Page 5 of 6 FirstFirst ...
LastLast
    Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Stormcall View Post
    Other than the fact that he still uses it when talking to people who ALREADY KNOW HE'S BATMAN?
    Probably a lot easier to keep in character that way, plus pretty sure even Kevin Conroy does this in TAS.

Jesse as Lex, NOPE. One of the worst actors.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    In all honesty, before "Now you see me" Jesse would've gotten a giant NOPE! from me, After "Now you see me", I think he could pull it off well.

Ya'll whine too much.
    "You six-piece Chicken McNobody."
    Quote Originally Posted by RICH816 View Post
    You are a legend thats why.

Deleted
    Aww man, no Bryan "Heisenberg" Cranston as Lex Luther?

Quote Originally Posted by Led ++ View Post
    Probably a lot easier to keep in character that way, plus pretty sure even Kevin Conroy does this in TAS.
    Conroy doesn't really change his voice as Batman except when he's trying to be intimidating(or a wiseass).

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Widow Maker View Post
    Please oh please tell me you're not talking about Bale's cigarette voice he does when he's Batman. Cause that shit was horrible.

I don't really think any kind of acting can help making your voice sound more commanding and powerful.
    If he started talking normally. People would be like *Wait a minute......*. Or is that too hard to grasp?
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Tradewind View Post
    Everyone likes to fill their diapers because they think their precious is going to be ruined. I will always go back to the huge pants shitting when Heath Ledger was cast as The Joker...and guess what, he fuckin nailed it...so hard.
    I agree. Ledger is just one in a long line of Batman actors who no one thought could pull it off but they did. Schwarzenegger, Clooney...KILMER. The list goes on.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    I agree. Ledger is just one in a long line of Batman actors who no one thought could pull it off but they did. Schwarzenegger, Clooney...KILMER. The list goes on.
    Schwarzenegger, Clooney

could pull it off
    Wut?

Quote Originally Posted by Sykol View Post
    I agree. Ledger is just one in a long line of Batman actors who no one thought could pull it off but they did. Schwarzenegger, Clooney... The list goes on.

Truly, your joke amused me for a moment. Clooney's acting in Batman & Robin was like watching paint dry and don't let me even get started on the Arnold "the pun" Swarzie.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

10+ Year Old Account
    I'm gunna take a wild guess here that he's joking... Listing all the people who spectacularly failed to pull it off, highlighting the fact that Heath Ledger was a one off (although to be fair I think Anne Hathaway was an excellent Catwoman and people thought she'd be terrible)
    Check out the blog I write for LEGENDARY Indie Label Flicknife Records:

Blog Thirty is live! In which we discuss our latest releases, and our great new line of T-shirts.
    https://www.flickniferecords.co.uk/blog/item/30-blog-30

The Lightbringer
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gallahadd View Post
    I'm gunna take a wild guess here that he's joking... Listing all the people who spectacularly failed to pull it off, highlighting the fact that Heath Ledger was a one off (although to be fair I think Anne Hathaway was an excellent Catwoman and people thought she'd be terrible)
    Take away her bike scene and she had 0 impact on the film.
    You cared enough to post.

Quote Originally Posted by icausewipes View Post
    Take away her bike scene and she had 0 impact on the film.
    Batman needed his token love-interest for the happayah-ending. Disgusting when they do that.
    Modern gaming apologist: I once tasted diarrhea so shit is fine.

"People who alter or destroy works of art and our cultural heritage for profit or as an excercise of power, are barbarians" - George Lucas 1988

Well, looks like another hero is joining this already seemingly bloated cast of the not Justice League Superman vs. Batman movie...

Ray Fisher as Cyborg: http://www.slashfilm.com/cyborg-in-batman-vs-superman/
    Quote Originally Posted by Clubsoda View Post
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

Quote Originally Posted by Nonon Jakuzure View Post
    Well, looks like another hero is joining this already seemingly bloated cast of the not Justice League Superman vs. Batman movie...

Ray Fisher as Cyborg: http://www.slashfilm.com/cyborg-in-batman-vs-superman/
    Well, to be fair, they've never said it's NOT a Justice League movie. In fact, the writer and director haven't given it a name at all. The internet just collectively assumed that it's called Batman vs Superman because of the reading of The Dark Knight Returns text before the teaser trailer reveal... Which Snyder later said was probably a mistake, as it gave fans the wrong impression as they took that to mean the movie was inspired by The Dark Knight Returns, when Snyder just wanted some cool Batman dialogue to set the mood.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Laurcus View Post
    Well, to be fair, they've never said it's NOT a Justice League movie. In fact, the writer and director haven't given it a name at all. The internet just collectively assumed that it's called Batman vs Superman because of the reading of The Dark Knight Returns text before the teaser trailer reveal... Which Snyder later said was probably a mistake, as it gave fans the wrong impression as they took that to mean the movie was inspired by The Dark Knight Returns, when Snyder just wanted some cool Batman dialogue to set the mood.
    Well I'm never one to be cynical but I think they might be going the wrong way about this. A live action Batman Superman movie is cool. How they go about it has some bumps.
    #TeamLegion #UnderEarthofAzerothexpansion plz #Arathor4Alliance #TeamNoBlueHorde

Warrior-Magi

Quote Originally Posted by Aeluron Lightsong View Post
    Well I'm never one to be cynical but I think they might be going the wrong way about this. A live action Batman Superman movie is cool. How they go about it has some bumps.
    How so? What way do you think they should go about this? I suppose I would have been more clear about the movie's intent, as I'm sure many moviegoers will be surprised when the movie's not called Batman vs Superman. That reminds me, I need to go make a thread about Justice League: War!

How so? What way do you think they should go about this? I suppose I would have been more clear about the movie's intent, as I'm sure many moviegoers will be surprised when the movie's not called Batman vs Superman. That reminds me, I need to go make a thread about Justice League: War!
    The problem I'm seeing starting to develop with this movie is that DC and WB are approaching it as a catch up to Marvel. Marvel spent many years developing separate franchises for multiple heroes and then brought them together for The Avengers. This was a hugely successful model for them. DC/WB saw this and wanted this same model for themselves, however, they are far behind in terms of developing separate franchises for their heroes. If you look at the Justice League, and, realistically, if you were going to develop franchises for certain heroes on that team, you'd have Superman, Batman, Wonder Woman, Flash, and Green Lantern at least. The Green Lantern movie sucked and I don't think they are counting that at all as part of this new universe they are developing. Figure at least one of those a year before the come together Justice League film, and they wouldn't have that for another 5-6 years, all while Marvel continues their cinematic universe.

The Christopher Nolan Batman is not a part of this continuity of DC's universe, so the Batman in this version hasn't been introduced to audiences. Man of Steel was the first film of this universe that DC and WB is building. What everyone is calling "Superman vs. Batman" is really Man of Steel 2. It's the sequel to last year's Man of Steel, and was originally going to introduce this version of Batman into the Man of Steel universe. Now DC/WB has decided that rather than develop the franchises for the other heroes like Marvel did, they are going to introduce us to a lot of the Justice League, in at least some minor role, in this movie, and then jump straight to the Justice League movie. Then they will work on separate film franchises for at least Wonder Woman that we know of for sure right now, as well as likely Flash, though I haven't seen anything about that being confirmed.

TL : DR
    By introducing all these heroes into the Man of Steel sequel rather than in their own movies, just so DC can catch up to Marvel, I fear that the scope of the movie is going to get away from them, it is going to get too big and convoluted and unnecessarily confusing. They are trying to do too much in too little of time, and something like that would be easy for them to screw up. And then we never get a Justice League movie.
    Have to mention that I reported you, there's absolutely retarded major spoiler in your signature field.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well first develop Ben Affklack's Batman. As good as Nolan was Batman was neutered to a degree. Basically develop Batman first. Same goes with Superman(I hope they retcon that zod BS). Wonder Woman should get her own thing to. It'd be hard as hell(WOMAN SUPER HERO is a volatile beast). Start with those three and go from there.

Basically what Nonon is saying.

Warrior-Magi

They have said that it is really the sequel to Man of Steel, not Justice League. They do plan on doing Justice League after this movie though, which is why they are trying to introduce them all now. And it is being called Batman vs Superman because Zack Snyder said that they were taking inspiration from the graphic novel "The Dark Knight Returns" - which is ultimately a Batman vs Superman story. That is why they wanted an older Batman. Snyder did clarify though that it isn't actually based on that graphic novel, just inspired by, so we won't be seeing that story in this movie.