Page 30 of 34 FirstFirst ...
... LastLast
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Raldazzar View Post
    can DS 10 or 25 be solo'd at 90?
    I'm soloing 25m DS as we speak. Leeching poison is OP.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post

I soloed DS 25m heroic (though spine killed me with this debuff), it's really easy, Firelands 25m heroic too.

Quote Originally Posted by Phookah View Post
    Leeching poison scales nicely with the old content damage buff (given you take less, too).

Blood of deathwing are hitting me for 180k on spine. Any way to avoid that?

I got stuck on Spine, got someone to give me a lockout but it's something they need to address.

On shannox 25 hc how do you get around face rage when trying to solo?

Yup Spine on heroic is unkillable if you solo.I did 6/8hc on 25 man and directly took a safe for 25N on Madness.Sadly you can't switch to 25 H if you haven't killed everything on heroic.I think if you save someone at 7/8hc you still can't farm it every week because the heroic ID counts the kill if anyone else saved on this ID kills it.
    Last edited by Sturmgewehr86; 2014-10-16 at 06:56 AM.

The Patient
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Warstar View Post
    On shannox 25 hc how do you get around face rage when trying to solo?
    I had to bring in a friend to help with Rageface, theres no getting around his stun, Ive heard if you have a trinket that spawns a mogu champion or something you can do it, but dont have any trinkets that proc pets so was unable to test it. I did however solo H Baeleroc 10 man, maybe i was doing it wrong but that fight was intense lol

Quote Originally Posted by Slykila View Post
    I had to bring in a friend to help with Rageface, theres no getting around his stun, Ive heard if you have a trinket that spawns a mogu champion or something you can do it, but dont have any trinkets that proc pets so was unable to test it. I did however solo H Baeleroc 10 man, maybe i was doing it wrong but that fight was intense lol
    Ended up doing the same but I killed everything on 25m hc. Rag 25 hc was a joke with leeching poison. Let a shit ton of adds get through too just cloaked or feinted the explosions and was fine.

Would be nice if spine and shannox were fixed cause everything else seems fine. Yogg 25 was a joke too alone in the darkness. Had sub as an offspec when I did that so just went that so I could FoK the adds that gripped me.

Quote Originally Posted by Skippy88 View Post
    Tried to do some achievements last night with the stat squish on my ilvl 558 Rogue:

Trial of the Crusader 25 man - Still have to kill Acidmaw first but couldn't get past Anub'arak and his leeching swarm. It was almost a stand off as we kept healing ourselves to full locked in an endless battle of health. I will attempt him again in a month or so when I'm lvl 100.

Onyxia's Lair 25 Man - I kind of laughed how fast she went down.

Blackwing Descent 25 Man Heroic - Got all the bosses down. Took me a couple of attempts at Nefarion and getting past the lava phase.
    I did it around iL 570 as assassination before the patch. Basically take food, prepot, lust, and then pot again if you need to. He should die. Took a couple tries to figure everything out but it was doable.
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Anub heroic 25 is definitely doable post patch. I did it at ilvl ~560. Just... for the love of god, don't put on leeching poison.
    Quote Originally Posted by Zantos View Post
    There are no 2 species that are 100% identical.
    Quote Originally Posted by Redditor
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Is it possible to solo plain old DS 10 normal past Hagara? I wiped on the trash before Ultraxion since I wasn't using S. Toss, but should be able to finish that trash tonight. Just looking for Gems for my leg daggers quest, and hope the rest can be cleared so it doesn't take too long to farm. I mean I guess I could PUG it with the new Premade finder, but then it wouldn't be as much fun!

Idk if you can solo spine but everything up to that is (was, I did it before hotfix) cake.

Quote Originally Posted by Perpetuus View Post
    Is it possible to solo plain old DS 10 normal past Hagara? I wiped on the trash before Ultraxion since I wasn't using S. Toss, but should be able to finish that trash tonight. Just looking for Gems for my leg daggers quest, and hope the rest can be cleared so it doesn't take too long to farm. I mean I guess I could PUG it with the new Premade finder, but then it wouldn't be as much fun!
    I did the ultrax trash without shuriken toss. I just used throw and let the legendary meta gem do all the work. Also note that I run with MfD full time so I used MfD and recuperate to stay alive. You can also interrupt them to bring them down so deadly throw would work (as long as you have a way to get initial combo points on them--mfd is good for that, too).

Ok, is there any fast way to do Hagara? Waiting 5 minutes for the shield to fall off is really annoying.

Also, she just ice tombed me. -_-
    Last edited by Garnier Fructis; 2014-10-18 at 02:41 AM.
    can you leftist twits just fucking admit that quantum mechanics has fuck all to do with thermodynamics, that shit is just a pose?

Quote Originally Posted by Garnier Fructis View Post
    Ok, is there any fast way to do Hagara? Waiting 5 minutes for the shield to fall off is really annoying.
    Youre joking right? I soloed 25m heroic Hagara with ease. What iL are you?
    Intel i9 9900K @ 5GHz | Corsair Vengeance RGB DDR4 @ 3600MHz 2x8GB | Asus Maximus XI Z390 | Asus RTX 3080 Ti OC | Corsair HX850 Platinum | Corsair H150i Pro CPU cooler | Acer Predator 32" 2560x1440 170MHz | Samsung 970 EVO 500GB m.2 NVMe SSD | Samsung 970 EVO 1TB m.2 NVMe SSD | Corsair K70 Rapidfire Keyboard | Corsair Virtuoso XT RGB Headphones | Corsair Crystal Series 570x RGB Case | Logitech G604 | Windows 11 Professional x64
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    Youre joking right? I soloed 25m heroic Hagara with ease. What iL are you?
    561. And I'm talking about storm phase. Since you can't be in 20 places at the same time, it's hard to chain them. I reset and got ice phase the second time, but she ice tombed me after her phase was over. Didn't do enough to kill her before the 100% damage fell off.

561. And I'm talking about storm phase. Since you can't be in 20 places at the same time, it's hard to chain them. I reset and got ice phase the second time, but she ice tombed me after her phase was over. Didn't do enough to kill her before the 100% damage fell off.
    I didnt even get to that phase. im 574
    My Youtube Channel

Quote Originally Posted by Ambushu View Post
    I didnt even get to that phase. im 574
    Edit: Can't kill Ultraxion because there isn't 5 of me.

Keep in mind that they nerfed the damage we do by quite a bit in the latest round of hotfixes. That may explain your incredulity at my being unable to kill Hagara before the phase.
    Last edited by Garnier Fructis; 2014-10-18 at 03:24 AM.

Edit: Can't kill Ultraxion because there isn't 5 of me.

Keep in mind that they nerfed the damage we do by quite a bit in the latest round of hotfixes. That may explain your incredulity at my being unable to kill Hagara before the phase.
    I killed her just a few hours ago.
    My Youtube Channel