I hope Silkku's game happens, because the current game and the dead thread are almost completely dead now.

Also, perhaps you're right about that, Dyra. I'm thinking of changing my avatar anyway, because not even Kel is using this one any more.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by phoenix3 View Post
    I hope Silkku's game happens, because the current game and the dead thread are almost completely dead now.

Also, perhaps you're right about that, Dyra. I'm thinking of changing my avatar anyway, because not even Kel is using this one any more.
    Remember what we discussed about time zones. ^_^ This period of time (8AM-3PM UTC) is when all sensible Americans are tucked up in bed and the Europeans are being busy with work and school stuff. :3

And you know my opinions on what your avatar will be. Though if you want a giant bird made of fire, I won't complain. Might singe my paws a few times trying to catch it though.

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

10+ Year Old Account
    Dyra I keep wondering how the hell you got a picture of my cat for your avatar.

And I misspelled six words in that sentence, including cat. It is bedtime.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Celtic209 View Post
    I thought you were banned at first glance. Also people who have to show they are awesome with it stitched across their face arent awesome
    That was the idea, and I wanted it to say Cool Story Bro, but it was too long to fit properly.

Quote Originally Posted by Dyra View Post
    And you know my opinions on what your avatar will be. Though if you want a giant bird made of fire, I won't complain. Might singe my paws a few times trying to catch it though.
    I'm really annoyed that I didn't get to make a phoenix reference to explain my NK that never happened. I've just had to use it as a reason why Listo can't throw my doll into the incinerator.

You'll get it when you can read the dead thread.

- - - Updated - - -

And you make a valid point about the time zone thing.

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm really annoyed that I didn't get to make a phoenix reference to explain my NK that never happened. I've just had to use it as a reason why Listo can't throw my doll into the incinerator.

You'll get it when you can read the dead thread.
    As a standard rule, don't mention anything related to the dead thread until the game it is related to is over. There can be exceptions to this, but it is good practice as anything you say related to the current game can be used as info in said current game. Just by existing, you might affect the outcome!

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Omertocracy View Post
    As a standard rule, pretend the dead thread does not exist until the game it is related to is over. There can be exceptions to this, but it is good practice as anything you say related to the current game can be used as info in said current game. Just by existing, you might affect the outcome!
    ^This

Anything can be read into. *analyses furiously*

A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one.

That post had essentially nothing to do with things that were not already common knowledge or were completely irrelevant to the actual game, so I felt safe in saying it.
    Last edited by phoenix3; 2014-03-05 at 10:49 AM. Reason: forgot "not", that changed the whole meaning of the post...

10+ Year Old Account
    That post had essentially nothing to do with things that were not already common knowledge or were completely irrelevant to the actual game, so I felt safe in saying it.
    Phoenix, check your ghostmail.

Also, both threads have been deader than this one for approximately the past 8 hours. It's kind of sad how empty the living thread is without me trying to get people to talk about things.

10+ Year Old Account
    Time zones. It is that magical time when Europe is at work and 'MurriCanada is asleep.

What is this "asleep" you speak of, Omer? I slept for only 2.5 hours and all I needed was a cup of tea and I'm fine.

Deleted
    Yeah! People who have the colour green in their avatars are! ^_^

Though I think I lose all my awesome points for noticing he had Commanding Shout spell icon as his avatar before I saw the awesome. :<
    yey I have green!

Deleted
    Yeah! People who have the colour green in their avatars are! ^_^

Though I think I lose all my awesome points for noticing he had Commanding Shout spell icon as his avatar before I saw the awesome. :<
    If you werent already getting married Id ask you to marry me

Green is merely one thread to an entire tapestry; it must live in balance with other colors if it wishes to achieve true beauty.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Lysah View Post
    Green is merely one thread to an entire tapestry; it must live in balance with other colors if it wishes to achieve true beauty.
    I first read that as "Greeney" and was very confused

I picked the phoenix that was apparently on WoW Wiki for my avatar. If you find one that looks more awesome, send me a link.

- - - Updated - - -

Just as an aside, I still apparently have twice the number of posts of anyone else in the game thread. That means, essentially, that no one is posting today.

10+ Year Old Account
    I picked the phoenix that was apparently on WoW Wiki for my avatar. If you find one that looks more awesome, send me a link.

- - - Updated - - -

Just as an aside, I still apparently have twice the number of posts of anyone else in the game thread. That means, essentially, that no one is posting today.
    Since when was the game all about post count? We get it, you're active and never sleep, and I honestly do think you're an asset to the game, but quite frankly it's a relief not to have to read through an avalanche any more.

I know it doesn't totally matter. It was just something I noticed.

Has anyone here on the mafia boards ever read the mistborn trilogy by brandon sanderson? Reason being I was thinking of running a mafia off it and was looking to bounce some ideas off people
    Great series...and it has a sequel triology coming out in the world. I read it about every other year if you still need someone.

You can both be co-mods if ya want
    Woot!

What is this "asleep" you speak of, Omer? I slept for only 2.5 hours and all I needed was a cup of tea and I'm fine.
    This explains so much about you...

Since when was the game all about post count? We get it, you're active and never sleep, and I honestly do think you're an asset to the game, but quite frankly it's a relief not to have to read through an avalanche any more.
    I misread "asset" as "asshat" and I was all "wow Dyra is randomly being super mean, what they hey???"