10+ Year Old Account
    Some good reading, thank you everyone
    @Dat Guy
    I never really look at anime from that perspective, I just enjoy it ^^
    PM me weird stuff :3

10+ Year Old Account
    I just blame it on Pan not having a powerful rival to reach super saiyan. Goku, Vegeta and Gohan had a big reason to reach it, while Goten and Trunks always fought to be the better of the 2. On the other hand, Pan was a sole fighter of her generation. She didn't have powerful enemies to overcome, nor did she have powerful friends to surpass. Anyway, that's just my take on it.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Pan is also only 1/4 Saiyan, which according to the Daizenshuu, isn't enough Saiyan blood to transform. Of course, GT contradicts this in the final scene of the final episode with Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr.
    Strangely enough, Pan does count as a Saiyan when trying to achieve the Super Saiyan God transformation though.

Quote Originally Posted by Shadow-cleave View Post
    just make it similar to Gohan's first SSJ transformation ("OMG GOHAN WENT SSJ3 BEFORE SSJ2 EVEN EXISTED!").
    I agree that creating a female SS shouldn't have been hard. I think Pan should've been able to achieve the form, heck even SS2.
    At least Bra not achieving it makes sense, since she doesn't fight.

Also, upon clicking that Gohan SS link I found another video with Gohan training in the Hyperbolic Timechamber. But I noticed something I overlooked all this time. Gohan actually goes SS2 for a split second while still training! How could I miss this all this time?

Oh, and another thing. During Battle of Gods when Shenron is explaining the Super Saiyan God myth the character looks very similar to Vegeta, anyone else noticed that?

10+ Year Old Account

Dragon Ball Diz

10+ Year Old Account
    That.... looks so awful

10+ Year Old Account
    Tien... he really let himself go.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tya View Post
    As a warlock, allow me to be the first to say that I get tremendous amounts of joy from watching fear pathing take you to Africa.
    Quote Originally Posted by Drayarr View Post
    Twinking is like going back to school when you are 30, just to be smarter than the other kids.

Zarbon doesn't look any different.

Frieza reminds me of the Sleeping Beauty villainess.

Deleted
    Krillin with a nose? Piccolo with eyebrows? What is this blasphemy?!

yamcha is aladdin XD

that's just hilarious.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    yamcha is aladdin XD

that's just hilarious.
    well derpina, they both live in the desert

- - - Updated - - -

super 17, IMO the best gt villain

certainly the most sexy dbz villain >.>

i personally liked syn shenron, his voice was quite awesome. but i think frieza tops it above all, the not vocally butchered frieza from kai either. the original voiced frieza.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ugh, I hated Super 17 so much. That fight was so annoying.
    "Oooooh, I absorb every attack and become stronger! Oh, suddenly it didn't work anymore!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turin View Post
    Ugh, I hated Super 17 so much. That fight was so annoying.
    "Oooooh, I absorb every attack and become stronger! Oh, suddenly it didn't work anymore!"
    Wasn't it "I can absorb every ki attack and grow stronger, but I can't defend from physical attacks while absorbing!"

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Turin View Post
    I just blame it on Pan not having a powerful rival to reach super saiyan. Goku, Vegeta and Gohan had a big reason to reach it, while Goten and Trunks always fought to be the better of the 2. On the other hand, Pan was a sole fighter of her generation. She didn't have powerful enemies to overcome, nor did she have powerful friends to surpass. Anyway, that's just my take on it.
    Was there a manga on Pan? If her story wasn't told and if she is never shown to use SSJ doesn't that mean she could potentially be able to achieve SSJ?
    Also, are there any female SSJ's?
    PM me weird stuff :3

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by derpkitteh View Post
    certainly the most sexy dbz villain >.>

i personally liked syn shenron, his voice was quite awesome. but i think frieza tops it above all, the not vocally butchered frieza from kai either. the original voiced frieza.

No no Buu is the sexiest

love it, review twice.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zoma View Post
    Wasn't it "I can absorb every ki attack and grow stronger, but I can't defend from physical attacks while absorbing!"
    Yeah, it's possible that it was something like that, I don't really remember perfectly. It just came out of nothing. Super 17 was owning everything and all of a sudden he was defeated.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyrops View Post
    Was there a manga on Pan? If her story wasn't told and if she is never shown to use SSJ doesn't that mean she could potentially be able to achieve SSJ?
    Also, are there any female SSJ's?
    Uhm, iirc only 4 year old Pan was shown at the very end of DBZ. But when I was talking about ssj Pan, I was talking about GT.
    As for whther there are any female ssj, as far as I'm aware, there isn't a canon one. Besides, I can think of only 3 female saiyans in total and only 1 of them was a fullblood and that one was from a movie. The other 2 being Bra and Pan and we only saw them as children.

10+ Year Old Account
    I remember reading on the old Cartoon Network site(I think), when they aired DBZ that Pan reached SSJ actually during the tournament at the end of DBZ... it was in her character biography... but yeah it was years ago... like more than 10 years xD but I'm 100% sure that's what it said... that's also why I was surprised she didn't turn once during DBGT... I was expecting her to go SSJ from the first fight....

15+ Year Old Account
    Pan can't be a SSJ. Her blood is too diluted, and it never happens in the manga nor the anime. And Akira himself states that her saiyan blood is too diluted to go ssj.

Check out the directors cut of my project SCHISM, a festival winning short film
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=DiHNTS-vyHE

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Master Guns View Post
    Pan can't be a SSJ. Her blood is too diluted, and it never happens in the manga nor the anime. And Akira himself states that her saiyan blood is too diluted to go ssj.
    I counter with Goku Jr. and Vegeta Jr.

They were 1/16th Saiyan, and they both went SSJ as children.

Last edited by Rendia; 2013-10-05 at 03:23 PM.
    "There is no teacher but the enemy. No one but the enemy will tell you what the enemy is going to do. No one but the enemy will ever teach you how to destroy and conquer. Only the enemy shows you where you are weak. Only the enemy tells you where he is strong. And the rules of the game are what you can do to him and what you can stop him from doing to you." -Mazer Rackham - Ender's Game Orson Scott Card