Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst
LastLast
    Deleted
    I am more concerned about our t16 bonuses (but im pretty sure they will be sh*** as usual) than looks of sets~~

But... i will love to see something like blood prophet, whose idea i found on hon forum in this thread, its semi-plate looking red set with absolutly lovely helmet, i think its look slighty silmilar to daedric sets from TES universum

As you can see, its look dreadful ^^

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Who cares, gonna mog it anyways. Lost faith in everything that has to do with shadow priest, including our set looks, ever since MoP hit.
    This. The only little love we received was snatched away from us within a week. Both T14 & 15 are the most boring set pieces I think I've ever seen.
    Quote Originally Posted by Setheria View Post
    Don't get me wrong, Mind Sear is as useful as tits on a bull, but let's not get carried away here.

Quote Originally Posted by veiledy0 View Post
    Who cares, gonna mog it anyways. Lost faith in everything that has to do with shadow priest, including our set looks, ever since MoP hit.
    ^ it's prolly going to have a bowl as the helm again so we can puke in it when we look at how horrible we look.

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Lundmark View Post
    That looks SOOOOOOOOOO much better than T8 ended up >__<

I think the MoP tier sets have been a bit of a let down for priests, though the priest challenge mode set is my favourite CM set going! While I do like the white T6 recolour - mostly because my druid used that set back in TBC to stack spirit for the tree buff. My priest is rocking T4 - love the white and purple look! (though I'm still waiting for nightbane to drop the matching staff >__<)

Quote Originally Posted by Drye View Post
    ^ it's prolly going to have a bowl as the helm again so we can puke in it when we look at how horrible we look.
    I always kinnda felt like having to wear a toilet seat around your neck was sort of a price we had to pay in exchange for wielding Dragonwrath.

Quote Originally Posted by blgns View Post
    its semi-plate looking red set
    Thanks but no. Priest in plate = paladin.
    One set from another game I'd like to see our tier look alike is Zunni's from D3. When worn by a wizard ofc.
    Last edited by veiledy0; 2013-06-08 at 05:08 PM.
    When you cried I'd wipe away all of your tears
    When you'd scream I'd fight away all of your fears
    And I held your hand through all of these years

10+ Year Old Account
    Pope + Toilet.

Deleted
    If I don't see a Hunter Set where you wear Orc Skins, I'll be disappointed.

WOW
    why didnt they stick with that badass right there? i do anything for those

I think the PvP set is a step in the right direction and hopefully the tier set will follow. We've had some great holy/angel sets in the past but I think what the community needs is a nice, evil priest set for our shadow friends. No more pope hats please.

Priests deal with death, resurrection, and the evil that lies within the mind of our enemies. Why can't we have an evil looking set to signify this? Where is it written that Shadow priests are omitted from tier looks? Paladins have both faith based and warrior based sets, I think it's time for priests to represent the dark side. Be nice to get a tier piece and be excited how it looks =\ Give skulls, shadowy hoods, and torture that will make locks jealous.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would just like a lighter set again, screw the dark brown smudgy shit they have been feeding us this expansion. I was standing in front of a boss lately and everyone around me looked so damn dark, I'd like a colourful set again.
    Go back to the priestly look of T3 or 2, or even tier 5.
    Tier 6 was amazing as well in the blue colour sheme so it doesn't neccecairily has to be white and light. But still that was when the design was still great, all of the dark sets lately have been really terrible, especially on undead males. You cannot even see the candles unless you zoom in to the max, it looks like a green set on first glance.

I hope for something that adds more small, distinct visuals when you are in Shadowform or casting.
    As for what I expect is gonna happen, they are gonna make another fugly set as they have been doing so for quite some time.

Deleted
    My guess is warriors will get something related to Garrosh his shoulders and Krom'Gar gear or something with sha aspects to it, can't wait for the pictures of it!

Deleted
    Despite looking very little like this, T8 is still one of my favourites (top3). Helm without the hood but with the mask and glowing eyes is still badass. Missing the gloves for this set, once aquired I will be using it!

At the moment I'm using the lock T5 recolour set with T9 helm (horde) and so far have received a fair few positive comments

Deleted
    I use priest tier 15(N) with the shado-pan morg helm - am I the only one who thinks that helm kinda saved t15 priest ?

Next season's gear looked kind meh until I noticed the glowy shoulders part. Never really bothered with my lock or shaman, so I have a question.

If you xmog into gear that has an animation (T6 Lock wings, for example), does the animation show up? Or only if you have the gear equipped?

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by VanillaO View Post
    Next season's gear looked kind meh until I noticed the glowy shoulders part. Never really bothered with my lock or shaman, so I have a question.

If you xmog into gear that has an animation (T6 Lock wings, for example), does the animation show up? Or only if you have the gear equipped?
    It does have the animation, yes.

if they do some sort of throwback to the t5/6 hoodie + new seasons sort of wings animation I would be happy with that.

No more robes! Leave dresses for clothies. That is my only request.

Quote Originally Posted by Ginjo View Post
    No more robes! Leave dresses for clothies. That is my only request.
    uhhhh..... priests are clothies.... hello?

Stream: twitch.tv/DryeLuLZ
    Twitter: @Dryeqt