Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sanistra View Post
    I can't do this request, cause first no armory link ?? >.<, tier 4 malore raiment??? white/Red ect ?? >.< this request lacks alot of information to me..
    WoW Model Viewer??:/
    and the Tier 4 is White and the Season 1 is Red, so it's the white one, sorry if lack of information.. i hope some one can make me this sig will mean a lot for me!

Thanks in advance

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 06:10 PM ----------

you're absolutely right, exactly the way i want it!

sorry for the lack of information Sanistra

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    PMR:

Not happy with it, but I stared blankly at it for about 10 mins and I can't figure out what's wrong with it.
    You're joking, right? I think my jaw literally dropped when I saw that, it's frickin gorgeous!

Quote Originally Posted by Rivellana View Post
    You're joking, right? I think my jaw literally dropped when I saw that, it's frickin gorgeous!
    Thank you.

Quote Originally Posted by Spicy View Post
    Very nice indeed
    Thank you Spicy

Claimed earlier for Knightmare and done - hope it's how you imagined

PS - Gorgeous wallpaper Ely <3
    Requests CLOSED

Quote Originally Posted by Elyaan View Post
    Check the first post! We have a lovely template which you can use there!

If you don't use it, unfortunately, your request may not be picked up!
    Where exactly can i find this?

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    PS - Gorgeous wallpaper Ely <3
    Thank you. :3

Quote Originally Posted by NhcNipzlip View Post
    Where exactly can i find this?
    The first post is at the top of the first page.

I don't know what you are talking about sorry, Is there a twitch background for me, that I can use on the first page?

Quote Originally Posted by NhcNipzlip View Post
    I don't know what you are talking about sorry, Is there a twitch background for me, that I can use on the first page?
    Go to the first page. Find the first post (at the top!). Use the template found there when requesting, or you'll simply be ignored.

It's not that hard to understand.

Wallpaper:

Resolution: My computer takes out a 1680x1050 but i would like to make something like this http://uberkayt.deviantart.com/art/P...aper-335031303, but i want it to look like this on a forum http://img547.imageshack.us/img547/8656/semttuloyx.jpg

Visible text:" Flame Keeper Shaolinbeer " and bellow name " Proud menber of Nocturnos "

Armory link/Facial screenshot: http://eu.battle.net/wow/pt/characte...linbeer/simple

Gear set: I would like to use my actuall transmog set .

Helm visible: Yes

Your pose: I would like to use a pose like when mokns are ready to attack in tiger stance.

General colour scheme: Red/purple/blue

Any extras: Mainly i would like to try use valiona and theralion watching over me doing some magic breath, if not possible make something like the image i linked on top. Another thing i would like to have some green energy that monk uses on hands when doing zen flight http://www.google.pt/imgres?hl=pt-PT...9,r:7,s:0,i:99 . If u see that it is ugly make me one like the wallpaper, same place.

Waiting some feedback plz

Deleted

Can I have any feedback on my new signature ? , never gotten any feedback from u guys :/ <.< would be so cool !

Quote Originally Posted by Shyama View Post
    Found this request a few pages back - really hoping it hasn't already been done!

Anyway, claimed and done:

Hope you like it

(If I've doubled up, I'm really sorry)
    amazing!! thanks so much!

Like it very much , nice sign

Quote Originally Posted by Sanistra View Post

Can I have any feedback on my new signature ? , never gotten any feedback from u guys :/ <.< would be so cool !
    Very beautiful!

Deleted
    Oh wow, thank you so much for the comments everyone! Makes me wonder should I try snatching a request or two to see how I'll do with them. c:

Gorgeous work by everyone again. Too many to quote. You guys are too productive!

Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    --------------------
    Note, Regardless of the below request, anything mingled with wow is cool : Example 1 Example 2

--------------------
    DeviantID Request 1:
    --------------------
    Resolution : 800x600
    Text : Thunderspeed or Thunder
    Armory : Thunder@Nerzul US
    Gear Set : Tier 2,5,6,7,7.5,12,12.5 (Any of them will do)
    Helm : If T2,5,7 yes, otherwise Nope
    Pose : Stealth ? Creative Freedom, Just a suggestion
    Colour Scheme : Dark, Shadowy ? Creative Freedom
    Any Extras : Nebula / Planets ? Creative Freedom

Current DA ID to give you a feeling of what I mean by planets etc
    I know you said you liked the blue theme that Ely went with for your sig so I tried to carry that over to this request as well. I also added a dagger that matched the color scheme of the gear.

I hope you like it ::S

OT:
    @ Turocry: Almost all the links in your request are broken. You might wanna fix them or your request will get passed over.
    @ Sanistra: aside from the font I really like the sig. Esp the background!
    @ Aveline: YUS YUS YUS! I miss seeing your work x
    Last edited by i4ni; 2013-01-16 at 07:46 PM.
    l SIGNATURES: CLOSED l WALLPAPERS: CLOSED l

l DEVIANT ART l READ 1st POST l MY TUTORIAL l TUMBLR l

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Thunderspeed View Post
    Just working on a little something for myself, I don't know what else to do though.

I really want to do a rogue in a blue version of Tier 12 like Ely did for me, but It'd be tough as hell....And I want something Red / Orange but IDK what I could do, My Priest or Paladin will be the gold one.

*snip*
    Quote Originally Posted by Aveline View Post
    Oh wow, thank you so much for the comments everyone! Makes me wonder should I try snatching a request or two to see how I'll do with them. c:

Gorgeous work by everyone again. Too many to quote. You guys are too productive!
    Productive, heh, maybe everyone else

First http://i.imgur.com/BVdM2.png

It's been 5 hours lol.

I guess this sums me up link

Also You should give em a whack

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 07:43 PM ----------

Quote Originally Posted by i4ni View Post
    I know you said you liked the blue theme that Ely went with for your sig so I tried to carry that over to this request as well. I also added a dagger that matched the color scheme of the gear.

I hope you like it ::S
    I posted just now thinking I wouldn't see anything else in here for a while. Then I seen your sig on my page so I scrolled up. Then I died. No Joke, I'm dead, I left a message for someone to write this, that's fecking AMAZING AND YES I LOVE IT I LOVE IT I LOVE IT ! OMG <3 SO MUCH !
    Last edited by mmoc0af0a89901; 2013-01-16 at 07:48 PM.

nice monk wallpaper and the rougue one is impressive to awsome work guys

---------- Post added 2013-01-16 at 07:53 PM ----------

i posted a request to so i can shine to with a beatiful work bellow me

Size: (How big should it be to fit your website's preferences? Alternatively, give us a link to where you want the banner to be, so we can work it out.) siegeofturalyon.enjin.com

Visible text: (Do you want to display your guild name? Server? Faction?) Siege US-Turalyon

Logo: (Do you have a logo that you wish to adorn your banner with? Or, a certain crest, like that of your faction or of a specific race?) A faint Alliance Logo would be great

General colour scheme: (What colours do you want to display? Do you want the cold blue feel of Northrend? Or a green and tranquil forest? How about blood red, like on a battlefield?) Greys/blues/greens

Specifics: (Do you want a few select people to be on the banner? Do you want exploding sheep? If your guild's name is <Purple Flying Elephants>, do you want purple flying elephants/elekk? Or, would you want a certain location in your background, like the Jade Forest, for example?) Maybe a trio; of a female panda in full priest t6, a female panda in full shaman normal t14, and a male human in full paladin heroic t14

Thanks in advance!
    Last edited by AeonRep; 2013-01-27 at 02:38 AM. Reason: update

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by AeonRep View Post
    Size: (How big should it be to fit your website's preferences? Alternatively, give us a link to where you want the banner to be, so we can work it out.) siegeofturalyon.enjin.com
    Visible text: (Do you want to display your guild name? Server? Faction?) Siege US-Turalyon
    Logo: (Do you have a logo that you wish to adorn your banner with? Or, a certain crest, like that of your faction or of a specific race?) We do not have a logo but if you think one up by all means
    General colour scheme: (What colours do you want to display? Do you want the cold blue feel of Northrend? Or a green and tranquil forest? How about blood red, like on a battlefield?) Greys/blues/greens
    Specifics: (Do you want a few select people to be on the banner? Do you want exploding sheep? If your guild's name is <Purple Flying Elephants>, do you want purple flying elephants/elekk? Or, would you want a certain location in your background, like the Jade Forest, for example?) Maybe a trio of a female panda in full priest t6, a female panda in full normal t14, and a male human in full heroic t14

Thanks in advance!
    All Priests ?

oops my mistake! panda shaman and human paladin!