I'm looking for a scroll of resurrection on the EU realm, please. Planning on resubbing, but I don't have Cataclysm so I might as well get a scroll first, then the sender will also receive the free mount.

If anyone has an extra SoR, please send it along to jj91(at)mweb.co.za

Deleted

Looking to recruit

Hi i'm looking for someone who want to start playing on eu servers, i need to level at least 2 characters on bronze dragonflight (alliance) then i can help you level on any server faction, can provide gold bags etc, just send me a mail at dario_martina(at)yahoo.com to discuss about ingame time and any other thing you want to know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Hey all looking to offer anybody a RAF invite,i can offer a level 25 guild and any help any time as i play near enough every day of the week. Im on EU realms i have both Ally and Horde chars across 3 servers so you can take your pick,im levelling all my horde atm so feel free to join me

Peon, if your are still looking I play from 9:30pm - 2am Central time.

---------- Post added 2012-11-06 at 10:11 AM ----------

Looking to RAF, I am getting back into wow hardcore. I play Alliance on Uldaman and I play from 9:30pm - 2am almost everyday. If your interested in receiving an invite let me know, I'm looking to raise some toons with whoever is interested.

Deleted
    Looking for someone to recruit me, and provide battlechest (Accepting Cata&MoP if you want to lvl even further). I've got a guild and friends on Stormscale so I'd appreciate it if we did lvl there but if you want to do it on your server thats fine! I'm doing this because I'm disliking my Druid main and I do not feel like playing him anymore. I'm looking to lvl several characters to 80. I will also continue playing and pay for my own gametime after the first 30 days!

Pm me or add my current battle.net "theswedishfilipino@gmail.com"

I live in sweden but don't worry my english is good enough!

Quote Originally Posted by Suitcaze View Post
    Looking for someone to recruit me, and provide battlechest (Accepting Cata&MoP if you want to lvl even further). I've got a guild and friends on Stormscale so I'd appreciate it if we did lvl there but if you want to do it on your server thats fine! I'm doing this because I'm disliking my Druid main and I do not feel like playing him anymore. I'm looking to lvl several characters to 80. I will also continue playing and pay for my own gametime after the first 30 days!...
    RAF request has been sent.

Deleted
    EU-Twilight's Hammer.

Hey guys. I used RAF on myself, but only up to Wrath(For now). I'm looking for other people to level with in dungeons or BG's. If you happen to be RAFing yourself or with a friend, give me a poke! Also, if you want to level with new toons and want heirlooms, I can farm dungeons or BG's with you for looms.
    I'm quite friendly on Skype, or if you prefer vent or TS3! I'm very entertaining!
    I have a few friends at 90 that don't mind boosting us if in a party of 4 RAF-ers.

Battletag:
    Last edited by mmoc96113274a1; 2013-02-15 at 05:10 AM.

Looking for a Scroll of resurrection, on the US server, send me a PM if interested so I can send my email.

Quote Originally Posted by zomebie View Post
    Looking for a Scroll of resurrection, on the US server, send me a PM if interested so I can send my email.
    You have 4 posts, so you can't do the whole PM things on here. I can send ya one. just hit up my gmail account worldofxayrax, and tell me the character and realm.

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit someone on any EU realms, but prefer some of mine, so I can provide with all below

I provide:
    12+ hours playtime a day.
    6 years experience of the game.
    A Serious and Friendly player.
    Level 25 Guild.
    Gold for Professions.
    Gold for Mounts up to 280%, and anything else you need ingame!
    Bags for all your Characters.
    2 month gametime

You Provide:
    Expansions for yourself.

If interested, send pm or add me on skype: Will-i-am12345

LF someone to recruit me, and give me battlechest (will take Cata and MoP if you want to lvl that far). Any server is fine, i need to be on us tho! I'm doing this because I want to get back into the game after a long break. I'm looking to lvl a few characters to 80. I will also keep playing and pay for my own gametime after the first 30 days

or pm me.

Looking for somone to recruit me. I dont have battlechest right now so i need you to supply one, i can supply the time schedule to match yours to get to 80 on as many toons as possible. Just add me on skype and we can start tonight foreal. Lets do this. Skype = ryannallan

Btw. hoping to get alliance on Bleeding hollow or Quel Dorei, but will suffice with other if i have to
    Last edited by Recx; 2012-11-08 at 04:02 AM.

Basically looking for a leveling partner, attempting to keep it casual as I have work 4 hours a day everyday of the week, my time other than that is completely free though. Not looking to RAF as I already have MoP/game time and a level 87. I am completely willing to restart on a new realm/faction as long as I have someone to endure the pain with me. US servers only and Skype is a must, please speak English and be at least 18 (unless you're not a really annoying troll constantly) I'm 18, easy to get along with, not the MOST knowledgeable in WoW but also not stupid. Please Skype: LordAverix, if you're interested. (I also apologize if this isn't the correct section as it's my first time on this forum)

Looking to recruit for RAF. US Alliance only. Does not matter the server seeing you can invite/ group up on any server now. Must be able to dedicate enough time to level two characters to 80. If you're interested in making a new character or coming back to the game. Msg me. Wowcro91 gmail is my email I will not be supplying the battle chest. However I'm willing to make more then two characters if thats what you desire.

Quote Originally Posted by Shelia507 View Post
    pretty much all day on weekends. i have vent too. pm me if youre interested. :]
    Are you repling back to my post or another? Lmk Thanks

Looking for somone to recruit me. I dont have battlechest right now so i need you to supply one, i can supply the time schedule to match yours to get to 80 on as many toons as possible. Just add me on skype and we can start tonight foreal. Lets do this. Skype = ryannallan

Btw. hoping to get alliance on Bleeding hollow or Quel Dorei, but will suffice with other if i have to

Deleted
    Looking to Recruit someone on any EU realms, but prefer some of mine, so I can provide with all below

I provide:
    Level 25 Guild.
    Gold for Professions.
    2 month gametime

You Provide:
    Expansions for yourself.

Looking to recruit for RAF. US Alliance only. Does not matter the server seeing you can invite/ group up on any server now. Must be able to dedicate enough time to level two characters to 80. If you're interested in making a new character or coming back to the game. Msg me. serefin.exc is my skype

Looking for a SOR, you must provide a code for gametime or pandaria expansion if you want the mount, pm me!

Deleted

I provide:
    Level 25 Guild.
    Gold for Professions.
    2 month gametime

You Provide:
    Expansions for yourself.

Last edited by mmoc8c9b49ac82; 2012-11-09 at 06:29 AM.