Page 23 of 27 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    anytime someone uses the entire presidents name I laugh.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by edgecrusherO0 View Post
    By that right, we should "deport" half of MSNBC, whatever that channel Nancy Grace is on, and almost all of Fox News. Toss in a few from CNN and some other stations as well.

What a foolish thing to say. The man's loud, obnoxious, arrogant and a bit of a dick. That makes him fit in quite well with the world's perception of Americans.
    Unfortunately for him, he's not an American. Anyway, some people are just sticking it to him for being an asshole. Bill O'Reilly had best selling books written about what a dick he is. A little petition isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things.

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 08:36 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    It's also disgustingly ironic.

Gun owners getting pissy about a person expressing freedom of speech... and yet they moan when people discuss their right to own firearms.

Perhaps the people that signed that petition will happily waive their first amendment rights in order to keep their second amendment rights.
    Freedom of speech cuts both ways. Piers is using his show as a bully pulpit and people are firing back with a silly petition. Oh no!
    When survival is the goal, it's into the spider hole!

Quote Originally Posted by Beavis View Post
    Unfortunately for him, he's not an American. Anyway, some people are just sticking it to him for being an asshole. Bill O'Reilly had best selling books written about what a dick he is. A little petition isn't a big deal in the grand scheme of things.
    No, it's not. But the kind of shit behind the petition on it's supporters is a big deal. The kind of blind ignorance and utter contempt for those they don't agree with, while turning a blind eye to those they do agree with, is a big fucking issue in this country. Why do you think it's so hard for congress to agree on a damn thing? There used to be a thing called compromise, and that barely exists nowadays.

10+ Year Old Account
    No, it's not. But the kind of shit behind the petition on it's supporters is a big deal. The kind of blind ignorance and utter contempt for those they don't agree with, while turning a blind eye to those they do agree with, is a big fucking issue in this country. Why do you think it's so hard for congress to agree on a damn thing? There used to be a thing called compromise, and that barely exists nowadays.
    The petition started on 4chan's /k/ board. When ICE starts using petitions as grounds to decide who they're going to deport, it might carry some weight, until then it's just a freaking joke. Try not to take it so seriously.
    Last edited by Beavis; 2012-12-28 at 08:40 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why? Because people disagree with his opinions?

Fucking hell. Any time there's a major incident the crazies and the ignorant come out in force.
    Because he's a fucking asshole. He can have an opinion, but that shouldn't entitle him to shout down his guests when they express an opinion that differs from his.
    http://steamcommunity.com/id/PizzaSHARK
    Quote Originally Posted by Ryan Cailan Ebonheart View Post
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.
    Quote Originally Posted by SUH View Post
    Crissi the goddess of MMO, if i may. ./bow

People like the OP who bang this drum are amazing to me. You make yourself and your cause look even worse. Those that started the Piers Morgan petition as well. It really is bewildering.

Secret Service and Capital Police don't use Assault Rifles or high capacity magazines, they all pass a back ground check and they all undergo training on how to use a firearm and they qualify as mentally stable. Something I'm guessing the majority of gun owners who think they need an assault rifle for hunting etc...or those that are saying things like they would kill those that want to take their guns away.

(Note: I know and understand that SS and CPD have AR's and high capacity clips, when and if they have a threat present and when they want to put out threat or...take a life, which is what those weapons are meant to do. But again they train and use them for the purpose of what they are designed for, to kill.)

The petition started on 4chan's /k/ board. It's a bit of fun. Try not to take it so seriously.
    The saddest part is that it's difficult to tell what's trolling, and what is the actual depths of human stupidity and ignorance.

10+ Year Old Account
    The saddest part is that it's difficult to tell what's trolling, and what is the actual depths of human stupidity and ignorance.
    I think you can usually assume things coming out of 4chan are jokes.

Make the gun free zones around your precious mr. president about 3000 miles and you''ll not only protect the president, but your own back as well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Yrrildur View Post
    Make the gun free zones around your precious mr. president about 3000 miles and you''ll not only protect the president, but your own back as well.
    Why do you act like the way we protect our head of state is any different from how your country protects your head of state?
    I also do landscaping on weekends with some mexican kid that I "hired". He's real good because he's 100% obedient to me and does everything I say while never complaining. He knows that I am the man in the relationship and is completely submissive towards me as he should be.

10+ Year Old Account
    This confused me for a good five minutes. Than i got it
    Wow <3 Korra<3 Giants<3

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by GhostShaman View Post
    I give you a hint, it involved armed guards and guns. This is how we protect America. Not by letting commie hippie douche bags take everything away.
    Yeehaw! 'murica!

I'm sorry this is not how I think about Amerika, but it is the image you are painting by saying stuff like that.

In West-Europe, we don't feel the need to keep guns, I don't know anyone who has a gun.
    If you would own a gun, people would give you funny looks(people think its a bit childish). Why? We are not scared of everything. We have an army and a police force to protect us.
    That is what they are designed to do, they aren't designed in a way so the government can take over when there aren't any guns. And the point is, you are making their job harder by having so much guns on the street. Yes guns save people, but there would be much less people to save if there wheren't so many guns around.

Why can't gun-people just admit that they don't want their guns taken away because there favorite hobby is shooting stuff?
    And if you do need to keep a gun to feel yourself safe, then there is something wrong with the place you live in.

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Why do you act like the way we protect our head of state is any different from how your country protects your head of state?
    Because the head of state is a dream target for terrorists/wako's?
    You want a country with as little government control as possible, yet you would want to put armed guards at every school, whats next, hospitals? Supermarkets? Like you live in a warzone....
    Last edited by mmoc013aca8632; 2012-12-28 at 09:04 AM.

Is anybody else rather saddened by the idea that a group would falsely push for something to be enacted that would endanger the leader of their country in order to attempt to make a point about a situation that isn't comparable in the slightest?

Quote Originally Posted by PizzaSHARK View Post
    Because he's a fucking asshole. He can have an opinion, but that shouldn't entitle him to shout down his guests when they express an opinion that differs from his.
    He's in the media. It's his job to cause controversy and drama for the views. Sad state that it has got to that, but yeah.

---------- Post added 2012-12-28 at 09:59 AM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Is anybody else rather saddened by the idea that a group would falsely push for something to be enacted that would endanger the leader of their country in order to attempt to make a point about a situation that isn't comparable in the slightest?
    If only logic was abundant as ignorance in the minds of the people that think that stuff.

Quote Originally Posted by Bergtau View Post
    Most of the same group don't 'recognize' the current POTUS as 'their president'.

10+ Year Old Account
    Worked well for Kennedy.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kivimetsan View Post
    Worked well for Kennedy.
    Worked even better for the real Roosevelt and Andrew fucking Jackson. But then again coming from a time when men were men (TR) or just being completely fucking batshit insane (Jackson) might have something to do with that.

10+ Year Old Account
    Freedom of speech cuts both ways. Piers is using his show as a bully pulpit and people are firing back with a silly petition. Oh no!
    Best part is, this petition won't get shit done.

Quote Originally Posted by Palmatum View Post
    It's also disgustingly ironic.

Gun owners getting pissy about a person expressing freedom of speech... and yet they moan when people discuss their right to own firearms.

Perhaps the people that signed that petition will happily waive their first amendment rights in order to keep their second amendment rights.
    It's not so much about freedom of speech. It's that no one likes Piers Morgon. It's not a serious petition. Even most of the British people I've heard having an opinion on him are in the "Shit, we don't him back, either" boat. I'm not terribly familiar with him, but that's the popular opinion about him.
    Quote Originally Posted by Novakhoro View Post
    I recommend shoulder surgery immediately... there's no way you didn't fuck it up with how hard you just reached.

10+ Year Old Account
    I don't get all this gun regulation stuff. I mean like with this one. What makes you think that having a gun free zone around the president is going to protect him? Some people just don't get it. Getting rid of guns is NOT going to solve the problem, it's the person behind the gun. Don't you think criminals are going to find other ways of getting guns? Like having them sent from other countries. It's not like they're going to say "oh well I guess I can't get my guns anymore because they're illegal or banned". You could ban all guns in the US and you still won't solve the problem. Let's say this were to happen and that there is a gun free zone around the president. Do you really think the president is going to be safe from people who want to kill him? I mean come on it's just like I said criminals aren't going to stop killing people just because they put in a gun regulation. They will find other ways to get guns and even ammunition and if not that they will find yet another way to kill the president one way or another.

I'm not bashing on the OP, it's just it annoys me that people think putting in laws to help prevent murders is going to actually help. Last I checked criminals don't abide by the laws, I'm pretty sure of that.

Sorry if I got a little off topic but this whole "getting rid of guns" stuff just irritates me.
    Last edited by Pony Soldier; 2012-12-28 at 04:04 PM.
    - "If you have a problem figuring out whether you're for me or Trump, then you ain't black" - Jo Bodin, BLM supporter
    - "I got hairy legs that turn blonde in the sun. The kids used to come up and reach in the pool & rub my leg down so it was straight & watch the hair come back up again. So I learned about roaches, I learned about kids jumping on my lap, and I love kids jumping on my lap...” - Pedo Joe