Page 2 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    200 charms per 1 item upgrade? oh my god.... i usually farm 50 per week because its so painful and boring. i guess i am not gona upgrade items as often anymore.

UNLESS raid bosses will now drop charms instead of valor!

Quote Originally Posted by Mazaxist View Post
    200 charms per 1 item upgrade? oh my god.... i usually farm 50 per week because its so painful and boring. i guess i am not gona upgrade items as often anymore.

You understand that this will only be used on MoP gear, and only be useful for the last month of the expansion, right? So you don't actually have to farm anything. You'll be leveling to 100 in a few weeks.

Quote Originally Posted by shoooter View Post
    What a cop out on CRZ. He could at least admit that they should increase spawn rates in certain areas to compensate for the completely artificial competition they've introduced on slow-spawning, low-health mobs. To say they introduced CRZ only through a substantial effort as a favor to the players... gee, thanks. Every time I go to Thunder Bluff or Silvermoon I never think of those cities as my cities anymore. A hundred people running around from all different servers takes me out of the game way more than a ghost town ever would.
    So, you're mad. You're mad that zones that had an average of ~4 players in them now behave like MMO's, and you're mad that the spawn cycles that were designed to function with many, many more players in the area are now seeing that number. So, you're mad it's an MMO and not a single-player game with crappy graphics.

Stop being mad, bro. It's an MMO. If you want stuff handed to you, you really shouldn't be playing this game.

Quote Originally Posted by Mazaxist View Post

Group up with someone that is killing frogs or something else on timeless isle. It takes less time then 1000 valor

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post
    So, you're mad. You're mad that zones that had an average of ~4 players in them now behave like MMO's, and you're mad that the spawn cycles that were designed to function with many, many more players in the area are now seeing that number. So, you're mad it's an MMO and not a single-player game with crappy graphics.

Stop being mad, bro. It's an MMO. If you want stuff handed to you, you really shouldn't be playing this game.
    In MMOs you can add a player you see on friend list and join their guild or invite them to your guild. Generally you see this same people many times in your game...thats how is on MMOs. People from other servers that may disappear in the next corner and you cannot trade with them or join guilds are just a stupid mechanic.

Also I play since Vanilla and in a top populated server and never, never, have been with 4-5 others on the same step of every quest I am doing or find 2-3 others in every rare spawn point...this is ridiculous and if they designed it like this they should have at least 5x server capacity from the beginning cause world was never so much populated. And lastly if this is their design intention, is a bad design.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Quote Originally Posted by Magistrate View Post

The zones were designed where the players whom were originally supposed to be farming the stuff couldn't pull everything at once and kill it, thus monopolizing it all. As time goes on a lower % of players go to farm any piece of content, this helps balance out an individuals chance of achieving their farming goal. CRZ makes it far harder to farm rep than originally intended, unless you have good instant ranged attacks with no cd. It pushes zone density back to what it was when content was current (for some areas) yet with casters able to pull everything at once, melee become completely unable to farm at even 1/10 the rate as when content was current.

For the affliction warlock who can just run around and compete by instantly dotting everything in existence this isn't a problem. For the Paladin who lacks good movement or spammable range spells high player density completely shuts him down.

Deleted
    As a german, the layout for the mine irritates me...

Finally a use for the thousands of charms from timeless isle.

Quote Originally Posted by papajohn4 View Post
    In MMOs you can add a player you see on friend list and join their guild or invite them to your guild. Generally you see this same people many times in your game...thats how is on MMOs. People from other servers that may disappear in the next corner and you cannot trade with them or join guilds are just a stupid mechanic.

Also I play since Vanilla and in a top populated server and never, never, have been with 4-5 others on the same step of every quest I am doing or find 2-3 others in every rare spawn point...this is ridiculous and if they designed it like this they should have at least 5x server capacity from the beginning cause world was never so much populated. And lastly if this is their design intention, is a bad design.
    That is how it was, but things change, deal with it.

Quote Originally Posted by Noctim View Post
    I hope you're joking and you're not one of those dumbfucks from tumblr who yell at each spot "MUH TRIGGAHRS". If it makes you truly uncomfortable seeing something that resembles swastika (not intentionally even), I suggest stop being too sensitive and over-dramatic.
    Last edited by Nerevar; 2014-09-03 at 06:10 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nerevar View Post
    That is how it was, but things change, deal with it.
    I am dealing with it...I never step out of city and only run dungeons with friends, either leveling or endgame. When I am bored of dungeons I unscribe.
    The trick of selling a FFA-PvP MMO is creating the illusion among gankers that they are respectable fighters while protecting them from respectable fights, as their less skilled half would be massacred and quit instead of “HTFU” as they claim.

Keyboard Turner
    10+ Year Old Account
    What will happen to our current Valor Points? Will they be converted into Lesser Charms or into gold?

Pneumatic Pony Cannon
    Say hello to my lil' pony!
    Oh boy

Deleted
    I hope we gonna see a working forge in garrison in this build..

Elemental Lord
    15+ Year Old Account
    New weapon? I had one of those in TBC :P

Deleted
    Of course the space goat is gonna be a shop pet. It was too cool to not charge people extra for it. Too bad, as it's related to draenei, it went well with the theme of the expansion. Kinda have a feeling it was originally intended to be part of it, then someone saw it and thought "hey this would make a good shop pet"

Deleted
    stop nerfing enha shammy :'(

Legendary!
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Liquid Snake View Post
    Of course the space goat is gonna be a shop pet. It was too cool to not charge people extra for it. Too bad, as it's related to draenei, it went well with the theme of the expansion. Kinda have a feeling it was originally intended to be part of it, then someone saw it and thought "hey this would make a good shop pet"
    Came here for this comment, not disappointed.

Quote Originally Posted by bulljoker View Post
    stop nerfing enha shammy :'(
    Hell they nerfin Ele as well whu is already the weakest caster on beta ... then i look at mage whu out dps Ele 2:1 and nope just some smal nerfs meaby 4% of there DPS .... Just wondering WTF they ar smoking

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Sodia View Post
    Hell they nerfin Ele as well whu is already the weakest caster on beta ... then i look at mage whu out dps Ele 2:1 and nope just some smal nerfs meaby 4% of there DPS .... Just wondering WTF they ar smoking
    Yeah.. When I logged on my shaman on beta, i was like "WTH is goin on".. I understand class balance, necessary changes, SOME nerf ets, but not destroying the wholes spec :| and they keep nerfing it. Bring dat shaman power back! And this echo change... sux.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Noctim View Post
    you mean as a buddhist?
    Druid since Feb. 06