Page 1 of 3
LastLast

After 8 yrs I Quited

8 freaking years played online WoW, the spec of MM/SV got gutted hard to the bottom than BM and I know ya don't know who I am. I never show my PvP video and it my own skilled because it my secret. My rating exp hit a little over 2k on Goblin/BloodElve SV Hunter with my 2 friends played afflic lock and resto shaman. I never, never, ever want to play BM because I feel that ain't pure pvp and burst cheater to used pet.

I can Inspected the future of WoD, that only SV will never have chance to kill the target without Kill Shot and Dps cd at lvl 100 with geared. MM will have huge issue that enemies players will LoS to MM for doing humping pillar and MM is only do hard casting without Arcane Shot. BM is the King in the arena rating but nerfed BW that pet will break out the CC but hunter don't.

I wanna see SV to take over the next expansion for the arena, I have enough to see with those BM,MM,BM and MM back to forward on top specs through whole expansions. I'm happy played SV on MoP for the PvP but dam healers dispelling the Black Arrow and then finally added dispel protection on WoD for my friends play different classes or spec.

Good Luck on WoD, ya will frustrated at the end of WoD and that all other classes will burn on Hunter 1st then do other enemies. Also ya will become bored to BM again.

Bye
    Last edited by Rysdan316; 2014-10-15 at 02:18 PM.

Maybe now you've quit the game you can go back to school and learn that "Quited" isn't a word

Infracted. Insulting one's grammar is not allowed here, seeing as not everyone's first language is English.
    Last edited by eschatological; 2014-10-15 at 04:35 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Quote Originally Posted by Rysdan316 View Post
    Bye
    Can I have your stuff?

It's been 1 day.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Congrats Blizz. Everyone who wanted a Vanilla realm will get it with WoD. So much for never moving backward. Though, it will not be a pure vanilla server since you can still fly in the old content, and you don't have to farm things just to raid. Just wanted to congratulate Blizz for giving the folks what they wanted, a classic vanilla world.
    Quote Originally Posted by Tyrion Lannister View Post
    Or, maybe instead of making a strawman, they could just get a lvl 1 pony after they complete a quest in the starting zone

Why did this thread remind me of Majora's Mask?

tl;dr - he will be back.
    they ALL come back..

i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj

Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Maybe now you've quit the game you can go back to school and learn that "Quited" isn't a word
    And learn how to write sentences in general lol

Deleted
    nobody cares, bye

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    Hopefully along with fixing the multiple grammar errors in his post
    Thank god this game isn't just for Rym, we'd have a pretty shitty time - Me

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rysdan316 View Post
    8 freaking years played online WoW, the spec of MM/SV got gutted hard to the bottom than BM and I know ya don't know who I am. I never show my PvP video and it my own skilled because it my secret. My rating exp hit a little over 2k on Goblin/BloodElve SV Hunter with my 2 friends played afflic lock and resto shaman. I never, never, ever want to play BM because I feel that ain't pure pvp and burst cheater to used pet.

I can Inspected the future of WoD, that only SV will never have chance to kill the target without Kill Shot and Dps cd at lvl 100 with geared. MM will have huge issue that enemies players will LoS to MM for doing humping pillar and MM is only do hard casting without Arcane Shot. BM is the King in the arena rating but nerfed BW that pet will break out the CC but hunter don't.

I wanna see SV to take over the next expansion for the arena, I have enough to see with those BM,MM,BM and MM back to forward on top specs through whole expansions. I'm happy played SV on MoP for the PvP but dam healers dispelling the Black Arrow and then finally added dispel protection on WoD for my friends play different classes or spec.

Good Luck on WoD, ya will frustrated at the end of WoD and that all other classes will burn on Hunter 1st then do other enemies. Also ya will become bored to BM again.

Bye

Uh.................what?

Who cares. Really, who cares that YOU personally don't enjoy ONE spec of about 10 classes * 3 specs range of possibilities?

Quote Originally Posted by Vampz View Post
    Why did this thread remind me of Majora's Mask?

tl;dr - he will be back.
    they ALL come back..

Speaking of Majora's Mask.

All the funny stuff has been said.

But yeah. It's been a day and it's tuned for 100, not 90. But since your stuff has been claimed I guess I'm done here...

Is... Is that english?
    Where i upload all my music:
    My Soundcloud!

Also, I can Inspected the future of WoD, to. He's still play.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Chaosturn View Post
    Is... Is that english?
    Well it just broke google translate when I tried to find out what it was.

trying to read this made my head hurt....

"If you watch Godzilla in reverse, it's about a giant lizard repairing Tokyo and then Moonwalking into the ocean."

PvP has been shit for a long time, but if you're not having fun - yeah, I understand quitting. Better to just walk away. I quit 6 months ago, feels great.

After playing with it a bit on Beta, to me MM actually looks pretty good for the first time in a couple years.

That having been said, I have no idea what the OP was actually about.

Quote Originally Posted by ngc2440 View Post
    Speaking of Majora's Mask.

\

I SAW THIS!!

It actually is a sound theory in the end which is creepy
    i7-6700k @ 4.4ghz \ EVGA GTX 1080 FTW \ MSI z170a Carbon \ corsair hx 850 mod \ 16gb savage 2666 \ 4tb raid 1 wd black \ 256gb 600p m.2pcie
    HakudoshiFarsaj