Page 33 of 46 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    What does it say about your tastebuds when you share them with a dog. And not a smart dog, either.
    Seeing how we've already established your second statement can't be true it's quite easy to tell that history repeats itself and true brilliance is mistaken for foolishness by the dim-witted. Do tell me that next up your people are bringing out torches to burn a witch

10+ Year Old Account
    Had Keleb gone to bed instead of checking here I could have warned him not to bother with reading all of this.

Oh well.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Silkku View Post
    Seeing how we've already established your second statement can't be true it's quite easy to tell that history repeats itself and true brilliance is mistaken for foolishness by the dim-witted. Do tell me that next up your people are bringing out torches to burn a witch
    Something about glass houses and stone throwing. I think we all do the torches and pitchforks thing quite frequently, usually with far less cause than trying to kill a witch. : /

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Robozerim View Post
    Something about glass houses and stone throwing. I think we all do the torches and pitchforks thing quite frequently, usually with far less cause than trying to kill a witch. : /
    See, pitchforks and torches are nice for hanging serial killers, mobsters, farmers and the occassional cop or werewolf too. But to burn witches with torches? Nay, that's just crazy talk. Everyone knows you need a proper deep river for that kind of parties

Just imagine Pistol and his people wasting good torches on witches when they could be finally cooking their meat with then

10+ Year Old Account
    See, pitchforks and torches are nice for hanging serial killers, mobsters, farmers and the occassional cop or werewolf too. But to burn witches with torches? Nay, that's just crazy talk. Everyone knows you need a proper deep river for that kind of parties

Just imagine Pistol and his people wasting good torches on witches when they could be finally cooking their meat with then
    Of course, how could I have been so blind? I was a fool to argue with you, Silkku. Could you ever possibly forgive me for my ignorance?

10+ Year Old Account
    What did I miss in my 4 hours of being at work.. Something about ketchup, how steak should be cooked (well done no exception) and some other stuff...

overall the horrors of the bored mafia community, if we are not yelling/backstabbing/trying to chew each other's limbs off this is what happens.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    What did I miss in my 4 hours of being at work.. Something about ketchup, how steak should be cooked (well done no exception) and some other stuff...
    My boy, welcome to the family. As you know, family sticks together and heretics aren't family. One might even say heretics are the opposite of family. So what is the opposite of sticking together? That's right, now take this plasma grenade and show how a True Follower removes a heretics head from their body

Deleted
    You must be referring to that holiday where people with nothing to do burns an effigy resembling a witch. Because if there's one thing we free-spirited danes like to do, it's celebrate mysogony, hatred and fear. Yay! Go cultural blindness and insensitivity!

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by listo95 View Post
    Warmed to medium rare. Mmmmmm. Only way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by PistolPink View Post
    Well, the discussion was regarding fries. Where else would you eat fries?
    Murder Burger or gtfo!
    wyrd bið ful aræd

10+ Year Old Account
    Did... But... Was...

A six page argument over steak and ketchup?

What have we done!

- - - Updated - - -

The only acceptable condiments are salt and Black Pepper. Everything else is strange and uncouth.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    Did... But... Was...

What have we done!

- - - Updated - - -

The only acceptable condiments are salt and Black Pepper. Everything else is strange and uncouth.
    But...but....Cayenne pepper, what about the cayenne?

10+ Year Old Account
    Did... But... Was...

What have we done!

- - - Updated - - -

What have we done? We have done nothing! We blame the mods for this talk! Off with their heads!!!

Quote Originally Posted by keleb View Post
    Also, what do you people use ketchup for if you don't use it on pasta?
    Burgers and hotdogs mostly. Sometimes fries. Though honestly I find it mostly disgusting. I used to work in a restaurant that constantly married their ketchups together and the smell was disgusting. Sort of ruined that condiment for me.

10+ Year Old Account
    burgers and hotdogs and fries. Not really much else. Maybe hash browns on rare occasions. I used to mix it with crushed tortilla chips and eat it like cereal every once in a while...it was actually quite tasty

I'd give you an inch, you'd take me a mile, your tail wagging happily all the while.

10+ Year Old Account
    I haven't really used tomato sauce on anything in a long time, I used to use it on the things mentioned above but now I use BBQ sauce instead.

Did... But... Was...

What have we done!

- - - Updated - - -

Glad to see I am not the only one who is at a loss for words...I should have joined earlier. You guys be too much fun; not sure I can handlez itz nowza #lamejoke

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm not a huge fan of ketchup. I only use ketchup on meatloaf and to make fry sauce. Even with fry sauce, I only use it to eat fries and I use really marginal amounts of fry sauce with my fries.

Quote Originally Posted by dupti View Post
    Something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ketchup on burgers, hotdogs and about half the time when I have fries. I also mix ketchup with mustard to use as a dip for chicken nuggets/strips. I used to put it on almost everything as a child. My father apparently used ketchup in soup. That one is just gross.

10+ Year Old Account
    Ketchup doesn't belong on hotdogs either.

How to make a proper hotdog:

First, go buy some all-beef hotdogs. They MUST be all-beef.

Toppings include: Yellow mustard, sweet green pickle relish, chopped onions, dill pickle spear, sport peppers, and celery salt (tomato wedges are usually added, but I don't like them).

All on a poppyseed bun. This is a Chicago style hot dog. It is damn good.

A little simpler hotdog is a grilled all-beef hotdog with grilled onions, green peppers, and banana peppers.