in smaller font size down the nickname.
    My character is Female undead priest (disc) so use pictures with this race and class.

I think that's all, use your imagination and make it amazing as always!
    Also if you want some more information just ask it :P
    Use the template found in the first post or you won't be getting a signature, blah blah blah.

10+ Year Old Account
    Post retracted. What ^ said.
    Last edited by Geekissexy; 2012-08-28 at 05:49 PM.